It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone ACTUALLY support this "Perry" guy?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Watched CNN World News last night before bed. Had a wonderful story about this Perry guy and all the executions in Texas. They were saying that there was an innocent man who had a botched investigation that Perry had covered up to keep quiet. Interviewed the investigators into the alleged arson that was said to have killed this mans 3 kids.

Im still trying to find the names and more information.

In my opinion when Perry was asked about it, its was so blatantly obvious that he was just saying the correct thing calling the man who was executed "a monster"... Dunno... Just seemed so ... Fake? Forced?

Got a real bad vibe. But really, who does the American Republican have left to vote for? I guess Paul but that will never happen. Everytime he is mentioned in the news its like its a sidenote or "pfft as if this guy will win"...

Maybe wake up all the minorities that voted for Obama and get them on the right train to recovery

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
He gets no support here.

As I said in another thread, Perry is the elite's hedge against an Obama defeat. They are on the same team.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I don't know anything about the guy. He reminds me of Obama right before the last election. A total mystery.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
He has the support of a bunch of gullible religious types that blindly believe he is on Gods side. That makes him dangerous.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
"Does anyone ACTUALLY support this "Perry" guy?"

The media.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WildWorld

The guys name is cameron willingham
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

This video has a lot of information. Rick Perry is responsible for Todd Willingham's death, as well as those related to his FORCED Gardasil vaccination. He is scum!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobaganoosh
He has the support of a bunch of gullible religious types that blindly believe he is on Gods side. That makes him dangerous.

You left out anti science part unfortunately they are the ones showing up at the polls -- they have the house paralyzed -- it is a slippery slope towards idiocracy
edit on 9-9-2011 by spyder550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by narwahl
The guys name is cameron willingham
en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks very much. Thats the case that was on CNN last night. After reading through the entire Wiki link, there really seems to be more than meets the eye... the relationship between him and his wife almost seems like he WAS covering up for his wife? Who really knows.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I will support ANYONE that goes up against Obama.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This video was just uploaded. Seems the case isn't dead.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The media is pushing Perry.

He seems to be not only a corrupt goon, but a very sadistic man.

The elite choose men to carry out certain actions. Obama was to assist with the looting and continue on with the wars, which he did. If Perry wins, that leads me to believe that things well get a lot more barbaric. Obama is a liar, and a corrupt fraud, but he doesn't come off to me as a psychotic. Rick Perry on the other hand...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Jon Huntsman all the way!!!! All of his ideas make practical common sense to me. Ron Paul is pretty good, but he doesn't have any solutions, he just wants to abolish all government, Which sorry Ron Paul never gonna happen.

Rick Perry had some good ideas, but he shouldn't be a front-runner. Plus he screams bush to a lot of people on the left.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550

Originally posted by Bobaganoosh

You left out anti science unfortunately they are the ones showing up at the poles -- the have the house paralyzed -- it is a slippery slope towards idiocracy
Lunacy! I'd be branded anti-science (after all, I am a Creationist), and God comes first before this country in my life, and I am very wary when it comes to Perry. The only thing I'm not is a Zionist--Jerusalem can fall or stand, let God uphold it. It's called worrying about a wolf in sheep's clothing. Yes, a lot of Christians may wind up voting for him, just like a lot of Christianity voted for Obama, but the only thing you cause for people who are more like me is a JUST as rabid mistrust of anyone y'all would support. (As in: How far off are you two from wanting Christianity abolished altogether? Are the people you support for eradicating Christianity and my Right to worship my God? If so, who in the world can I vote for? Don't force me to Rick Perry, the guy's got problems I want in office.)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The Catholic Church doesn't say squat about some evil research into military technology, polluting the world creating it..using it...because in the end they want to be the last left standing.

Replace the Catholic Church with the Perry guy. Great evil will be done to keep the ship afloat.

It's just human nature.

If Perry is elected there will be a Billion dead Chinese. They know what's coming.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
As America inexorably slinks into political surrealism and a evangelical parody of itself.

He has been anointed by the neocons and nothing can stop it.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Funny sidebar:
The catholic church is pro evolution.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
I will support ANYONE that goes up against Obama.
While I would as well, I think, I hope that a better candidate will emerge.
(Putting on the anti-hate helmet)
um, Palin. . . .

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It's always sad for humanity when people are duped into supporting nazi strangers... but unfortunately, yes.. there are legions of re-incarnated 1930s German zombies who obey... and in-turn, support pusillanimous retches and lecherous war mongers... like whoever this perry guy is...

GOP & DNC kill more innocent people than any terrorists, how can anyone actually support that?.. is what I wonder.

This guy is just another cancer cell, a clown in the 2 ring circus.. another right/left- "wing" nut who is totally un-unique with the personality & creativity of a Fern. But oh boy, does he look more than willing, eager even.. to bend over and gleefully whore himself to corporate masters.. he chants the neo-mantra of "fear fear fear, hate hate hate, obey, patriotism" ..with all the skill of a properly trained chimp.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
While I would as well, I think, I hope that a better candidate will emerge.
(Putting on the anti-hate helmet)
um, Palin. . . .

Cmon... Palin for president? America is already lost most of the respect it had even 15 years ago... IF and when you elect Palin you might as well change your flag and anthem to "the 3 ringed circus" and whatever the number 1 hit is for that week.

but maybe thats a seperate topic all together

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join