It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threatening Messages Posted on White House Facebook Page 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Threatening Messages Posted on White House Facebook Page

www.nbcnewyork.com

Threatening messages have been posted on the White House Facebook page amid heightened alerts surrounding a possible 9/11 terror threat.

"We'll come back U.S.A. One day only 11/9/2011," says one message, featuring a photo of Osama bin Laden, using the date/month formula to reference Sept. 11.

"We'll come to u white house sooooooooooon," says another.

"We'll come back 11/9/2011 to kill u all," a third posting reads.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 11-9-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
"The threat has been described as "specific" and "credible" but not confirmed." (As always)

This of course will have many asking: "Is it really from terrorists? Is it some kid playing a joke? Or is it the prelude to a false flag event?

So many people today are on the edge of fear at what might happen that you can almost feel it through the internet and see it on the faces of News Reporters in the MSM. Even here on ATS, the tension is palpable.

So the question is: Will something happen? Where? How?

Regardless of whether it's really terrorist related or is indeed a false flag attack, people will be hurt or killed. It's just a matter of who will be doing the deed.

Be extra careful and vigilant today. Terrorism or False Flag doesn't really matter at the moment as the results will be the same.

New York City and Washington, D.C., have tightened security after intelligence collected from overseas indicated a possible threat involving car bombs, as well threats to bridges and tunnels. The information indicated that three men would travel from Pakistan to the U.S. to carry out an attack.

www.nbcnewyork.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 11-9-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

This of course will have many asking: "Is it really from terrorists? Is it some kid playing a joke? Or is it the prelude to a false flag event?

It's probably just CIA/NSA 'messin' around. I remember a story a while back about those guys having the ability to create fake facebook accounts.

Stands to reason, to spread the FEEEAAAARRRR!!!! Mwwaaaa-ha-ha-HAAaaaaaa!!

st.

+34 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I rarely use FB, i really hate it.

But one thing caught my eye:

Look at the link..at the comment where it says "2 seconds ago".

Let me get this straight: They made the screenshot of the threatening comment TWO SECONDS after it was posted? That is awesome timing.... enough said.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Have they checked out this persons
profile, I assume they have but no
mention of it. Hopefully its just a
kid playing a joke or a rant. This is
going to be a long day and night.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

I agree however there are alot of very stupid idiots out there that will try and take a crack through cyberspace; I hope they are traceable and are picked up and taught a lesson they'll never forget.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Let me get this straight: They made the screenshot of the threatening comment TWO SECONDS after it was posted? That is awesome timing.... enough said.

Nice catch!

Interesting indeed.

link   
Maybe this was the big terrorist threat the white house has been talking about for the last 2 weeks. That Al-Qaeda is plotting something big for the 9/11 anniversary.

The white house must be shaking in their boots over this one...FOX news no doubt will have headline coverage of this.

link   

I agree. Does anyone seriously believe that the CIA, FBI couldn't track anyone down posting on FB anyway??

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerVerboten

I agree. Does anyone seriously believe that the CIA, FBI couldn't track anyone down posting on FB anyway??

The CIA knows all, sees all and is everywhere...only if they want to be and if it serves their purpose tho.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

I agree however there are alot of very stupid idiots out there that will try and take a crack through cyberspace; I hope they are traceable and are picked up and taught a lesson they'll never forget.

why? from what the government is doing this will become a regular thing.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Has anyone gone to the WH's FB? I just did and people leave insane comments about every 50 seconds or so...

It's really crazy to me how haphazard people are with their words, considering how easy it is to track someone through FB.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Nice catch!

Interesting indeed.

What it means, that the one who posted the comment is likely the same who provided the screenshot to the media.

It would be VERY interesting to trace who provided the news/media with that screen shot..and i would not be surprised in the slightest if that same person is also the person who wrote the comment.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
One of the comments left on the story using her Facebook account:

Well that's just dumb. Considering Facebeook's atrocious record on privacy, Zuckerberg probably knows what this guy ate for dinner last night.

Ironic, much?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'd say young dumb kids messin around....I personally don't think there is going to be attacks today and the ramped up security is just a way of scaring the public and showing the administration is "Keeping Us Safe"..But if it all is actually how the Government says it is then I Hope they Catch the People Beforehand. Why would the Taliban or anybody else keep threatening and attacking the people they keep saying they didn't attack On 9/11?? It would make them look Completely Insane..

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I took a screen capture, just in case.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yeah right.

Some terrorist is going to use Facespace or Mybook to post a threat?
Come on, this isn't even news.

Unless they can't find who posted it.
Then we have a real conspiracy.

If the big bad FBI is as all-knowing as they act...
We should see some serious repercussions come in light of this situation.

Either way I don't care.

People still use Facespace still?
I figured it would've died by now.
Every other stupid fad does.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

So the question is: Will something happen? Where? How?

Yes. The WH Facebook incident will be just one more reason to kill anonymity and the Internet as we know it.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Think about it for a moment. Sure a lot of regular folks would die if NYC and DC were totally destroyed in a surprise attack.

The up side in DC, most of congress, some of the supremes, a lot of the government and most of the lobbyist businesses and employees. The backup government would be a greatly diminished ghost of its previous self.

The upside of NYC, the big 3-4 main stream media headquarters, Wall Street, several big financial institutions and many large corporations.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DerVerboten

furthermore do you think they would come out and correct themselves if they did? or would they let the citizens fear anyway?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join