It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian spotted on Pawn Stars pawning a worthless pistol.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Long ago, there used to be two sites. abovetopsecret.com for things like conspiracy theories, intelligent debate over serious issues, and the like. and belowtopsecret.com for other things that weren't as serious. Like favorite songs, art work, odd news stories, computer help... you can see where i'm going. belowtopsecret.com disappeared, and an "Off-topic" forum started.

Your hallucination would work perfectly in the off-topic forum. Dont be shy. The same rules about posts that apply here apply there too. So trolls get removed there too.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

And get laughed off here? kinda sorta don't need that. This site is more prestigious than some subjective narration about some "hallucination" I had once, a long time ago. I'm still a noob. Maybe , when I become more comfortable on here and begin making my own threads... well see. Thanks for your interest though.

Well if your fearful for getting "laughed off" the internet, then i really don't know what to say to that....
The again, i could care less about my reputation in real life anyway, i frequently bring up the reptilian, and alien infiltration of earth on a daily basis to people in the real such as my professors and peers, if they think im crazy, then hey, so be it, the simple minded wouldn't understand something as complex as this, they would rather watch tv,lady gaga, justin bieber, or be wowed someones accent. ooo shiny ting shiny ting for the silly monkey!!
But as you wish.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Everyone was asking "why" questions. How the heck am I supposed to know why anything. All I know is what I saw on that episode. The reason why he would be pawning or on that show at all is beyond me. Maybe he did it for fun just to shove it in our face? All I was giving people was maybe's because I don't have those answers. So if you took that as literal then I'm sorry because it was not to be taken literally.
reply to post by SaturnFX

People tend to question anything that does not sit well with them. It's a natural reaction to sift through the information provided, weight the evidence presented and question and reason to formulate a conclusion. Perhaps you are coming up with a lot of maybes because rather than not having the answers, there simply isn't really a question here.
My conclusion is formulated from my questions and that is "Old guy, in need of a buck at a pawn shop".
Yeah he seems uncomfortable, older people would be embarrassed to advertise the fact that they are doing it tough. I wonder if this is what I have to look forward to when I get older...people accusing me of being an alien because my teeth and hair fall out and my skin sags? No wonder plastic surgery and the joker grin is becoming a viable option for the aged and aging. *shakes head*

<< 7  8  9   >>

join