It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Perry Physically Reprimands Ron Paul During Debate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
A picture is worth a thousand words.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b71e4441578.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/546c64598c9c.jpg[/atsimg]

This little exchange was said to have taken place during a commercial break. I wonder if it was after the Congressman's attacks on forced vaccinations and Perry's support of Hilarycare. Hopefully they were still mic'ed up and the raw footage of the debate leaks onto the internet somehow, I would love to hear what he is telling Ron Paul.

What do you think he was saying to Dr. Paul?

i'll tell you...

Perry (with finger waving): you misquoted me and misrepresented what i said!
Paul: that's a very nice finger...if you don't get it out of my face i'm gonna break it off and shove it up your arse.
Perry (with arms out at his side): oh my fault. i didn't know you was ghetto like that. i wont do it again.
Paul: yea you better wouldn't. and don't touch me again either.
Perry: cool...i'm glad we've reached this new understanding of each other.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I love RP but im concerned these pictures make him look extreamly weak. For crying out loud perry is grabing him and pointing at him like hes a little school girl that just got cought stealing someones lunch. If this goes main stream i dont think it will look good for Dr Paul

REALLY? I don't know about anyone else, but I prefer a president who has self-restraint and doesn't have to resort to physical violence to handle people. It makes Perry look like a hot-head and usually people who act like that don't make good decisions because they act on their emotions.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb
Would you guys please post links? I'm searching and cannot find these pics.

nation.foxnews.com...

www.mediaite.com...

forums.thedailyshow.com...

edit on 8-9-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by camaro68ss

I love RP but im concerned these pictures make him look extreamly weak. For crying out loud perry is grabing him and pointing at him like hes a little school girl that just got cought stealing someones lunch. If this goes main stream i dont think it will look good for Dr Paul

REALLY? I don't know about anyone else, but I prefer a president who has self-restraint and doesn't have to resort to physical violence to handle people. It makes Perry look like a hot-head and usually people who act like that don't make good decisions because they act on their emotions.

i'm in agreement with you....but it would have been great for Dr. Paul's popularity if the mikes would have picked him saying to Perry: :you must be out of your rabbit ass mind. take your effin hands off me and if you touch me again i'm gonna put you on your back right here if front of God and everybody else"

if that woulda happened, Dr. Paul would be the front runner.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Its on drudgereport.com... now! I hope this gets out.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AstroBuzz

Originally posted by The Sword
I'm not ok with the death penalty or banning abortion.
Any other words you'd like to try and put in my mouth? I swear, I've entered the twilight zone, not ATS.

You're AGAINST the death penelaty for sadistic murderers.

You're FOR abortion. Abortion = murder of a child.

I think you ARE living in the Twilight Zone. I WIN!

Now back on topic...

There are no winners in your instigated debate, which means you are a LOSER

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
firstread.msnbc.msn.com...

Who do you think won the GOP debate?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f27d0e306ae1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom
reply to post by AstroBuzz

Taking life is talking life no matter what side of the aisle you are on, Astro has a point. If you are against taking life, then their really can't be an excepting based purely on convenience

I like "talking" life

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

as long as we have no clue what was said and it's all sheer speculation, it does appear that future President Perry is accepting Mr.Paul's wink-wink invitation for a power play in the men's room.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I don't think you need to know what was said pretty sure you can see it was unpleasant and Perry if gets elected is just going to be a do as I say president and will take whatever freedoms you have left away. Hi body language is off the chart with just the angry look what a pole smoker.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I am going to wait until Paul and Perry comment on the photos.

I will hold off judgement.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

This is one of my bones of discontent with Ron Paul; I wish he would take some Male Hormones or somehow stop being such a whimpy nice guy. Maybe he needs some special body guards or aggression training. I'm serious. I know Rick Perry and he is a Man's Man and can be intimidating to short people; he's only 6'1" but so is Ron Paul but he's just not aggressive and taking a hold of someone's arm the way Perry did is definitely an intimidation tactic. I'd of warned him off and told him to back up but Paul just stands there and takes it. I know this, Texans will have a problem with this.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13

I'm telling you, that guy is an ahole and a bully. He makes me sick.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

as was stated a few pages back, the man with his hand on the podium was his bodyguard, so id say he had nothing to worry about. even mr intimidation looks tiny compared to this guy. you can look weak, but imagine if he pushed paul, then gets thrown to the ground and pummeled like a ragdoll. looking "weak" doesnt mean weak

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
There's one thing that Perry is forgetting: Paul is a physician and knows the human body's weaknesses, therefore he doesn't need to be young and strong to defend himself. I don't think Perry should mess with him like that again.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Masinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Wow, did it ever occur to you that they are running for office of the PRESIDENT? Who is the one that acted like a PRESIDENT in this situation? Ron Paul? is it? When faced with aggression and underhanded tactics, he keeps a straight face and thinks about he situation, knowing all cameras and audience is watching. In a situation like that it is always best to walk away like a real man would and stay around to serve your people because you were elected to keep THEIR best interests at heart.

And I know many many Texans, they don't even like Perry, he was voted to governor because he was the only choice against the democrat.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NebulaZero

So it got removed.

Let me put it in better terms so the forum staff don't become offended.

I would "Reprimand" Rick Perry in a very hostile way.

SkepticalOverload, that one is for you buddy.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This is a bit off topic i would like to state some points as some of you in this discussion are hot on the subject.
On Abortion, I don't see these pro-lifers stepping up and adopting children.
They like to talk the talk but they don't walk the walk.
And in my opinion it's all about politics as it is a hot issue that gets the religious crowd going so.
To all pro lifers put up or shut up.
Instead of calling someone a baby killer or blowing up a clinic, adopt a child, it's that simple.
And not one from China either.
But it's not about the child it's about politics isn't it.
How disingenuous.
And i come from a family of three adopted children.
But i believe in a womans right to choose.
Her reasons are between her and god.
I will not judge.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

sorry man i was born and raised here in Texas i'm actually about an hour south of Houston..and rick perry is a jackass...when he was running for reelection of governor here Bill White brought up some things about how perry really had no idea how to budget and perry pretty much did the same thing i don't know why we keep electing this moron...if he can actually put 234 people to death and not EVER wonder about innocence..he's either a sociopath or a moron..probably both...I'm hoping Ron Paul wipes the floor up with him in the election..and if by some strange unseen way perry becomes president...I'm moving to Costa Rica
edit on 8-9-2011 by johnnygamble because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Ron Paul is quite strong for his age, actually. He runs and works out every day. Just because he is humble and non-confrontational, doesn't mean he wouldn't lay Rick Perry out right then and there if given the chance.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join