It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threatening Messages Posted on White House Facebook Page 9/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
For those saying you have to friends with someone to post on their wall:

Not true, you can have it set in your security settings to allow any Tom, Dick or Harry to post on your wall, Jael Phelps from the WBC has it set like this, or she did, lately you can only comment on her photos.

For those saying these people can be tracked down:

Not true, I could drive out of town, buy a 3 sim card from a random shop (out of sight of CCTV) for a £5, put it in a mobile broadband dongle, and top it up with a £5 or £10 top up. Then go sit with my laptop in a wood or on a dock, do all kinds of illegal stuff from hacking to posting nasty messages from a fake facebook account, then throw away the sim card (and dongle, you can buy them for like £10, for extra security) and never ever be caught.

It's that simple.
edit on 11/9/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbctinfantry
ARTICLE CHANGED, NO MENTION.

UPDATE : The screenshot with the "2 seconds" has dissapeared and is replaced with a stock photo of the NYPD. The comments relating to this information have been removed, as well as the comment from the same person testing the theory that only the person posting the comment gets the "2 seconds" timestamp.

What does this mean?
edit on 2011/9/11 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

Yeah I quoted that and put it up there I don't care who knows. Funny that they're deleting comments. sbcinfnatry if you are upset that I quoted you on there without asking I am truly sorry.

Trowa/Dewayne

P.S I left a comment claiming that its messed up that they removed my comment and asked them what happened to free speech. I'm sure that will get deleted too.

P.P.S Now my comment is back on there. and the one I just left got dropped. I'm confused as if the one I put on there was the one they took down or not. I'm going to bed. Night ATS.

edit on 11/9/11 by TrowaBarton because: n/m

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Yeah right.

Some terrorist is going to use Facespace or Mybook to post a threat?
Come on, this isn't even news.

Unless they can't find who posted it.
Then we have a real conspiracy.

If the big bad FBI is as all-knowing as they act...
We should see some serious repercussions come in light of this situation.

Either way I don't care.

People still use Facespace still?
I figured it would've died by now.
Every other stupid fad does.

I agree!!

I cancelled FB last year.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
I rarely use FB, i really hate it.

But one thing caught my eye:

Look at the link..at the comment where it says "2 seconds ago".

Let me get this straight: They made the screenshot of the threatening comment TWO SECONDS after it was posted? That is awesome timing.... enough said.

Wow.....

My 1st thought was, "The White House has a FB page"???

My second was just what you pointed out......the fact that there was a screenshot made 2 seconds later....

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
hmm. watch out november 9th? if it's that bull#, and it seems to be utter fear mongering.

kill u soooooon? ok. lol

someone wanted you to see the numbers displayed 11/9/2001

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
if anyone got a screenshot of the '2 seconds' picture please, please post it in this thread. it's hard to believe they would screw up that badly. wow. i wish i could have seen it, saved it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I would like to see this "2 seconds" as well. spells inside job,

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Probably just some kid making empty threats

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by youwouldknow

Found it. And yes, 2 secs.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db0b39b3a84c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
What do you expect after being there terrorizing their countries for years? Only after you have left their country you are entitled to any saying in how you are treated.

Currently i hope for as many as possible afghan/iraq/libyan operatives to uinvade your country covertly and wreck mayhem, just as you are doing the same over there.

Once you leave them alone, then you have the moral ground to condemn their actions. Currently they are just giving back a small percentage of the terrorism you are cousing over there. Be grateful.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by varikonniemi
What do you expect after being there terrorizing their countries for years? Only after you have left their country you are entitled to any saying in how you are treated.

Currently i hope for as many as possible afghan/iraq/libyan operatives to uinvade your country covertly and wreck mayhem, just as you are doing the same over there.

Once you leave them alone, then you have the moral ground to condemn their actions. Currently they are just giving back a small percentage of the terrorism you are cousing over there. Be grateful.

Really??

Their lucky the whole place was not nuked!!

They should be grateful..
The USA military could wipe every last one of them!! In 2 min.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by youwouldknow

Found it. And yes, 2 secs.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db0b39b3a84c.jpg[/atsimg]

Thankyou, I also want to point out that the poster claiming he posted the facebook messages is a liar. I can prove it to any moderator beyond a shadow of a doubt if you care that he is impersonating someone. I care enough to ask, not to do it on a whim.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
When I stop and think of it, I really find no reason to doubt a threat like this could be as real as any other. It could have come from a real 'terrorist' in the Middle East. Why not? Will anything happen in the real world? Naww... I seriously doubt they'll do anything for a long time, if ever again on U.S. Soil. They don't have to though.....

They've learned that simply taking a couple minutes in a Internet Cafe in Peshawar or Basra for a couple dollars American, they can cost the U.S. Government millions to 10's of millions in response, investigation and ultimately, inconvenience to everyone involved. All for some crank dropping a note that had absolutely no intentions of leading to a real world event....it never had to.
We're our own worst enemy sometimes.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
looks like they left some messages on their own page, any excuse to continue the "war on terror"

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Oh great more false flag fear mongering by the REAL goverment that run the US.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Can you provide evidence to back your claim up please? If not, may I suggest you not make wild accusations when it is nothing more than hate speech towards any particular country, thankyou.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
This is nothing but MSM style fearmongering. Why is it even here? Do you people enjoy reading things like this?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Ok...so before yesterday and all the memorials etc. about 9/11 we heard from the media....that the FBI was tracking 3 people who are plotting to harm the USA again.

Last night I had a dream that these 3 men and whoever their cohorts are.....are not going to attack the USA with car bombs etc. but instead with biochemical warfare....they are planning to release very serious diseases into the American population. I woke up from that dream this morning....and I can't help but wonder....will they do this?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Ok...so before yesterday and all the memorials etc. about 9/11 we heard from the media....that the FBI was tracking 3 people who are plotting to harm the USA again.

Last night I had a dream that these 3 men and whoever their cohorts are.....are not going to attack the USA with car bombs etc. but instead with biochemical warfare....they are planning to release very serious diseases into the American population. I woke up from that dream this morning....and I can't help but wonder....will they do this?

I had a dream about a man doing something in a room that I couldn't really see. I was peering in from a crack or partially open door or something. It had to be morning or near the coast because there was a mist or some fog... Then I remember Everyone's hair was falling out and they were really sick....I didn't associate this with terrorism and I could only see one man. He was wearing brown or medium dark pants. I think he was wearing a white or cream coloured shirt....Weird that you had a dream about terrorists releasing biological weapons. I dunno if my dream was the same Idea, but it felt very very real and very important.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

lol @ trollin' white house fb

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join