It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone ACTUALLY support this "Perry" guy?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Velocismo

To answer Op's title. Yes. Although I'm not sure if 13 year olds count.

I'm friends with a lot of people on my skype and so I send a bunch of links out. Long story short a kid whose on my contact list responds "I LIKE RICK PERRY AND EVOLUTION IS A MYTH" I had a long argument that day.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

How about Adolf Hitler? Would you support Hitler vs. Obama?

Where does this intense hatred come from? Be honest.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
What does the Left think about this???

www.freerepublic.com...

Just a bit of research revealed the gardasil mandate on preteen girls and their parents (and the cronysim associated with it), his full throated advocacy of open borders, including a pipeline for illegals dubbed the Trans-Texas corridor, his provision of in state tuition to the offspring of illegals, his doubling of the state budget during his tenure and his support in 2008 of the pro-choice social liberal Rudy Giuliani for President. I was not shocked to find he was not a conservative (After all, 49% of the Texas GOP voters, who are overwhelmingly conservative, voted in the primary not to renominate him.) What took me completely by surprise was his great affinity for Islam, the warm words which the Hamas front group CAIR has for him but most significantly of all, the Islamicization of the curriculum in the Texas public schools which the supposedly conservative Governor of Texas has quietly implemented.

Perry, you see, has a cozy relationship with the Aga Khan, the head of the Ismailis, a realtively small sect sect of Shia Islam that reportedly has 15 to 20 million followers. Perry and Khan have confected two cooperation agreements between the state of Texas and Ismaili institutions, the most significant of which is a program, now pervading every Texas public school, to proselytize and to desensitize, schoolchildren about Islam. Dubbed the "Muslim Histories and Culture Project", it really amounts to Islamic propaganda forced upon a captive audience...the malleable youngsters attending Texas public schools.

After all, Perry was a Democrat before he was Republican. Maybe he is a stealth Progressive, just like Romney. What I think is that mostly NEOCONS who are really Progressives are running the GOP and the communist takeover plan to capture both parties is working splendidly.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Speaking of the NWO, I hearrd some commentary on Fox that really made me do a double take....the reporter was talking about 9-11 and mentioned the "new World Trade Center" and it just struck me as a play on New World Order Trade Center.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Drives me crazy when people throw around the word neocon and other fringe political catch words like they are some smart, sassy swear word... You had me till that part.

ANYWAYS

I dont see how teaching religious diversity is an issue? Although a connection to Shiite Muslims and not Sunni is disturbing.

Sunni are the "good" muslims... Shiite are the nutballs who think their version of the Koran is the "correct" one as they have edited to be that way... Just like Christians.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

So wait...you believe those GOP candidates suck. But it's not the GOP's fault, those candidates are really undercover progressives (sponsored by Soros ofc, right?) who just want the GOP to look bad

Yeah, makes total sense

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Velocismo
Drives me crazy when people throw around the word neocon and other fringe political catch words like they are some smart, sassy swear word... You had me till that part.

ANYWAYS

I dont see how teaching religious diversity is an issue? Although a connection to Shiite Muslims and not Sunni is disturbing.

Sunni are the "good" muslims... Shiite are the nutballs who think their version of the Koran is the "correct" one as they have edited to be that way... Just like Christians.

Yah it also drives me crazy!!! Believe it or not. But the true meaning of Neocon is someone from the Left who migrated to the Right. I agree with you on the difference between Sunni and Shia totally. I can't help but wonder if it isn't really the NEA and Dept of Education which is promoting the whole Islamic thing. Children have been taken to the mosque and taught to pray there.
I am very open minded about religion too by the way. But it just goes too far when it is sought as a way to replace Christianity. Remember, the whole liberal thing was to get religion out of public schools, and now they are promoting Islam. See the ends always justifies the means. The real purpose is to eliminate Christianity and promote Sharia.
But I think it is very interesting in light of the left hating Perry(like Ed Schultz for instance).

note to myself: don't use word Neocon!

edit on 9-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I know the Chairman of the "Rick Perry For President" committee. I can tell you that it is both genuine support, as well as hope to gain financial benefit from helping him get elected (contracts, cabinet positions, etc).

Does it ACTUALLY matter who is president? Nope...it just gives the peons something to talk about. The POTUS is an employee, but not of the people.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Why trade one Democrat for another? The guy is a switch hitter who supported Gore and Hillarycare.
No to the Democrat-light. He had been around to long, new blood is needed.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Well what do you think? It is the Left promoting Sharia compliant AIG by providing taxpayer subsidies for it. The Left seems to be supporting Sharia in general. Where is the outrage about women wearing shrouds over their faces all day long? It is the Left which usually supports Hamas and other radical groups. I am not too sure Perry is supported by Soros. Just listen to Ed Schultz complain about him.

Also, I would still vote Perry over Obama any day of the week.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
The Catholic Church doesn't say squat about some evil research into military technology, polluting the world creating it..using it...because in the end they want to be the last left standing.

Replace the Catholic Church with the Perry guy. Great evil will be done to keep the ship afloat.

It's just human nature.

If Perry is elected there will be a Billion dead Chinese. They know what's coming.

Explain that last part about the billion dead Chinese. What am I missing?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sundowner

Originally posted by Pervius
The Catholic Church doesn't say squat about some evil research into military technology, polluting the world creating it..using it...because in the end they want to be the last left standing.

Replace the Catholic Church with the Perry guy. Great evil will be done to keep the ship afloat.

It's just human nature.

If Perry is elected there will be a Billion dead Chinese. They know what's coming.

Explain that last part about the billion dead Chinese. What am I missing?

More like millions (more) of dead brown people. Face it, most Americans like seeing a dead brown body. The military has quite a bit of support here. Well, except my household where we would spit on anyone wearing camo if they have served a term overseas where they don't belong. If they spent their time guarding the border I'd cook them dinner instead.

Anyways, back on topic. No, Rick Perry doesn't have any real supporters.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

you need to check out JoViClo on twitter. Unbelievable stats on prison inmates, cost #'s, stats, etc... This guy is making people work 3 part time jobs just to make a living and then taking credit for unemployment rates. This is the same thing Wal-mart does. Millions lost on people in prison that were wrongly convicted, not to mention years lost of YOUR life.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

It is the Left promoting Sharia compliant AIG by providing taxpayer subsidies for it. The Left seems to be supporting Sharia in general.

Glenn? Is that you?

First of all, Sharia economic laws aren't anything bad, they're just different. They're not hurting anyone, just changing the way people do business. Don't believe me? Read the facts!

The guys starting the lawsuit against AIG are these fools, a Christian conservative group who's stated goal is to promote those values. Mhhhhhh, I wonder about the real reason of their lawsuit. Could it be an unhealthy dose of religious paranoia and bigotry?

God damn Maoists, right?

It is the Left which usually supports Hamas and other radical groups.

Oh really?

And of course Bush Sr follows up nicely by pardoning them for selling weapons to Iran.

As other presidents have done, Bush issued a series of pardons during his last days in office. On December 24, 1992, he granted executive clemency to six former government employees implicated in the Iran-Contra scandal of the late 1980s...

edit on 9-9-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Perry is an open Borders, two faces Flip flopper who will kiss every baby he can to get a vote. No vote from me for this one.

I like Herman Cain but if Ron P. gets in i will support him all the way. The rest of the pack are all talking heads and part of the existing system that we all know doesn't work.

Hows that change working out for you............

P:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
I will support ANYONE that goes up against Obama.

"
"

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

And which Islamic country do you live in? Sharia is more than economics. It's a different way of life. I could get used to wearing a burkhini though, it's just a tankini with more coverage. And you've completely missed the point about AIG. Does the term "taxpayer subsidies" mean anything to you? Does the word "baillout' mean anything to you?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

And what would you have done to get the release of American hostages? I remember the scandal, but the Left supports these groups because of anti-American sentiment. Just look a how Obama refused to wear the flag pin on his lapel? What's your excuse for that? It was Code Pink and Bill Ayers going to Egypt to stir up trouble and revolution and overthrow a pro-Western leader.

The Iranian recipients promised to do everything in their power to achieve the release of six U.S. hostages, who were being held by the Lebanese Shia Islamist group Hezbollah

Let us remember it was Jimmy Carter tri lateralist tinkering with support of Khomeini and ousting the pro-western Shah.

Judging by your name and avatar, looks like you hate Christians. I'm not surprised.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

It's happening in Britain too. And it's people like you watching with glee. You are naive at best and quite foolish.

This Thursday, a Bloomberg story revealed that under Timothy Geithner's leadership, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York told AIG to withhold details from the public about its payments to banks during the crisis. This information was discovered when emails between the company and the Fed were requested by representative Darrell Issa, ranking member of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

We believe the AIG emails and other internal company documents are the 'black box' of the financial crisis. If we understand the failure of AIG, we will more fully understand the crisis -- what caused it and more importantly how to prevent it from happening again.

AIG had at least $440 billion in credit-default swaps outstanding. The Fed, led by Tim Geithner, paid Goldman, Sachs Group and other banks 100 cents on the dollar for these instruments rather than negotiating a lower rate closer to the actual value, (estimated by some to have been as little as 20 cents). In testimony to the Congressional Oversight Panel, Tim Geithner insisted it was necessary to make these payments in full, arguing that even a small downward negotiation would prove catastrophic to the financial sector

www.alternet.org...:_scandal_is_only_tip_of_the_iceberg

another website www.thenation.com...

edit on 10-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

So wait...you believe those GOP candidates suck. But it's not the GOP's fault, those candidates are really undercover progressives (sponsored by Soros ofc, right?) who just want the GOP to look bad

Yeah, makes total sense

Therefore our friend never has to own any of the failure...

Same thing with Bush, just after this mess started rolling.

"Bush is a Liberal" (and you voted for him TWO times )

If Bush is liberal, what does that make you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join