It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian spotted on Pawn Stars pawning a worthless pistol.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Dang,I thought we did a good job of concealing it....I'm going to have to report it to my superiors

Nope i can see right through it, humans still remain more intelligent, than reptilian and zetan entities
19, male, 5'3, 100% human, rh negative, left handed..
We're about to expose you guys for good this time!
edit on 10-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
So he can shapeshift but can't manage a budget.. Interesting creature!

People will believe anything. Thats why there are so many christians.

what's worse is the atheists.

They believe that they have it all figured out and know everything there is to know.

It's sad, really.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
That was the worst example of reptilians that I have ever seen.

This one on the other hand..

Video is wayy better than a picture any day.
edit on 10-9-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

Yes, everybody knows that video compression artifacts the true hallmark of the reptilian agenda!

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well to all the people who question reptilian motives, and say "why are they doing things at pawn store".
Well, iirc, planet earth, is THEIR planet, we are the invaders here, this is NOT our planet.
But we're just their slaves, and cattle, who possess the superior neocortex.
Reptilians hold power on earth, from politics, to the media, and royalty, they own everything, and they have the highest positions.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I've seen you post twice already, and I really can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
I seen one once a long time ago. I put it up to hallucinating at the time. Many many years later I'm hearing about a race of reptilian somethings and I'm wondering more now about what I saw...

Can you please share more?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by shiman

I've seen you post twice already, and I really can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

Nope, 100% serious, reptilians are real, they're all around us, they live and we die.
We can't see them due to them being able to manipulate the r-complex, they engineered us with.

I know the truth is out there, and i want to know more about it.

if you dont obey , consume or believe in the stuff they want you to believe in, the brainwashed people who still live in their illusional world will laugh at you and declare you crazy.
but you know better that they cant handle the truth yet and they depend on their beliefs until its too late for them to wake up.
- quote from the video in the comments

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
i can't help but wonder why a reptilian would be in possession of a heavy gravity weapon that doesn't even function.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Now, I'm curious, where did you get this information about Reptilians and the like?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Now, I'm curious, where did you get this information about Reptilians and the like?

That's how i found ATS.
I was researching conspiracy's a few years ago in 2008.
I came across david icke, and listened to what he had to say, i "got my info" from various sources, people who have seen them in the real, speakers, and even government documents.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by carl6405
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

Wow. I can see it, clear as day. His eyes have the snake eye look too. He has the nervous look, like, he is thinking, or hoping that people aren't looking to close at him.

I think "Above top secret" has been hijacked by a bunch of people with their head in the sand. I thought this was supposed to be a site for people with open minds. I consider myself an open minded skeptic, but yeah, I see this. He definitely has the mouse in the cookie jar look or the deer in the head lights...
Interesting, none the less. Thanks for posting.

I'm glad at least one person can see what I'm seeing and why it's so strange.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Keep in mind that drugs can do this to you too. Paranoia, "snakey" eyes, bad teeth, that kind of stuff.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
i find all this reptilian shapeshifter talk laughable. sorry, but it simply is absurd.

btw, if the "reptile" can change it's WHOLE appearance, why would he leave pointy teeth? or why would he be doing something so mundane? pawning off a pistol? wtf.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Keep in mind that drugs can do this to you too. Paranoia, "snakey" eyes, bad teeth, that kind of stuff.

I don't recommend drugs.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This is an epic fail!

Just an old guy dude with false teeth.

Isn't it bad enough that they have us thinking that anyone can be a terrorist? Now some are thinking that everyone is a shape shifter!

When will it be ok to think that the man in these photos is not a terrorist, or an alien. When will he just be a regular man, with bad dental work, who is a senior citizen and he is pawning items because his crappy Social Security checks don't pay enough on a monthly basis?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
He is using prosthetic , like me false teeth .. and while my teeth arent pointed, the not gold or diamond plated either.

The rest is gum disease his mouth teeth bones haves regressed, not a great example mr icke will be cross
edit on 11-9-2011 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread750930/pg9#pid12296226]post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Who said I was recommending drugs? I was suggesting that this old fellow is an experienced drug user. You can't call every tweaker a reptillian even if they show "signs". What i see here is not a reptilian. Besides, in theit vast alien knowledge do you think they would let things like teeth and mannurisms like that slip by in their costumes?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
HOAX BIN, PLEASE!

Not even that - we need a bull**** bin.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

And get laughed off here? kinda sorta don't need that. This site is more prestigious than some subjective narration about some "hallucination" I had once, a long time ago. I'm still a noob. Maybe , when I become more comfortable on here and begin making my own threads... well see. Thanks for your interest though.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

Thanks for your reply. I am not ready to post that here yet. Subjective narratives about a "hallucnation' I had a long time ago are not what this site is about. I'm a noob and these guys on here would chew me up. Maybe when I become more comfortable and start posting my own threads...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join