It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Arrested At Ground Zero While Demanding Truth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
the officers in this video were nice and understanding.

He was arrested whether it was a "nice" arrested or "mean" arrested. Still arrested.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Very brave man, although I don't agree him doing it at the ceremony, it just isn't respectful. On the other hand a very courageous act I personally wouldn't do exactly where he was, I do feel like we need more people like this. Its scary how quickly he was taken away. He's absolutely right about his freedom of speech being censored, if its in the constitution it needs to be respected also.
edit on 12-9-2011 by jinladen because: spelling errors

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I am glad someone had the courage to speak out and ask the questions that many of us wanted to. The only true respect is bringing those responisble to justice. All the memorials and all the plaques will never wipe away the shame and blood off the hands of the guilty parties. How much longer must we wait and how many tears must be cried until the day of reckoning for the murdering criminals.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Thinking about it, it was probably a good thing they arrested him because it was only a matter of time before some beat the living crap out of him. I'd say the police actually saved a lot of time spent in the hospital.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noviz

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Still 316 views. I have noticed a trend with very controversial videos getting locked at 316 views....

Oh its this again... If you actually knew youtubes procedures you'd understand why the view count stops. The view count stops on new popular videos so they can make sure it isn't a spam-viewing-bot that is being used to increase that videos views... if they didn't do this then youtube would be even worse for spam.

I don't doubt it, but I have only noticed it with certain videos. Why don't other viral videos have this issue? Ones that reach millions of hits in a span of hours?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
That was not “peaceably assemble”.
That was inciting a riot.

Arrest was too good for him.

how is that inciting a riot.....

link   

Thinking about it, it was probably a good thing they arrested him because it was only a matter of time before some beat the living crap out of him. I'd say the police actually saved a lot of time spent in the hospital.

The problem is that they are propaganting a lie whether they are having a ceremony or not.

If someone who lost a loved one was to wake up and realize the alternative to the official story, they wouldn't be mourning, they would be yelling with this guy.

link   

Still 316 views. I have noticed a trend with very controversial videos getting locked at 316 views....

Oh its this again... If you actually knew youtubes procedures you'd understand why the view count stops. The view count stops on new popular videos so they can make sure it isn't a spam-viewing-bot that is being used to increase that videos views... if they didn't do this then youtube would be even worse for spam.

I don't doubt it, but I have only noticed it with certain videos. Why don't other viral videos have this issue? Ones that reach millions of hits in a span of hours?

I expect they check the ones with LOADS of traffic first; therefore they will verify those ones first and leaving the ones with moderate traffic till last.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

The problem is that they are propaganting a lie whether they are having a ceremony or not.

If someone who lost a loved one was to wake up and realize the alternative to the official story, they wouldn't be mourning, they would be yelling with this guy.

Well thats true but I do think the police did this guy a favour lol.
All it would take is one emotional guy to snap and punch the guy in the face.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I don't know but he obviously pissed off more people than he enlightened hence the reason for his new fasion accessory, handcuffs.

This is the kind of stunt that makes truthers look like tinfoil hat wearing lunatics. Oh and as far as opening the mind of the officers it is an age old police tactic to appear to sympathize with a perps cause in order to calm them down and make them easier to deal with.
edit on 11/9/12 by metaldemon2000 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by purplemer

He was been "different" therefore inciting a riot

link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
or you might end up with a fist in the mouth.

This is exactly what is wrong with our world.
Thanks for your contribution.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

lol inciting a riot? i take it if he was selling i pods for five dollars his tone of voice would of been seen differently and none threatening at all?

but we both know it is not the tone of voice or being peaceful that was the problem, it was the message. if he turned up shoutung loudly whilst flogging cheap stuff i am sure the crowd would of loved him or if he turned up to recite loudly the offical version it would of been fine, reagardless of peaceful assembly. mention a different take on 9/11 or anything that does not toe the 'offical' line then suddenly you are not peaceful and are disturbing the peace.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
or you might end up with a fist in the mouth.

This is exactly what is wrong with our world.
Thanks for your contribution.

Yeah because if you were mourning your father, mother, son or daughter at a memorial and someone was shouting and screaming things you would rather not hear about for just one day of your life you'd happily stand by and let him carry on. Ok punching is abit far but it would probably be the only thing that would shut him up.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Without dissent , freedom of speech is only a hollow shell of what is left of the 1st Amendment. Our country is balanced precariously on the very edge of the acceptance of a police state.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11

lol inciting a riot? i take it if he was selling i pods for five dollars his tone of voice would of been seen differently and none threatening at all?

but we both know it is not the tone of voice or being peaceful that was the problem, it was the message. if he turned up shoutung loudly whilst flogging cheap stuff i am sure the crowd would of loved him or if he turned up to recite loudly the offical version it would of been fine, reagardless of peaceful assembly. mention a different take on 9/11 or anything that does not toe the 'offical' line then suddenly you are not peaceful and are disturbing the peace.

Exactly. If this guy was selling "We got Bin Laden" t-shirts, with Bin Laden in cross hairs, they would have cheered and officers would have hoisted him up on their shoulders.
edit on 12-9-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It's videos like this that remind me that I am not a truther, I don't deserve to call myself someone who stands and up and fights for 9/11 truth while someone like that is willing to be arrested so he can educate the cops.

Jesus said, there is no gain for loving those who already love you, but when you love your enemy you have a much greater reward.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11

I don't agree at all.
I imagine anyone who was making a scene whether it be pro official story or not would have been removed in a similar fashion. If someone was running around shouting USA USA USA or something he'd have been removed. People were there to mourn their dead families and friends not to hear some idiots ramblings.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
It's videos like this that remind me that I am not a truther, I don't deserve to call myself someone who stands and up and fights for 9/11 truth while someone like that is willing to be arrested so he can educate the cops.

Jesus said, there is no gain for loving those who already love you, but when you love your enemy you have a much greater reward.

Sounds like you are generalizing people who disagree with the OS.

According to Jesus you should love those who caused this atrocity?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

He wanted to be arrested and he wanted attention. He got both. Shame about the attention though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join