It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Perry Physically Reprimands Ron Paul During Debate

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Well that means you need to convince all the American friends you have to vote for him.
If we could just make him popular in GB and Japan Paul could secure the hipster and weeaboo votes haha.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I would not vote for perry because he is being backed by the koch brothers like my governor scott walker just another puppet of the ptb.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Im sorry but I just had to. Those photos were asking for it. Mods feel free to interject

edit on 12-9-2011 by Vespucci because: hmm... will repost images after I upload them to my profile.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Picture #1

"Watch your self mister, I'm a 12th degree black belt"

Picture #2

"What if god was one of us? Just a slob like one of us?"

LOL

Really I think Perry was just getting pissed off because he's an egoist & he's not used to having getting a verbal ass beating in front of thousands of people.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWorldSpins
I hate when people point at people in a condescending way. I wasn't planning on voting for Perry anyway but this just seals the coffin.

Ron handled this the right away as it seems in the picture and didn't touch him back. Though in the last picture it does look as if he balled up his fist

That did it, Ron has my vote... Put a finger in my face.... we would fight, you just got my vote, hope it helps you win.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join