It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Arrested At Ground Zero While Demanding Truth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger
Wether or not he's right, his actions are absolutely unacceptable.

The last thing a grieving widow and her children want to hear, at the day and place of their husband/father's death, is someone yelling and making demands.

He couldn't let it go, just for a day, for the sake of respect for the dead?

I don't understand this argument. That's exactly the point. The best moment to do this is on anniversaries because the VICTIMS of the lie aren't aware and he is trying to inform them of who actually murdered their loved ones. Who knows, maybe at least one person from there got so agitated, later contemplated, and out of frustration gave in and researched into 9/11 more because of him. Who knows. If at least one person's conditioning was penetrated for at least one second there, I believe it's justified. I firmly believe that, and commend this fearless man, amongst a hoard of zombies.

Seriously now, this is getting beyond belief. ''inform them of who actually murdered their loved ones'' really?

Do you know who murdered them then?

I'll wait for your answer and hard proof of such.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Although I support him, what a d@#k for doing it during the moment of silence...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyStupidity

The last thing a grieving widow and her children want to hear, at the day and place of their husband/father's death, is someone yelling and making demands.

I don't understand this argument. That's exactly the point. The best moment to do this is on anniversaries because the VICTIMS of the lie aren't aware and he is trying to inform them of who actually murdered their loved ones. Who knows, maybe at least one person from there got so agitated, later contemplated, and out of frustration gave in and researched into 9/11 more because of him. Who knows. If at least one person's conditioning was penetrated for at least one second there, I believe it's justified. I firmly believe that, and commend this fearless man, amongst a hoard of zombies.

Seriously now, this is getting beyond belief. ''inform them of who actually murdered their loved ones'' really?

[rolles eyes]
Actually, THIS is getting beyond belief. Really.. Really? You're gonna try to start this game? Obviously I'm stating my opinion based on my belief of the inside job, and do not need to get into another debate here. Go to one of the other hundreds of 9/11 threads if you want some evidence. For those of us who know this truth, then from our prospective he is informing them of the truth and who actually is behind 9/11.

It's not hard to understand. And don't play dumb. You have your belief and we have our belief. That's it.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
There is a time and place for everything. This guy clearly did not understand that concept...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
These are my reasons to the arguments people have been saying about this post.

His yelling: it was a large crowd of people who gathered and he did not have a microphone therefore one must speak loudly to explain there point of protest his words were more passionate then "get out of here your not welcome" because that comment says you arent aloud to care or help people open minds your only allowed to be blind folded.

His RIGHTS: He has the right, to gather peacefully which he did, I didnt see any weapons or hear any swear words, and in no way did he sound like he was trying to incite a riot like one poster on here stated, he was speaking from his heart and wants people to see the truth behind 9/11 and since when did a half inch stack of documents become a weapon maybe a weapon of truth and knowledge and he used his freedom of SPEECH = talking.

I dont beileve trying to expose truth can be seen as being dickish or pest like, as in some other stupid comments on this thread.

For those who were at 9/11 when it happend im sorry you had to watch all those people die and see many great pieces of architecture fall ohh sorry implode ohh wait explode from what a bird? a plane? no set demolotions within the building yea thats right i dont think terrorists would have enough resources or time to put those charges inside those two ohh wait three buildings dont forget building 7 of course, unless they were aided by some sort of super power like i dunno the GREAT OL US OF A.

On a closing note it isnt his fault that people dont want to hear or cant handle the truth, it is there fault they are weak and are the ones that are keeping the next page of evolution of our country and world from being seen so for those who want nothing but to bash on someone who just wants a little truth out of his government cause god knows they have more secrets and lies then the devil himself. i think we can let this one get out just a little bit.

From the heart, Daygone23

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

here is a thread to some "proof" for those of you who are the ilk of the ostridge.

May this help your LuLified biased minds to come to a solution of 9/11

All i see from that thread is many good points.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
He was just spreading a bunch of lies in the first place, and was also doing it at the wrong time. Good to see the police actually doing the correct thing and taking care of the guy that was DISTURBING the people around.
And I can't believe some people here are saying" "But he has the right of freedom of speech". Oh please, he has that right yes, but when he's bothering EVERYONE around him then no, he doesn't have that right.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Yeah but why does this glitch only occur with controversial/911/conspiracy videos???

It doesn't....If you've only noticed it happening on Conspiracy Videos it's probably because you are only watching conspiracy videos in the first place. I've noticed it happening to all sorts of videos....If you watch any of the popular video channels on Youtube you'll see it happens pretty regularly.
edit on 13-9-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: trying to fix the quote box thingy.....

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Flow101

what lies?

what was he saying to bother people?

Was he targeting a specific group or person? NO

Was he threatening anyone? NO

if you can answer my first two questions with something reasonable that would be great

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
When will the Truthers wake up!? The truth movement is nothing more than a farce created by the real rulers of the world to turn the people of the USA against their own government!

Don't be a sheep and give in or you will one day end up as that guy in the video.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flow101
When will the Truthers wake up!? The truth movement is nothing more than a farce created by the real rulers of the world to turn the people of the USA against their own government!

Don't be a sheep and give in or you will one day end up as that guy in the video.

LOL... I'm sorry but. You just won funniest post of the year.

Good one man.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flow101

That bad because? I do not live in the USA but I can see people hating/not likeing the government and how they are bad at their job.

You are wrong anyway but, I just wanted to point that out.

Does not the US have a law called freedom of speach? How do they take this guy like he is doing something wrong? It is not nice but still, not wrong.
edit on 13-9-2011 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Most of the people that were silent and continued walking while looking at him probably agreed with him but were still in the closet and didn't want to come out. It is fine, people are slowly waking up to the truth, it just takes time. I don't even know if I would've stood next to him to back him up because there is no platform or organization to do it without being awkward after he gets arrested. People need to be in a group to feel strong and united.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

Originally posted by Noviz
Thinking about it, it was probably a good thing they arrested him because it was only a matter of time before some beat the living crap out of him. I'd say the police actually saved a lot of time spent in the hospital.

The problem is that they are propaganting a lie whether they are having a ceremony or not.

If someone who lost a loved one was to wake up and realize the alternative to the official story, they wouldn't be mourning, they would be yelling with this guy.

Your and his version of the truth is not everyone's version of the truth, so I'm not sure where the problem lies.

Second, even if they didn't believe the official story; their loved ones still died on the day so a Remembrance eremony for them would still be taking place. At the very least some respect for them would be a nice thing.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I think this video is disgusting. Just because he is standing there, speaking the words he wishes to speak, does NOT in ANY WAY LAWFULLY justify why he should be handcuffed.

Handcuffed? For speaking his mind? Where do we live?!

Wrong time? Yes. Disrespectful to some? Yes. But that man did not deserve to be handcuffed.

Does it make a difference if I am in my hometown where we remember a horrible car accident years ago involving many people and we remember a "moment of silence" for the affected students and families, and I decide to put a conspiracy spin on it? NO. WTC and any other tragic-accident-of-death does not make this okay.

Because one is talking during a moment of silence still does not warrant an arrest.

Who puts the "moment of silence" in place as a "you cannot speak at all" law? NO ONE, because it does not exist. Moments of silence are optional, not a law you must abide by. They are strictly traditional practices to ensure a group of people/the public remember/reflect on a hard time. Sure, it's difficult, and maybe needed as closure by some, but a random guy speaking his mind cannot be seen as illegal. That is ridiculous.

Ridicule him, call him bad names, say it wasn't the right place at the right time, but there is no reason for him to be handcuffed.

I thought this forum was against those views, which say "He didn't belong there. People are mourning." Regardless of mourning people and their feelings, he did not break the law.

Plain and solid.

Deny ignorance, people.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I don't think he should have been arrested.

But he was setting himself up for it.

I think his message would have been more effective delivered silently by a small group using signs or banners.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Those who will know, will know. No reason to fight the gov. Who cares if the lambs don't know, honestly...?
Let's not cause a war just because we want the lambs to know too. Altough I'd like to prove people I was right, and it takes the official admitting. Anyway, this guy was just screaming to get arrested, maybe he needed a warm place to stay for night.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Jonas86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyStupidity

[rolles eyes]
Actually, THIS is getting beyond belief. Really.. Really? You're gonna try to start this game? Obviously I'm stating my opinion based on my belief of the inside job, and do not need to get into another debate here. Go to one of the other hundreds of 9/11 threads if you want some evidence. For those of us who know this truth, then from our prospective he is informing them of the truth and who actually is behind 9/11.

It's not hard to understand. And don't play dumb. You have your belief and we have our belief. That's it.

I do not have any belief, its plain common sense.

now yours is a belief and just like most beliefs, you have no evidence. Your reply just shows how blind you are, you just point me to ''supposed'' topics on 9/11 conspiracies but ive seen them all and all have no facts.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
It might have been in bad taste, but you do what ya gotta do…. It looked like the ceremony was over, and that’s what he said.

Let’s say it’s 10 years after my father was murdered. For 10 years I have believed he was murdered by our evil arch enemy. The reason I believed this is because it’s what I was told by a friend. Not that great of a friend though… I don’t always agree with this guy, and he has been caught lying to me before. So, I’m picking up my coat and heading to my car after a memorial service in his honor, and a stranger walks up to me. He tells me he’s done a lot of investigating, and he thinks it might be possible that I am being lied to. He even mentions my that he thinks my friend told me these lies, to cover up some kind of involvement he might have had in my father’s murder.

Now, if it were me, I’d want to hear all about it.

If I didn’t want to hear about it, I’d just keep on walking….

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
He might have achieved better results if he approached people in a calm and respectful manner...if getting the truth out was his intent. IMO he was expecting to be arrested with his loud and arrogant approach at a moment when even if people do believe it was an inside job, did not want to hear a loudmouth idiot scream it to them.
What was his intent anyway? To wake people up about the inside job or the police state?
Sorry, Mega-Fail!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join