It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threatening Messages Posted on White House Facebook Page 9/11

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

Thank you for sharing your dream. Did you have your dream last night too? It does seem there may be a connection.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I Bet just some kid
you have no idea how many kids are using facebook these days heck they are using facebook alot more rather then playing in counterstrike

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Thanks for posting it! Every time I try to post it the picture is WAY too big. Then I stepped away (2 kids!) and forgot about it haha.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

I find it hard to believe that anyone within this country would be dumb enough to post something like this knowing how swiftly the government will come down on their heads, if it is some kind of sick prank or joke I am positive it wouldn't be from anyone inside of America. There has got to be an incredibly easy way to track any and all posts on this FB wall, or else they would never have set it up to begin with.. I didn't even know there was one and it's tempting for me to reactivate my FB account just to check it out.. but uhhh nope... not tempting enough.. I'd much rather read and post on here or any other website like it than waste another second of my time reading what folks ate for breakfast or how little johnny was born blah blah blah.. thank God I deactivated my FB account when I did.. it was a total waste of time.. and now is not the time to be wasting !!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join