It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threatening Messages Posted on White House Facebook Page 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
People naive to Facebook listen - The white house Facebook profile is not a user account, it is a page. Pages are created and organized by category for anything from a sports team to a building. You can post on a page once you "like" it. There is no friending required.

Use your heads, if someone is going to give credit to the government for executing 9/11 in secrecy, at least think they'd be intelligent enough to post on a Facebook page without being blatantly obvious about it.

Cmon

Edit: Even if it was a profile page with an actual admin, many pages are set to automatically accept all friend requests if they don't want to manually handle all the traffic.
edit on 11-9-2011 by Plan2exist18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentalGiant
My wife just agreed that you have to be "friends" to post on a FB wall, so yea...I do believe this now.....I do believe that the White House befrended a terrorist organization, and is allowing them to post on the page, so yea...what does that reality and fact mean.

You don't have to be friends to post on the wall, you just have to "like" the page, and anyone can do it and it doesn't require the White House to accept or not.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You'd still think the owner of the page would have deleted those comments by now, they delete comments if its some kids with a "legalize pot" message but they don't delete terroristic threats?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
I rarely use FB, i really hate it.

But one thing caught my eye:

Look at the link..at the comment where it says "2 seconds ago".

Let me get this straight: They made the screenshot of the threatening comment TWO SECONDS after it was posted? That is awesome timing.... enough said.

the white house probably has special interns that watch their facebook all the time, so when then message came in they probably say it and took a screen cap...if you don't refresh ur browser it sometimes won't update, so yes it is VERY possible to catch the quote when it was just sent...

especially when it's around september 11 when the white house is watching Everything Very closely

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer
reply to post by jude11

Think about it for a moment. Sure a lot of regular folks would die if NYC and DC were totally destroyed in a surprise attack.

The up side in DC, most of congress, some of the supremes, a lot of the government and most of the lobbyist businesses and employees. The backup government would be a greatly diminished ghost of its previous self.

The upside of NYC, the big 3-4 main stream media headquarters, Wall Street, several big financial institutions and many large corporations.

i'm sorry, but this post completely disgusts me. looking for the "upside" in two major american cities being obliterated? no matter what kind of conspiracy you think will come to an end out of that sort of thing, there is absolutely no upside to that. get serious, man.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goradd

the white house probably has special interns that watch their facebook all the time, so when then message came in they probably say it and took a screen cap...if you don't refresh ur browser it sometimes won't update, so yes it is VERY possible to catch the quote when it was just sent...

especially when it's around september 11 when the white house is watching Everything Very closely

well thats probably a huge waste of tax payer dollars to hire interns to watch a facebook page.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
ARTICLE CHANGED, NO MENTION.

UPDATE : The screenshot with the "2 seconds" has dissapeared and is replaced with a stock photo of the NYPD. The comments relating to this information have been removed, as well as the comment from the same person testing the theory that only the person posting the comment gets the "2 seconds" timestamp.

What does this mean?
edit on 2011/9/11 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I don't know,but,'I' don't 'think' a terrorist cell would have 'people' post innocuous 'threats' on a social network page..

But,I could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by donatellanator
Has anyone gone to the WH's FB? I just did and people leave insane comments about every 50 seconds or so...

It's really crazy to me how haphazard people are with their words, considering how easy it is to track someone through FB.

Probably dhs trying to bait idiots....

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk
reply to post by SatoriTheory

NO WAY!!! THE NSA AND CIA CAN CREATE FAKE FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS???

I CAN TOO!!!! No wait!! I must be one of them.........

noh my gawd.

You probably already have!

But apparently their tech allows them to do it at a click of a button, full profile, friend list, blah blah blah.

st.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Fear is what TPTB are playing since the beginning and as I said, if there would be no players, there would not be any game. The game is coming to an end soon dear God.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

I has screen shot

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Yeah, let 'em make threats all they want. I'm not afraid of 'em. After all, the last time they attacked our country it was a "sucker punch" remember? Sneaky, snakes in the grass...that is all. Show yourself, but they don't, and that's what makes this enemy so slimy.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerVerboten
reply to post by SatoriTheory

I agree. Does anyone seriously believe that the CIA, FBI couldn't track anyone down posting on FB anyway??

you could post to facebook and cover your tracks...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

Originally posted by Goradd

well thats probably a huge waste of tax payer dollars to hire interns to watch a facebook page.

Interns are free.

2nd.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
with out sounding like too much of a quack ! For what ever their reason, these " terrorists " Love, using 911 in their attack some how, so I guess it would be best now to be extremely wary at 9:11 pm as 9:11 am held no events. Again, they could very well do anything, at any moment. Keep in mind the goal of a terrorist is to cause terror and you are letting them do so by doing nothing. Stand strong, show them you are not afraid ! Live your life for freedom, and be proud ! Stand up, for those who lay in the ground for you, stand up because so many can not. I think it would be incredibly disrespectful and down right disgusting for anyone to do anything on this day.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
What everybody should do is just play their game.

Start spamming the white house pages with threats.

They will turn to Jelly.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by angrymomma

Any chance you could post it in this thread then?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by angrymomma

Can you post it? I was looking at the article like "WTF are they talking about?" because I didn't see that picture.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeGirll

What everybody should do is just play their game.

Start spamming the white house pages with threats.

They will turn to Jelly.

Ya what a great idea, I'll talk crap about the government
but threatening them when your a usa citizen seems like
a very very very bad idea.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join