It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian spotted on Pawn Stars pawning a worthless pistol.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Looks like he could have a problem with chewing tobacco. Which would explain why he has messed up teeth and Pawn Stars could have restricted him from using the tobacco on air hence him licking his lips a lot.
It's just a thought.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

It's threads like this that keep me coming back to ATS for more

Although he does look creepy especially his eyes and teeth, he's just some weird looking old fart.

edit on 9/10/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Shady looking??? Licking lips? That sounds like a typical tweaker pawning his goods to get a sack and get spun out of his gourd. Frequent your local pawn shops that are not edited for television to see my point. I am in no way saying people who use pawn shops are drug users, but drug users in fact do use them period and is a known fact to the police. Lost of stolen goods get recovered at pawn shops for this very reason and general theft as well. How so? I use to be one of them tweakers ten years ago. So i am not pointing fingers aimlessly.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
He's definitely a reptilian, that's for sure, he licks his lips, has bad teeth, but he's a lower level one. You see, the high level reptilians do things like enslave us, control the world, dictate the economy, etc. After the high level ones ruin the economy, the low level ones buy the precious things we were forced to pawn just to eat as further humiliation and domination.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
links failed ):

Links? Seriously just the links?
edit on 10/9/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
only thing i find weird are his teeth and his eyes. they look almost yellow but not like jaundice yellow.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Are you serious OP? Really?

This is like trying to convince everyone that what you saw in an Ink Blot test is real.

This is called pixalation. If people want to turn technical glitches into some paranormal experience then I think we're headed into some very VERY troubling times.

STOP THIS NONSENSE NOW.

Furthermore, stop watching television. But.....if you DO choose to continue watching this infectiouss plaque then stop polluting our quest for truth with your technological diseases!
edit on 10-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
At least this is in the highly speculative forum. Geez, just because someone doesn't look or act like everyone else doesn't mean they are a reptilian. I have to give it to you though, because most of these threads contain nothing but normal everyday pixelation, and at least you took the time to post images instead of linking a Youtube video like everyone else. So on that end, great job.

But on the other hand, I don't buy it. People do file their teeth, and this is something this person could have done as well. We would have to explore, scientifically, all other possible (terrestrial) explanations before jumping to the conclusion that this man is in fact a member of a race of species that has yet to be proven to even exist, let alone showing up on earth.

So I am not knocking you for your beliefs, but I would stake my reputation, online reputation that is, lol, that there is a completely terrestrial explanation for this guys weird mouth and chompers. Maybe they're false teeth, and he thought it would be cool to file them down. Or maybe they came that way...I don't know, but I bet if we asked him he could clear this up quickly.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This type of paranoia and ridiculousness is a good example as to why conspiracy theorists are so easily dismissed as nut jobs.

Secondly, people need to realize that all these pawn, storage locker, repo, etc. shows are all scripted and set up. My parents went to Vegas recently and visited Gold & Silver Pawn because they're big fans of the show. They happened to be filming the day my parents were there and they were asked to leave the store along with everyone else when they began filming. All of the "patrons" in the background are like extras that are casted and placed in the shots. They actually kicked out real customers just to film the show.

So for all of you guys out there that think any of these "reality" shows are real, sorry to burst your bubble but they're all FAKE. So if you want to waste your time watching this crud then be my guest but please realize it's all about entertainment and these people are making a tv show not a documentary. I personally think my time is way more valuable, but to each is own.
edit on 10-9-2011 by SilverStarGazer because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2011 by SilverStarGazer because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Reptilian spotted in episode of The Crocodile Hunter!!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
At least this is in the highly speculative forum. Geez, just because someone doesn't look or act like everyone else doesn't mean they are a reptilian. I have to give it to you though, because most of these threads contain nothing but normal everyday pixelation, and at least you took the time to post images instead of linking a Youtube video like everyone else. So on that end, great job.

But on the other hand, I don't buy it. People do file their teeth, and this is something this person could have done as well. We would have to explore, scientifically, all other possible (terrestrial) explanations before jumping to the conclusion that this man is in fact a member of a race of species that has yet to be proven to even exist, let alone showing up on earth.

So I am not knocking you for your beliefs, but I would stake my reputation, online reputation that is, lol, that there is a completely terrestrial explanation for this guys weird mouth and chompers. Maybe they're false teeth, and he thought it would be cool to file them down. Or maybe they came that way...I don't know, but I bet if we asked him he could clear this up quickly.

There is absolutely a reasonable 'terrestrial' explanation for this. It's called pixelation for gawd sakes. This happens all the time and its affects produce a larger or a more pronounced deviation in a pixel or bitmap.

And hey, I'm techno-tarded and I even know this!!!

OP, I suggest you stop making nothing into something. We have enough 'everything' to sort out!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Wow. I can see it, clear as day. His eyes have the snake eye look too. He has the nervous look, like, he is thinking, or hoping that people aren't looking to close at him.

I think "Above top secret" has been hijacked by a bunch of people with their head in the sand. I thought this was supposed to be a site for people with open minds. I consider myself an open minded skeptic, but yeah, I see this. He definitely has the mouse in the cookie jar look or the deer in the head lights...
Interesting, none the less. Thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

You Sir are Crazy!!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Just bacause they are aliens doesn't mean they don't have the same worries as we do!.
As for this the only wierd thing is the narrow sharp teeth. Could just need a dentist though.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Don't Reptilians have phaser or laser guns? So I guess a pistol would be useless. But suppose it was just someone nervous about a tv camera shoved up in his face? And why would the owners of the pawn store not see him for what he is, when they were up close to him?

I think this may be a case of reading alien into everything you see.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

That is a Homosapien, there is no doubt about it.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Poor guy....first walks into a pawn shop with CAMERAS while trying to hawk a hot gun.....and now he's being called an alien.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I've known so many old people who lick their lips and have jacked up teeth from smoking etc. You're just very paranoid but I appreciate the effort

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Good catch man!! That guy is definitely a reptilian; picture 13 of the unedited ones gives him away. The homo sapiens retina does not look like this guys retina on picture 13. He is a reptilian or a mix of reptilian and homo sapiens, but not pure homo sapiens.

Again you seem to see the forest for the trees, congrats!

It is to be expected that the grand majority of the population doesn't have a good perception of things, and therefore cannot recognize a reptilian from a homo sapiens, to them they both have long extremities and a small head, so they think they are the same.
edit on 10-9-2011 by bartholomeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bartholomeo
Good catch man!! That guy is definitely a reptilian; picture 13 of the unedited ones gives him away. The homo sapiens retina does not look like this guys retina on picture 13. He is a reptilian or a mix of reptilian and homo sapiens, but not pure homo sapiens.

Again you seem to see the forest for the trees, congrats!

It is to be expected that the grand majority of the population doesn't have a good perception of things, and therefore cannot recognize a reptilian from a homo sapiens, to them they both have long extremities and a small head, so they think they are the same.
edit on 10-9-2011 by bartholomeo because: (no reason given)

...not sure but I can't make out his retinas in picture 13... I think you're just trying too hard to believe in something here man. Seriously.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join