It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threatening Messages Posted on White House Facebook Page 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Sorry but this story just made me think of this. Do you think the leader of al qeada has a furry cat he strokes after making the threat.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
See.. the white house and government are Friends with terrorists. Isnt that how you can post on someone FB page? you have to be friends? I am a non facebook member, so I'm not too sure, but I'm pretty sure.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
I rarely use FB, i really hate it.

But one thing caught my eye:

Look at the link..at the comment where it says "2 seconds ago".

Let me get this straight: They made the screenshot of the threatening comment TWO SECONDS after it was posted? That is awesome timing.... enough said.

What does it matter if they took a screenshot 2 seconds or 2 hours after a message was posted?
That doesn't mean diddly squat.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Posted 2 seconds ago? I call Government Propaganda here. Who believes this was captured by some concerned citizen 2 seconds after it was posted? Unless it was the same person who posted it. Critical Thinking Skills Lack in America.
Reply · Like

I'm just going to let you all know this. When you post a comment on that website, 2 seconds ago is what pops up after the comment is posted.

Edit : To Clarify : When you post a message, by the time it refreshes, you will see "2 seconds ago", everyone else will see at least 5 seconds or more. Grab a friend and figure it out, I did.

The only person capable of taking that picture ( with the time stamp ) is the person who posted the comment, case closed. Government psyop.
edit on 2011/9/11 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DerVerboten

I can think of atleast one way off the top of my head to post somewhere and not have it tracked, all you need is a little creativity and knowledge of certain systems.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbctinfantry

Posted 2 seconds ago? I call Government Propaganda here. Who believes this was captured by some concerned citizen 2 seconds after it was posted? Unless it was the same person who posted it. Critical Thinking Skills Lack in America.
Reply · Like

I'm just going to let you all know this. When you post a comment on that website, 2 seconds ago is what pops up after the comment is posted.

You figure it out. The same person who posted the threatening message took the picture. Case closed. Don't believe me? Find out for yourself and comment on the article.

I have to agree with this one.

Looks like someone slipped up.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I guess the guys in caves used their box cutters and turbans to craft a satellite link to a "social media" site to tweet their threats from caves?

The government os so stupid. terrorist threats on Facebook? WTF. They are all idiots, and anyone who believes this # is a fool as well.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

You figure it out. The same person who posted the threatening message took the picture. Case closed. Don't believe me? Find out for yourself and comment on the article.

Someone at the WH?

Wow. I really hope no one is that stupid.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

Someone at the WH?

hahahahaha

hahahahaha

I wished such a thing once. turns out people are pretty stupid.... excuse me.. some people
edit on 11-9-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Confirmed, guess what happened when I posted that comment? It said I posted it 2 seconds ago. This wasn't even hard to debunk.

Well, there you go. Case solved, sorry White House, you failed this time.

link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

Originally posted by jude11

Someone at the WH?

The problem is...they are.

There is always someone screwing up details or the story. That's how ATS'ers get to the truth.

link   
My wife just agreed that you have to be "friends" to post on a FB wall, so yea...I do believe this now.....I do believe that the White House befrended a terrorist organization, and is allowing them to post on the page, so yea...what does that reality and fact mean.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Redacted, good info.
edit on 2011/9/11 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentalGiant
My wife just agreed that you have to be "friends" to post on a FB wall, so yea...I do believe this now.....I do believe that the White House befrended a terrorist organization, and is allowing them to post on the page, so yea...what does that reality and fact mean.

I'm sure that anyone the WH 'Friends' on FB has had a background check at least. So the WH knows who this is.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentalGiant

funny.. I had to ask my wife too.. classic.

perhaps these are the 3 "terrorists" that they have been looking for the last few days. chilling in the oval office.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

NO WAY!!! THE NSA AND CIA CAN CREATE FAKE FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS???

I CAN TOO!!!! No wait!! I must be one of them.........

noh my gawd.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I highly doubt it was anything other than a teenager who made a fake Facebook page to post that, posting from a public computer somewhere.

Nothing will come of it, just like all the other "Credible but unconfirmed" threats we hear about every other week.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
OK, all fakeness of these posts aside. Perhaps 11/9/11 is a date to be weary about. it isn't the first time mentioned, not even first time mentioned today. That date has been popping up often recently.

Perhaps we should figure out what it is with that day. What is scheduled, what is planned.. this all seems shady.

EAS test date
NEO

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

There may well be threats about but i believe posting on FB is not a real threat!!

Anyone can say anything bout anyone on the Internet!!

What did catch my eye today was a story of those Muslim fanatics being allowed to protest outside the HS Embassy in London!! The EDL showed up too but apparently were told to back away to leave the Fanatics to protest!!

Crazy Country this England has become.....

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
yeah i have facebook but rarely use it

its also given that considering my poltical leanigns it will be a cold day in hell before i ever "friend" the white house.

i mean come on that is a guaranteed invasion of privacy of your online life and real life.

as to the "Threat" 40 years of attacks that most people who turn a blind eye to beruit,kobar towers name your embassy the uss cole the first word trade center attack and 9-11.

not of fan of the "great satan cia is evil the boogeyman.

that person said it but millions thinking and live it.

anything can happen or have people not been paying attention.
edit on 11-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join