It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Arrested At Ground Zero While Demanding Truth

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daygone23
These are my reasons to the arguments people have been saying about this post.

His yelling: it was a large crowd of people who gathered and he did not have a microphone therefore one must speak loudly to explain there point of protest his words were more passionate then "get out of here your not welcome" because that comment says you arent aloud to care or help people open minds your only allowed to be blind folded.

His RIGHTS: He has the right, to gather peacefully which he did, I didnt see any weapons or hear any swear words, and in no way did he sound like he was trying to incite a riot like one poster on here stated, he was speaking from his heart and wants people to see the truth behind 9/11 and since when did a half inch stack of documents become a weapon maybe a weapon of truth and knowledge and he used his freedom of SPEECH = talking.

I dont beileve trying to expose truth can be seen as being dickish or pest like, as in some other stupid comments on this thread.

For those who were at 9/11 when it happend im sorry you had to watch all those people die and see many great pieces of architecture fall ohh sorry implode ohh wait explode from what a bird? a plane? no set demolotions within the building yea thats right i dont think terrorists would have enough resources or time to put those charges inside those two ohh wait three buildings dont forget building 7 of course, unless they were aided by some sort of super power like i dunno the GREAT OL US OF A.

On a closing note it isnt his fault that people dont want to hear or cant handle the truth, it is there fault they are weak and are the ones that are keeping the next page of evolution of our country and world from being seen so for those who want nothing but to bash on someone who just wants a little truth out of his government cause god knows they have more secrets and lies then the devil himself. i think we can let this one get out just a little bit.

From the heart, Daygone23

YOU HAVE NO PROOF.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyStupidity

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger
Wether or not he's right, his actions are absolutely unacceptable.

The last thing a grieving widow and her children want to hear, at the day and place of their husband/father's death, is someone yelling and making demands.

He couldn't let it go, just for a day, for the sake of respect for the dead?

I don't understand this argument. That's exactly the point. The best moment to do this is on anniversaries because the VICTIMS of the lie aren't aware and he is trying to inform them of who actually murdered their loved ones. Who knows, maybe at least one person from there got so agitated, later contemplated, and out of frustration gave in and researched into 9/11 more because of him. Who knows. If at least one person's conditioning was penetrated for at least one second there, I believe it's justified. I firmly believe that, and commend this fearless man, amongst a hoard of zombies.

Seriously now, this is getting beyond belief. ''inform them of who actually murdered their loved ones'' really?

Do you know who murdered them then?

I'll wait for your answer and hard proof of such.

[rolles eyes]
Actually, THIS is getting beyond belief. Really.. Really? You're gonna try to start this game? Obviously I'm stating my opinion based on my belief of the inside job, and do not need to get into another debate here. Go to one of the other hundreds of 9/11 threads if you want some evidence. For those of us who know this truth, then from our prospective he is informing them of the truth and who actually is behind 9/11.

It's not hard to understand. And don't play dumb. You have your belief and we have our belief. That's it.

I do not have any belief, its plain common sense.

now yours is a belief and just like most beliefs, you have no evidence. Your reply just shows how blind you are, you just point me to ''supposed'' topics on 9/11 conspiracies but ive seen them all and all have no facts.

Lol. Sure. That's what they all say bud. You're scared of the truth. And that's ok. The evidence has already been proven. It's actually, "common sense", as you put it. It takes simple common sense to know the truth you're denying, so thanks for bringing that up. As stated many experts who have already found evidence of explosives used in the buildings, say the same thing. "If you have any common sense, you can come to the easy conclusion".

I guess you haven't seen "9/11 EPLOSIVE EVIDENCE EXPERTS SPEAK OUT" yet have you? Eh it doesn't matter, you'll still come back with some fullish brainwashed claim that there's still no evidence. Sure bud, keep dreaming. Your "common sense" belief is actually the one that lacks complete logic. You've been brainwashed and conditioned to the core I can see. Hope you break out of that. Godspeed.
edit on 14-9-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: typo

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flow101
And I can't believe some people here are saying" "But he has the right of freedom of speech". Oh please, he has that right yes, but when he's bothering EVERYONE around him then no, he doesn't have that right.

I'm so glad my freedom of speach hinges on whether or not you feel "bothered".

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
So he has "scientific evidence" of "thermite bombs" and his best course of action is to show up at a memorial and yell in the street.

Yeah. This guy is going to change the world....

well, you can always turn to julian assange or charlie veitch. that is, if you want to "change" the "world". lol.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I guess you haven't seen "9/11 EPLOSIVE EVIDENCE EXPERTS SPEAK OUT" yet have you? Eh it doesn't matter, you'll still come back with some fullish brainwashed claim that there's still no evidence.

So let's see. You recommend a video which, by its very title, relies on the fallacy of argument by authority. Not only do you fail to recognize this but you call others "brainwashed" while doing so.

You see, if people claim there's no evidence for 9/11 conspiracy claims they're not asking you for an internet video. They're talking about actual, real, tangible evidence that would support such conspiracy claims. And they're right: there is none.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Still 316 views. I have noticed a trend with very controversial videos getting locked at 316 views....

When videos are uploaded to YouTube, if they receive a large amount of hits very shortly after being uploaded, the video gets locked (usually) at 303 views for a few days until the problem is fixed. I don't know what causes this problem, but it isn't a conspiracy...my favorite music video is doing the same thing right now.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

I guess you haven't seen "9/11 EPLOSIVE EVIDENCE EXPERTS SPEAK OUT" yet have you? Eh it doesn't matter, you'll still come back with some fullish brainwashed claim that there's still no evidence.

So let's see. You recommend a video which, by its very title, relies on the fallacy of argument by authority. Not only do you fail to recognize this but you call others "brainwashed" while doing so.

You see, if people claim there's no evidence for 9/11 conspiracy claims they're not asking you for an internet video. They're talking about actual, real, tangible evidence that would support such conspiracy claims. And they're right: there is none.

So physics isn't actual, real, or tangible evidence?

Just because you can't hold, taste, or feel the evidence doesn't make it any less valid. Math/physics is probably better evidence than something that could be held anyways in this case.
edit on 9/14/2011 by xBRINGxONx2012x because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/14/2011 by xBRINGxONx2012x because: Added some more content.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by xBRINGxONx2012x

So physics isn't actual, real, or tangible evidence?

Nope.

And so far no argument based on "physics" has ever been found to validate a 9/11 conspiracy theory. In fact, that's usually where the conspiracy theorist steps in it.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The last thing a grieving widow and her children want to hear, at the day and place of their husband/father's death, is someone yelling and making demands.

I don't understand this argument. That's exactly the point. The best moment to do this is on anniversaries because the VICTIMS of the lie aren't aware and he is trying to inform them of who actually murdered their loved ones. Who knows, maybe at least one person from there got so agitated, later contemplated, and out of frustration gave in and researched into 9/11 more because of him. Who knows. If at least one person's conditioning was penetrated for at least one second there, I believe it's justified. I firmly believe that, and commend this fearless man, amongst a hoard of zombies.

Seriously now, this is getting beyond belief. ''inform them of who actually murdered their loved ones'' really?

Do you know who murdered them then?

I'll wait for your answer and hard proof of such.

[rolles eyes]
Actually, THIS is getting beyond belief. Really.. Really? You're gonna try to start this game? Obviously I'm stating my opinion based on my belief of the inside job, and do not need to get into another debate here. Go to one of the other hundreds of 9/11 threads if you want some evidence. For those of us who know this truth, then from our prospective he is informing them of the truth and who actually is behind 9/11.

It's not hard to understand. And don't play dumb. You have your belief and we have our belief. That's it.

I do not have any belief, its plain common sense.

now yours is a belief and just like most beliefs, you have no evidence. Your reply just shows how blind you are, you just point me to ''supposed'' topics on 9/11 conspiracies but ive seen them all and all have no facts.

Lol. Sure. That's what they all say bud. You're scared of the truth. And that's ok. The evidence has already been proven. It's actually, "common sense", as you put it. It takes simple common sense to know the truth you're denying, so thanks for bringing that up. As stated many experts who have already found evidence of explosives used in the buildings, say the same thing. "If you have any common sense, you can come to the easy conclusion".

I guess you haven't seen "9/11 EPLOSIVE EVIDENCE EXPERTS SPEAK OUT" yet have you? Eh it doesn't matter, you'll still come back with some fullish brainwashed claim that there's still no evidence. Sure bud, keep dreaming. Your "common sense" belief is actually the one that lacks complete logic. You've been brainwashed and conditioned to the core I can see. Hope you break out of that. Godspeed.
edit on 14-9-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: typo

Your arrogance is becoming really something of a childish behavior it seems on this website.

I think a lot of you on this site are actually scared of it being the blatant obvious. I am more bothered about not allowing fear to take hold, yet I see here nothing but fear.

If you see this as the truth and understand that you have concrete evidence, then please, go do something about it because if it is so, I would be happy. Still, you just talk about it and show no self esteem to do anything about it, just write on here and continue to act like the enlightened one.

and before you say what I know you will say. No, you'd be backed by thousands if you did go ahead. So let's not 'fear' and be negative now shall we?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyStupidity

I dont have any proof? ummm go look at all the footage you can find of the videos recording WTC and building 7 go look at the reports about the terrorists that high jacked the planes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

try this link out

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

First off.....

You do not know what the victim's families are aware of or not aware of. You are assuming. There are many members of the Victim's Families that ARE involved in various 9/11 Truth Organizations. So to claim they dont know is ignorant.

Secondly, this was not just an Anniversary of 9/11. It was a Memorial Service for the Victims Families. That is why the area was closed off and it was the Victims Families that were allowed in. The area was not open to the Public until Sept 12.

I believe the official story is a complete lie. I believe that there is a lot more to 9/11 that many people are unaware of. I fully support anyone who stands down at Ground Zero trying to wake people up, but there is a time and place for everything. Just like I think it is BS that the Westboro Baptist Church can protest outside a dead soldiers funeral so they can make a political statement.... it is just as wrong for a Truther to stand outside the Memorial Service for 9/11 victims and make a political statement. I have no issue on the fact that it was the Anniversary of 9/11... it was the fact that it was at the Memorial Service for Victim's Families. That is inappropriate any way you want to cut it and it is amazing to me how so many people do not see a problem with it. However, I recognize some of the names in this thread as posters who have condemned the actions of Westboro Baptist Church members, so I have to ask... why would you agree with this action?

This is very simply a case of either it is ok to protest at a Memorial Service or it is not. It makes no difference if it is a service for a dead soldiers or a service for 9/11 victims and their families. Either it is ok across the board, or it is not. Just like I spoke out against the WBC for what they do, I will speak out when 9/11 Truth or Truthers do the exact same thing.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

edit on 14-9-2011 by Turq1 because: youtube question already explained.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
What this really comes down to is families that lost loved ones on that day are desperately seeking answers, to have some closure. They refuse to believe the country that they live in, and have loved since their birth, could ever do such a thing to it's citizens. It's sad

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Although I understand what he was tying to do and I know that he is a brave soul for doing what he did, perhaps, just perhaps, this day was not the best day to do it. Let's say you believe in 9/11 truth, also live in New York and lost loved ones or close friends, it would not be the day to protest but to grieve and remember.

Ecclesiastes 3: 1-8

1Everything has its own time, and there is a specific time for every activity under heaven:
2a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to pull out what was planted,
3a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build up,
4a time to cry and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to hug and a time to stop hugging,
6a time to start looking and a time to stop looking, a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7a time to tear apart and a time to sew together, a time to keep quiet and a time to speak out,
8a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.

Let me add "a time to protest 9/11, and a time to silently grieve for those that died that day"

The message is not wrong, the timing however is.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daygone23

I dont have any proof? ummm go look at all the footage you can find of the videos recording WTC and building 7 go look at the reports about the terrorists that high jacked the planes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

try this link out

Still isn't proof, it's a good case but isn't proof is it. I think your getting proof mixed up with educated assumptions. This is an assumption that the twin towers where build to withstand large strains but no builder knows fully if a building will withstand certain strains. This was a weird situation with terrible circumstances. I am not putting down this idea what so ever because I know how messed up world governments are, im just saying that until you have definitive proof and have taken it to the next level making it known to all. Then I cannot watch you or anyone else go around spreading a falsehood.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Well here how about this. What about when dick cheney admited on MSM that he ordered flight 93 to be shot down? Which many eye witnesses say that there was an american aircraft following flight 93 opening fire on it. that broadcast was shortly after discarded and hid from the light of day. After awhile it emerged on Youtube.

A tiny bit on how our gov lied to us, saying that the passengers rebeled and crashed the plane to save people's lives even though cheney says thats not what happend. Dont say its crap because there is video of the ex vice president saying that and we all know cheney is an evil man with ties into many bad companies that profit off of war and murder.

Do you really beileve a fire ball melted all those beams? or sent shock waves that rattled the welding and bolts to come loose on the WTC? or how about this magic pressure from ZOMBIE JESUS that somehow crushed the building like a foot smashing a soda can? Now watch very close and you will see when the building comes crashing down that there are pops within layers of the building kinda like explosions during a set demolitions on a separate building. From the top to the bottom not the bottom to the top. The building would have fell over because of an extreme amount of pressure but would explode outwards if explosives were used like they were. If this pressure theory is really what caused the WTC to fall down, not only will i be able to lift objects with my mind but that proves to me there is a god that likes crushing buildings with his gravity hammer. Were did all the extra energy that caused all that "pressure" come from? either jebus,aliens, Or it was Splosives.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join