It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Arrested At Ground Zero While Demanding Truth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I spent about 5 minutes searching for this to see if it wasn't posted already.

In any case, he gets swarmed on like he's a terrorist. I'm not sure what else you need to prove that this is a Police State.

"You're not welcome here!" one of the members of the crowd says...

Interestingly enough, if someone searches for "that crazy guy who shouted at us," they may find this very video...

EDIT: Is there really only 316 views???
edit on 12-9-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
you mean guy that was going around harassing people and trying to start fights..

That Dumbass?
It's a reason why it's on 316 views
edit on 12-9-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Of course he was removed, the Guy was been a pest

Although a man seeking questions is much more useful than a man solemnly remembering things he probably should have found a better place to ask them, Hats off to the guy though!

*Salutes V1rtous0*

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well considering the emotions at such an event I would say this is quite dickish. It would be like protesting a funeral or memorial. There is a time and place for this sort of thing.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Still 316 views. I have noticed a trend with very controversial videos getting locked at 316 views....

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
Well considering the emotions at such an event I would say this is quite dickish. It would be like protesting a funeral or memorial. There is a time and place for this sort of thing.

In all fairness, he does claim that he opened the police officers minds, and they were interested in what he had to say.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
That was not “peaceably assemble”.
That was inciting a riot.

Arrest was too good for him.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
How would you like it if you lived through 9/11 up close and personal. The terror would be ingrained in your mind. You will also probably have known someone or of someone who died that day. They saw the plane, they saw people jump, they saw people bloodied, they saw the towers fall with people inside. The people there were generally regular citizens that wanted to pay their respects. And then the one day that you wanted to pay your respects it was ruined by some guy shouting for 'the truth.' I'm sure on that particular day those people didn't care about the story, just those that lost their lives.
There is a time and a place to be asking these questions about the legitimacy of the official story and that was not it. The police will have been VERY VERY alert that day so I can't blame them for reacting how they did... if they saw ANYTHING wrong then they would have jumped on it. The guy was disturbing people who were trying to pay their respects and were breaking down to cry for their lost friends.
Why don't you actually THINK about what you are suggesting in your post before you write it down.... have a little empathy before you cry 'police state.'

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
He clearly needs to be sent to the ministry of truth to be re-educated.
WTF OVER???
This would be funny if it weren't so sad.
If you are still in denial that we live in a police state after watching this then you are one of "them".

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Still though. If he was upsetting people or disrupting the memorial service then a douchebag that does make. As much as I tend not to side with the official story I do not in any way condone disruptive or annoying behaviour.

There are better ways of going about these matters.

link   
There is a time and a place for everything in my opinion, and although his heart and opinion may have been correct. There was still a crowd of people grieving and there to pay there respects, and i don't think this was the time or the place for his antics, although i feel him to be correct in his own way.

link   

Originally posted by samkent
That was not “peaceably assemble”.
That was inciting a riot.

Arrest was too good for him.

He was on a public street, and not even inside of the ceremony. He was trying to wake people up...

There is no right to peaceable assemble. They basically made that illegal by creating protest zones, and basically controlling anything the media says....

link   
These are grieving families at what they consider a grave/memorial site to their fallen loved ones. There are better ways to get the message out. Thats the equivalent of showing up at a fallen soldiers funeral to protest the war he the soldier died in. The families don't want to speculate, they want hard proof and 100% facts! Send them an e-mail, print up some fliers to pass out, spread the word through casual conversation. Do not, i repeat DO NOT
show up on the anniversary of my loved ones death at the exact spot where they died and try to preach any agendas to me or you might end up with a fist in the mouth.

With that said, i am what you would call a "truther" but there is a time and a place for everything. It's call proper etiquette.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

In all fairness, he does claim that he opened the police officers minds, and they were interested in what he had to say.

The 316 views is a youtube glitch which usually fixes itself in 24-36 hours.

As for the guy. He had the right to do what he did.
Morally acceptable? Possibly not (depends on your views). But he did have the right and his arrest was unlawful.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Still 316 views. I have noticed a trend with very controversial videos getting locked at 316 views....

Oh its this again... If you actually knew youtubes procedures you'd understand why the view count stops. The view count stops on new popular videos so they can make sure it isn't a spam-viewing-bot that is being used to increase that videos views... if they didn't do this then youtube would be even worse for spam.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by prolific

Morally acceptable? Possibly not (depends on your views). But he did have the right and his arrest was unlawful.

Yeah but why does this glitch only occur with controversial/911/conspiracy videos???

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Yeah but why does this glitch only occur with controversial/911/conspiracy videos???

It doesn't
second line

link   

Still though. If he was upsetting people or disrupting the memorial service then a douchebag that does make. As much as I tend not to side with the official story I do not in any way condone disruptive or annoying behaviour.

There are better ways of going about these matters.

Where else is he going to do it on 911 that will reach a large number of people?

link   
the officers in this video were nice and understanding.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

It does it to all youtube videos
2nd

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join