It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's latest ad: "pretty boy vs. pretty boy". Its a zinger, check it out!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Yes, calling people names (pretty boy) is so presidential of him

Once again...Ron Paul comes off as being childish and not very dignified in this ad.

I don't know if things like this are his idea or some strategist...but whoevers it is....they should think twice about it.

This is friendly advice...if he wants to do better in polls...he needs to start acting a bit more serious.

And I will give you some friendly advice as well, sometimes its better to keep your mouth closed and appear stupid, then open it and prove it!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I love Ron Paul dearly. He has my vote even if I have to write it in. However, I don't like the bashing of the other candidates, even though I can't stand any of them. That's the job of us supporters, Ron Paul needs to focus on why people should vote for him, not why they shouldn't vote for the other candidate. I don't like it when other politicians bash each other, and I don't like it when Ron Paul does it either.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
You can tell the difference this time around in the organization, money, and creativity of Ron Paul's campaign in comparison to 2008.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I think it's aimed at the younger generation.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
All RP needs to do is win the black vote. That's Obama's last constituency, because everyone else has had enough. I'm serious, BTW. I'm black. black america is doing terribly under Obama. if RP does a major black vote outreach, appeals to us along economic lines, shows how the 2-party system, the same-old same-old thinking, has always #ed everyone, but black america in particular..it's possible. The new jobs bill won't pass..
edit on 13-9-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker
All RP needs to do is win the black vote. That's Obama's last constituency, because everyone else has had enough. I'm serious, BTW. I'm black. black america is doing terribly under Obama. if RP does a major black vote outreach, appeals to us along economic lines, shows how the 2-party system, the same-old same-old thinking, has always #ed everyone, but black america in particular..it's possible. The new jobs bill won't pass..

I think that would help. My BF voted for Obama last time, but she says she is not voting for him again, so I guess it just depends on the person who is voting. I seem to think Ron Paul may be a good candidate myself. I have always thought that it isnt really a free election by the people if we only have 2 people that the powers that be decide we can pick from..I mean seriously what kind of a deal is that. Its like saying you have your choice of dinner as long as it is spaghetti or a cheeseburger. Why do you feel the new jobs bill wont pass? From what I have read it would just be a lot easier to give folks a check to help them economically at this point.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TegReturns
Ron Paul will be just as crooked as the rest if he gets into office...

There definitely will be attempts to bring him into line (or line-up). The fact that the minions of oligarchy, the mainstream press, have tried so hard to ignore him and exclude him from consideration is a testimony to his unsuitability for office in the Oligarchical States of America, which means he just might be someone who truly represents the rest of Americans, who are not oligarchs.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Once again...Ron Paul comes off as being childish and not very dignified in this ad.

I don't know if things like this are his idea or some strategist...but whoevers it is....they should think twice about it.

This is friendly advice...if he wants to do better in polls...he needs to start acting a bit more serious.

Im not American and i didnt support Bush ( only an idiot would do that ) and i knew Obama was a slick talking oil salemen. In fact i would go so far as to say the only reason a Black man got voted as president was because of what a complete moron Bush was. Was that the plan all along? Who knows... but it worked out well to keep the sheep clinging to hope that change was possible. BUT for you to discredit Ron Paul when the other options for presidency are so pathetic makes no sense to me at all. I have noticed your anti Ron Paul stance on here and it boggles my mind.

HOW can any other of these moron puppet candidates even stand up to what Ron is promising??? I cant believe i have to illustrate this. This is the reality you can cry about it all you want but its not going to change.

One of 2 things is going to happen if Ron Paul is elected President he will either save your country or he will be a puppet for the system. Either way its a win win. I can see the confusion on your face from here. allow me to explain.

If he follows through with his campaign promises you can bet your sweet ass America will return to its golden age.

If he deceives the American public and does what all the other corrupt governments before him have done then you officially know your screwed and i dont mean conspiracy theory screwed i mean bend down spread your butt cheeks and kiss your ass good bye screwed. He really is the final straw. either way.the fact you cant see that shows how short sighted you are.

All you cowards too scared to take up arms against the tyranny that has been imposed on you better at least vote for the one person putting his neck out on the line for you.

I can never understand the sheep defending the wolves mentality. Your just meat to them.
edit on 13-9-2011 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SweetT

Originally posted by dragonseeker

I think that would help. My BF voted for Obama last time, but she says she is not voting for him again, so I guess it just depends on the person who is voting. I seem to think Ron Paul may be a good candidate myself. I have always thought that it isnt really a free election by the people if we only have 2 people that the powers that be decide we can pick from..I mean seriously what kind of a deal is that. Its like saying you have your choice of dinner as long as it is spaghetti or a cheeseburger. Why do you feel the new jobs bill wont pass? From what I have read it would just be a lot easier to give folks a check to help them economically at this point.

It won't pass because it gives Obama a win. the GOP(excepting RP here) would rather america burn than give Obama a win. That's how entrenched the thinking is.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Ron paul would have been a great president, too bad as the planned collapse is near we will never see him in office. Israel Rising...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I remember US elections last time round , and I genuinely felt that maybe this Obama dude would maybe actually sort things out using the power of the US for good.

However I was sadly let down , and the years passed by and nothing "changed" .

Then I started reading threads on senator Ron Paul before he began his presidential run , and It felt good that someone with sense was going for president and not some puppet.

I really hope that america votes for him , and I hope more than anything that Ron will do what he says and fix america.
Maybe then the world will catch its breath for once and just relax a bit !

go Ron the rest of the world is counting on you

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
What Ron Paul is showing us more then anything else at this point is that the talking heads are alike.It does not matter if it is MSNBC or FOX,weeather it is the left talk show hosts or Limbaugh,Beck or Hannity,they all ridicule and ignore RP as much as they can.

Like the OP said "same head both sides of the mouth"If Ron Paul does not make it at least he has showen us that we are being fed crap everyday by all involved in giveing us info.................................Is there ANYONE out there that tells the truth and really listen's to the people or are they all "SHILLS" for the elite that want it there way or no way?

The left I understand but the people that ridicule Obama and then just vote for a GOP clone with there "vote for me and I'll set you free" rhetoric are the ones I can't figure out.Do your research and if you really belive in these same ol same ol types then fine but don't hate a guy just because he is not and never has been a hand picked stooge by the establishmenet,and if he is then look at what we learned,with the others how will you ever know just how bad off we really are?
edit on 13-9-2011 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

reply to post by TheLieWeLive

If you wanted him to have an easy time you would promote Ron Paul? What kind of answer is that? So you want your candidate to have a hard time winning?

If I wanted to be a shill for Obama...I would be trying to get Paul or Bachmann to get the nomination. They are both a sure win for Obama.

Romney is Obama's most difficult opponent and Perry isn't far behind.

I'm sorry for being honest instead of being a shill

Ron Paul is running a very poor campaign in your eyes? What do you call the last 2 1/2 years? You think Obama has kept to his campaign promises? Really?

Um...yes...he has kept a good percentage of them.

www.politifact.com...

Promise Kept 145
Compromise 42
Promise Broken 46
Stalled 70
In the Works 203
Not yet rated 2

He has completely kept 28% of his promises, not bad for 2 1/2 years.

If you include the compromised promises....that goes up to 37%.....not too shabby.

Take those and add in the ones that are "in the works"....you are up to 77% of promises kept, compromised or he is working on. I would say that is damn good in 2 1/2 years.

He has "broken" 9%...you aren't going to win them all.

Honestly...I am fine, more than fine, with his record.

I don't claim a party system, but I know how it all works, so I will be with whatever party it takes to slow this run away train we call government back down and In my opinion Ron Paul is the one to try.

Ron Paul can't do anything withou congress.

If he stuck to what he says he would do...he would get less done than Obama. Because not only would the Democrats not support him, most of the Republican congress wouldn't either.

Try finding real facts. Politifact is a far left leaning organization. You can't have bias in your "facts" like that, because then they aren't facts, they're propaganda.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Sorry, but I disagree. Our system is so f-ed up that maybe it is time for someone to simply point and laugh. I'm starting to like this guy more and more. My only problem is that, more than anything else, I want Obama out of office. I think he is helping to kill this country. I don't want my hope in a "different" candidate, to risk another four years of throwing money and freedoms at the wall.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Damn what a bold ad spot. It'll be interesting to see what would happen if Dr. Paul did get elected, I imagine congress and the senate would just tell him no -- however, there is always the executive orders...

(But I doubt he would use them like that....)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

So he doesn't lie all the time. That makes me feel so much better. Allow me to change my mind and throw full trust into someone who may pat me on the back or sink a blade into it.

At least Ron Paul is consistent. I did say Ron Paul can try didn't I? Anyone wanting to put a hold on the Federal Reserve will always have my vote. Anyone who perpetuates the bond with them is the shill, Obama's no different than the last presidency.

edit on 12-9-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

IF Ron Paul got elected...his "promises broken" would be above 50% because he couldn't get anything done.

Does that mean he is lying??? No...it means he can't get things done.

Same with Obama...but at least he IS getting the things he promised done. That was the point of your post...that Obama has broken a lot of his campaign promises...and that is simply not true.

He damn sure broke nearly 100% of his main running points.. from closing gitmo, to bringing the troops home... He got elected on a false precedent, a series of memes if you will. And even if he kept 100% of his promises, he's still only further sinking the ship... I don't see him bailing water out of the submersible we call America... Do you? Remember bush signed stimulus 1, but Obama 2 and 3, yeah -- Big changes right?

I also see zero change from the last president. Renewed patriot act... Stronger TSA, Gitmo going strong... A new war as well as sustaining the previous wars... I mean -- really, tell me, what has actually changed?

We are worse off now than we were with bush.... People being arrested over vegetable gardens to facing life in prison for recording police on the job....

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT -- but it's better now, you keep telling yourself that. I want to live in just a glimmer of the Americana fantasy that you seem to live in -- Jesus, you're out of touch.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

If Ron Paul got elected, the media would continue to smear him and his policies. He would have to use the Presidential pulpit and take his message directly to the American people.

Assuming that we agreed with him and his ideals (and I believe that most would), the people would have to exert pressure on their Representatives.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It should be obvious to everyone by now that there is only one choice for president, and that is Ron Paul. as all other opponents are sold out bankers whores, who have used the system to line their pockets.

The only question i ask: After Obama gets out of office with all his stimulus packages extended out on the American Neck, is there any rope-time left for America?

Go Paul

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
TPTB are hating on Ron big time ,acting like he doesn't exist that tells me he's the right guy for the job
just the idea that they may lose the ability to put their own chosen one in the presidency is likely to cause a domino effect in their power structure . vote PAUL

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join