It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone ACTUALLY support this "Perry" guy?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Anyway, my guess is you'll continue to post your nonsense lawsuit completely ignoring the fact that the ruling proved their innocence. And of course it did, because Sharia economic laws don't hurt people or support terrorism.

Next you will be telling us Islam doesnt kill people, terrorists do.
Some people will never get it.
(Islam:270 million killed in 1400 years)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by Grumble
reply to post by Carseller4

How about Adolf Hitler? Would you support Hitler vs. Obama?

Where does this intense hatred come from? Be honest.

Obama has had 4 years to make improvements and all he has done is make it twice as bad.

For the sake of accuracy, President Obama has been in office for 2 years, 7 months, 22 days...but hey, who's counting, right?

Yeah, my inaccurate math makes Obama the best president ever, right?

Let's use misdirection now, shall we?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

By that logic can you tell us how many people guns have killed in the past 1400 years?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Velocismo

154,545 like this

there you go thats how many people on facebook like rick perry

thats not alot of support if u ask me.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Anyway, my guess is you'll continue to post your nonsense lawsuit completely ignoring the fact that the ruling proved their innocence. And of course it did, because Sharia economic laws don't hurt people or support terrorism.

Next you will be telling us Islam doesnt kill people, terrorists do.
Some people will never get it.
(Islam:270 million killed in 1400 years)

Actually, given that the extremists committing terrorist crimes represent a ridiculous minority (just like that crazy fundamentalist pastor in the US), you are correct...terrorists kill people, not Islam

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by GovtFlu

Haven't you got the word?.. there is no such thing, in reality, called "the left".. or "right"..

yah yah yah I hear this all the time. In fact I was quoting Antony Sutton for years. But you see, what I find is everyone still just cloaks their partisan ideas in wording that just doesn't use the terms left and right. People who have leftist ideologies still have their ideologies whether they call it that or not. And no, the parties are not exactly identical. If they were, quarters would have heads on both sides. So people still have their bias even while informing others that left and right does not exist. The point of it is that Hegelian dialectical reasoning employs two opposing ideas and produces a conflict which results in a synthesis of the two ideas, being neither right nor left. Sutton says that the system of "conflict management" eventually results in the NWO.

oh! oh! i know!!!

"2 sides of the same coin"!!! right!!???

i get that right?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Originally posted by Grumble

How about Adolf Hitler? Would you support Hitler vs. Obama?

Where does this intense hatred come from? Be honest.

Obama has had 4 years to make improvements and all he has done is make it twice as bad.

For the sake of accuracy, President Obama has been in office for 2 years, 7 months, 22 days...but hey, who's counting, right?

Yeah, my inaccurate math makes Obama the best president ever, right?

Let's use misdirection now, shall we?

What? So now facts are considered misdirection?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I wouldn't really call Obama an "effective" president... saying there are facts that prove he is seems pretty... disingenuous

I think its fair to say that most if not the majority of ATS members are Liberal/Dem

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I support Perry ... and am taking a listen to ALL of the "viable" candidates... including Romney... Gingritch...and Pawlenty for that matter ...

its cool when you get viewpoints that are similar ..yet differently textured on which to build ideas for the future...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

Pawlenty is no longer running so maybe you should pay a little closer attention.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigJoninTexas
reply to post by sayiamu

Pawlenty is no longer running so maybe you should pay a little closer attention.

And anyone fact-checking the other candidates' track records on Politifact can see what a lying bunch they are. Not one of them speaks the truth more than he/she lies!! Bachmann's the worst in this pack, but the others aren't close behind when it comes to misleading the public on purpose.

LINK
edit on 13-9-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
(I meant Santorum) Running or not ..its the ideas that these candidiates are offering, that are pointing towards a solution...... to this mess we're in ..that I am enjoying ...

Perry and Romney are definitely "winners" in my book ..... candidates that can LEAD us through the valley..
edit on 13-9-2011 by sayiamu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sayiamu
(I meant Santorum) Running or not ..its the ideas that these candidiates are offering, that are pointing towards a solution...... to this mess we're in ..that I am enjoying ...

Perry and Romney are definitely "winners" in my book ..... candidates that can LEAD us through the valley..
edit on 13-9-2011 by sayiamu because: (no reason given)

Except that Romney's healthcare plan is pretty much exactly the same thing as Obama's healthcare plan...but somehow his plan is good, while Obama's is bad.

And like I've mentioned above, given how much both Romney and Perry domonstrably lie, I wouldn't hold my breath

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I will support no one next year.

Don't vote for someone just because they can beat Obama. You might regret the policies you see.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Most of their comments were stretches of the truth ie. their opinions. I wouldn't give too much credibility to that article politicofact. What throws me off is the comment of Perry saying the stimulus didn't create any jobs. It did technically create jobs; it had to it was 800 billion dollars. However, we lost way more jobs in the recession than the stimulus created meaning their was a net decrease in jobs. You can spin the stimulus any way you want to the fact of the matter is we lost more jobs than were created. As far as the debate went I watched the whole thing and thought it was pretty exciting. Lot's of good questions and CNN actually did a good job putting it together. I thought the winners in no specific order were Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, Michelle Bachman, Herman Cain, and Ron Paul. I think everyone made Perry look like a douche. Mitt Romney made himself look like a douche for consistently trying to call out Perry and ignore the other candidates and side step his questions. John Huntsman talked too much about his state like Perry and Romney and added little substance to the debate. All other candidates had decent answers and hinted at laying out some solutions. I like Santorum's answer on bringing back American manufacturing jobs; however, I would like to see him or another candidate go a little further by placing penalties on corporations that do not manufacture here. Cut the corporate tax to 0 for companies that manufacture here and leave the tax rate at 35% for the companies that choose to manufacture offshore. Also throw in a steep tarif on imported goods.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Velocismo

I think its fair to say that most if not the majority of ATS members are Liberal/Dem

I wouldn't say that at all! From my observations; I see a definite lean to the right from both members and mods.

But there is a growing contingent of "people like you" a group that needs representation and recognition as a complete and separate entity.

Topic....My old Texan, Baptist, Right Wing conservative, mother, thinks Rick Perry looks like a "pretty boy" and I agree with her; and we seldom agree on anything!!

But in the Fla. "debate" Bachmann tore him a new one!
edit on 13-9-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayiamu
I support Perry ... and am taking a listen to ALL of the "viable" candidates... including Romney... Gingritch...and Pawlenty for that matter ...

its cool when you get viewpoints that are similar ..yet differently textured on which to build ideas for the future...

Nothing against you, but if you knew enough about Perry I doubt you would support him.

With Perry:
Texas has the highest average property tax rate in the country - 2.75%
(in 10 years thats paying 27% of the value of your home in taxes)

With Perry:
Largest tax increases in Texas history - how "conservative is that?"

With Perry:
Largest attempted land grab in Texas history - TTC super toll way project birth place of NAFTA superhighway

WIth Perry:
Out of control borders and rampant illegal immigration - our high property taxes pay for school for illegals

WIth Perry:
Forced vaccinations of teen girls

The guy is scum, but the MSM doesn't bring up the seriously messed up things about him. Go figure.

I fully expect this dirtbag to be our next president. I will soon be researching investments to make based on this.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Velocismo

The only idoits no offense that are supporting rick perry are the Sean Hannity fans in his web site.

with such topics as

President Perry, Vice President Cain!

Can you actually believe those idiots?

edit on 13-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This is the beginning of the end for Perry, I called this a while ago. Perry has a bunch of crap stuffed in his closet and America just took a peak inside last night.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Velocismo

I think you and I are reading different forums then. The most popular threads, particularly in the US Political Madness forum are Obama bashing threads or Ron Paul worshipping threads.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join