It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian spotted on Pawn Stars pawning a worthless pistol.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

Well if you think about it, they would have to pawn most likely because they are not registered humans and therefore, can not get a normal job and most likely can not be known.

Okay, this gave me a chuckle. Registered humans? LOL what's the world coming to? If they could not be known, why would he get spotted in a pawn shop that airs its wares on an international tv show? If they have secretly coexisted with us for thousands of years without so much as a how do you do I would expect them to be a little smarter than that. Looks like an old guy who lost his top teeth and is wearing through the bottom ones. Ps, who employs old guys these days? As he cannot even afford dentures, that could explain why he is pawning stuff and why he is licking his lips and shrinking gums.
Just a thought!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
So he can shapeshift but can't manage a budget.. Interesting creature!

People will believe anything. Thats why there are so many christians.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm sorry but the only thing I could think of while reading this thread was this:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

very interesting, why does the guy even bother to show his face let alone be somewhere public when he's out in the open?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam

Originally posted by MysticPearl
Why hasn't the OP been banned from ATS yet? This is either a troll, or someone with an incredibly little amount of intelligence to draw from.

Banned are you serious? Be it a reptilian or not, I'm leaning towards he is, but that's my opinion. Also I posted this in skunkworks because I knew it would be highly speculative. The images/video are interesting. You can take the images as you like, but to get all pissed off about it is a bit much don't you think? I found something interesting and wanted to share it with everyone here. Even if they guy only shows a few traits of a reptilian you just never know.

I also wasn't aware that people actually knew the dealings between the reptilians and our governments. Are you people on the inside? Tell me more please!

How about you find pictures online of old people and take a close up view of denture work and the gums that are prepped for them. So sound so naive to think this old man is a reptile. Moreover, you HAVE NOT done any compare and contrast to make your case clear. It sounds like you just made a random thread about your own views without considering any alternative views. Don't be so narrow minded and really explore this subject fully.

Nuff said.

edit on 10-9-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: spell check

I'll take you up on this challenge. I will research people and older people with bad teeth and see if I can find the same thing. I'll go ahead and post my findings soon.

All be it, I have to disagree with you on how you say this a totally random post. There was nothing random about this. I have a source which knows a lot about aliens in general along with having documentation which they won't let out of their hands, but besides the point, when I showed them these photos they agreed that the images seemed strange and a bit scary actually. Which is what prompted me to post on here.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I think the OPs is a reptilian.
Reptilians, as we all know, have the magical ability to shapeshift..so of course they choose young and beautiful bodies.
OPs is trying to make us suspect our dear old toothless grandparents...clearly subterfuge and disinformation.

Therefore, in summery, I think this clearly proves who the true reptilians are...sorry OPs, but you and your sleestak brothers will have to try harder than just posting some tooth issued granddad's photos to try and throw off your scent.

Incidently...ok...so obviously this is just a joke, but what if he was an actual reptilian covering up his nature and wearing some synthetic skin....I wonder if there was suddenly this major uncovering and "they" all came out, been with us for ages, and simply covering up out of fear of what we would do if we knew...what would we (the monkeymen) do to the lizardmen? Worth pondering..would we have a new wave of cool racism to try and get over or would we adapt fairly quickly to the fact. hmm

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MollyStewart

Well if you think about it, they would have to pawn most likely because they are not registered humans and therefore, can not get a normal job and most likely can not be known.

Okay, this gave me a chuckle. Registered humans? LOL what's the world coming to? If they could not be known, why would he get spotted in a pawn shop that airs its wares on an international tv show? If they have secretly coexisted with us for thousands of years without so much as a how do you do I would expect them to be a little smarter than that. Looks like an old guy who lost his top teeth and is wearing through the bottom ones. Ps, who employs old guys these days? As he cannot even afford dentures, that could explain why he is pawning stuff and why he is licking his lips and shrinking gums.
Just a thought!

Everyone was asking "why" questions. How the heck am I supposed to know why anything. All I know is what I saw on that episode. The reason why he would be pawning or on that show at all is beyond me. Maybe he did it for fun just to shove it in our face? All I was giving people was maybe's because I don't have those answers. So if you took that as literal then I'm sorry because it was not to be taken literally.

But again I don't know why, all I know is what I saw. Some people are deducting that he's just old with bad teeth, some are getting upset, lol and some think it's interesting. It's totally up to you to decide what you think and that's what this thread is for is to see what others think.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

To those who are saying you should be banned, you posted correct in skunkworks and have obeyed the rules of this site. To those who think you are maybe making a mockery of this site,this site is not a super think tank of robotic geniuses so there is room for humour.If you are under the notion he was saying it is fact or he believes emphatically in this tread read his every post it states humour with every word an emotiocon

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I think he should serve as a warning for the wannabe Vampyres who go get their teeth filed down (I've met a few) to show how they are gonna look once they get old

On a serious note, do you think he forgot to change his teeth when he shapeshifted? It's a bit of a giveaway isnt it. Pointy teeth and the lip licking.

And I would love to know what he was pawning in there.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
With all due respect, turn your t.v. off, Go outside, breath some fresh air, soak up some sunshine. Drink a beverage and just chill. When we are seeing reptilian aliens on Pawn Stars we are watching a bit to much t.v.

With all due respect, check your meds.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

One thing I noticed in Alien Nation (loved that actually! thanks for the clip!) was how they always answered the telephones where their real ears were.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I see nothing strange other than an old dude with no teeth, or very bad dental hygiene.

Also, there is absolutely nothing wrong with him licking his lips...

bogus.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I seen one once a long time ago. I put it up to hallucinating at the time. Many many years later I'm hearing about a race of reptilian somethings and I'm wondering more now about what I saw...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
i dont see it being real, keep looking though

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

That's my uncle Hank from the trailer park across the road!

We were wondering where he got off to. The only thing he left behind were his dentures.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Please tell your story ..I love those stories..I will believe you. I don't understand and I'm not sure I believe they are out there, but ever chance I get I read the stories of personal encounters ...They really interest me. David Icke is coming to Cleveland Ohio in November and I really want to see him...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

reptilian or old shaggy man with missing teeth?

Yeah, you chose the reasonably intelligent option.....

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I just wasted my time opening up about 10 images to see an old man with missing teeth and licking his lips. Thanks...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Thats what you get for looks like 70+ years of sitting out in the desert drinking moonshine

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MollyStewart

Uncle, I'll give you a 7 for creativity

edit on 10-9-2011 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join