It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's latest ad: "pretty boy vs. pretty boy". Its a zinger, check it out!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I really hope sense prevails and RP gets the nomination but I don't have much faith left in this system anymore (who really does?). I think its damn near time to burn the whole thing down and start over.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The more people naysay Paul's chances, the more I wonder if they realize what a gravely different situation we will be in come election time. Those of us who buy our own groceries know what I'm talking about.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
If you want to help Ron Paul win, you must vote for him if you live in a primary state, if you live in a closed primary state, you MUST register to vote as a republican or your voice will not be heard.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
hahahaha epic fight on the first page!

Ads pretty good, i think its intended for sheepie who just need big funny faces to grab their attention.

Sadly i still believe paul can't win, i don't see how the global elite would allow it.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Old77
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Dude seriously I wish the mod's would B*** slap you for trolling every Ron Paul thread you got a chance on. No one..and I repeat ...NO ONE..is taking you seriously..you are your own news caster and comedian..like the Rachel Madcow of ATS on politics..no one is watching or listening bro...tuning you OUT!

You guys are getting all mad because I think you see the truth in my statements.

Otherwise, wouldn't you just laugh and move on???

The truth hurts...but don't shoot the messenger.
edit on 13-9-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Fair warning...

Any further personal attacks will be dealt with swiftly and result in an automatic suspension of posting privileges. Tread lightly. Adherence to this request is expected.

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Ron Paul, unlike the other *republicans*, would most likely run as an independent/libertarian, therefore diluting the vote for Obama should he not gain the nomination of the GOP.

It's simple maths really.

100% / 3 = ~33%
100% /2 = 50%

Which one do you think would give the incumbent the best shot?

Much like the mud-slinging portrayed in the ad, it's safe to assume that Obama supporters will be visiting the Ron Paul threads until the last vote is cast in the primaries.

No finger pointing, no personal accusations, just common sense, and very relevant to where the civility in this thread has wandered off to.

edit on 13-9-2011 by lernmore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Just wanted to say....Not everyone on ATS thinks Ron Paul is a miracle man. I'm right with you when you say he's a nut.....For instance his Idea of how to handle the recent debt issue......We should just not pay back the Federal Reserve, because that's not a 'real' debt anyway!

Yeah, I really hope people on here are not so deluded that they wouldn't realize what would happen if we took that advice. If you think we have a bad credit rating now.....With Ron Paul's advice we'd have a lower one that most third world nations... that's assuming that pissing off the Federal Reserve wouldn't cause WWIII which I think is just as likely of an outcome.

No matter what you think of the Federal Reserve....You can't spit in their face when we as a country are already on our knees financially. If you really want to take us off the Federal Reserve....You'd get us strong financially first...then you'd do it. Ron Paul's ideas (if they were even listened to) would bankrupt us or worse. And that's not even getting into his backwards social agenda......*sigh*...
edit on 13-9-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: Whoops....said WWII when I meant WWIII!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Just wanted to say....Not everyone on ATS thinks Ron Paul is a miracle man. I'm right with you when you say he's a nut.....For instance his Idea of how to handle the recent debt issue......We should just not pay back the Federal Reserve, because that's not a 'real' debt anyway!

Yeah, I really hope people on here are not so deluded that they wouldn't realize what would happen if we took that advice. If you think we have a bad credit rating now.....With Ron Paul's advice we'd have a lower one that most third world nations... that's assuming that pissing off the Federal Reserve wouldn't cause WWIII which I think is just as likely of an outcome.

No matter what you think of the Federal Reserve....You can't spit in their face when we as a country are already on our knees financially. If you really want to take us off the Federal Reserve....You'd get us strong financially first...then you'd do it. Ron Paul's ideas (if they were even listened to) would bankrupt us or worse. And that's not even getting into his backwards social agenda......*sigh*...
edit on 13-9-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: Whoops....said WWII when I meant WWIII!

The delusion is that you think America isnt dead.. all Ron Paul is suggesting is that you hurry the hell up have a funeral and move on with a new America. There is no way in hell you can pay back the trillions you owe the FED. Your great grandchildren will be slaves to the system. Just bring it all down and start from scratch. I dont understand the logic of trying to revive a decomposing corpse. Are you that bling you cant see how royally screwed you are as a country. For gods sake try a different approach as the one you have been using for the last 50 years clearly hasnt been working well or you wouldnt be in the position your in now.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

The delusion is that you think America isnt dead.. all Ron Paul is suggesting is that you hurry the hell up have a funeral and move on with a new America. There is no way in hell you can pay back the trillions you owe the FED. Your great grandchildren will be slaves to the system. Just bring it all down and start from scratch. I dont understand the logic of trying to revive a decomposing corpse. Are you that bling you cant see how royally screwed you are as a country. For gods sake try a different approach as the one you have been using for the last 50 years clearly hasnt been working well or you wouldnt be in the position your in now.

Seriously? You want to bring in a guy that will bring America crashing down so we can all start from scratch? Well if that's your big plan, then I would have to say that you are indeed voting for the right candidate in Ron Paul!

<< 3  4  5   >>

join