It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Perry Physically Reprimands Ron Paul During Debate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+65 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
A picture is worth a thousand words.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b71e4441578.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/546c64598c9c.jpg[/atsimg]

This little exchange was said to have taken place during a commercial break. I wonder if it was after the Congressman's attacks on forced vaccinations and Perry's support of Hilarycare. Hopefully they were still mic'ed up and the raw footage of the debate leaks onto the internet somehow, I would love to hear what he is telling Ron Paul.

What do you think he was saying to Dr. Paul?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
nice ron paul look like hes about to get a beating, wonder how well ron paul throws it down

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Msnbc cropped the photo to make it more tame.

Where is the link for these?
edit on 9/8/2011 by PhantomLimb because: (no reason given)

+35 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I hate when people point at people in a condescending way. I wasn't planning on voting for Perry anyway but this just seals the coffin.

Ron handled this the right away as it seems in the picture and didn't touch him back. Though in the last picture it does look as if he balled up his fist

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Wow...I would be interested to see the actual footage of this. (if there is any) Perry is a tool, plain and simple.

+50 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
He probably was mad that Ron Paul was exposing him from every angle each time he made a point.

"Now, we rehearsed this Ron, remember? I went to Bohemian Grove, I was chosen to be the next President. Why don't you deflect the questions like the rest of us and play along?"

Funny thing is, I was keeping track of how many times each candidate got to speak during the debate. Rick Perry was by far the winner with 18 times. Ron Paul had 8.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

+45 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Perry better not be laying his hands on the Paul! Fools gonna be in a world of hurt

F Perry!

+35 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Rick Perry's goon-like nature revealed in an instant. It's gonna take more than that Ricky. What a complete douche bag.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Damn in those shots it looks like Huntsman is in the middle trying to separate the two.
This should be on all the tabloids. I doubt it will make it there however. If this got out, I think this would show the public who Perry really is, and it would destroy his political career.

link   
Or it could be like this,
picture #1
Rick Perry: "I just want to tell you got me on that one answer"

Picture 32.
Rick Perry: "I didn't know how to reply to you lol"

edit on 8-9-2011 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)

link   
Would you guys please post links? I'm searching and cannot find these pics.

link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

In the first picture is that guy stepping between them? I sooo hope this is leaked.

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
This is a little off topic, but as I was looking for what they might have been talking about, I came across a page on the debate and it said this

- Perry won applause from the audience for saying he never struggled with whether any of the inmates executed during his time as governor might have been innocent. As of Wednesday, 234 people have been executed in the 10-plus years that Perry has served as governor of Texas, the highest number of any U.S. governor. The very mention of that statistic drew applause.

How could anyone seriously not consider and struggle with that a bit? Also who applauds execution statistics?
Here is the link, it mentions Perry and Paul at the bottom, but no more information.
www.sacbee.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I personally though Jon Huntsman did well tonight. I also don't know his background or record so I can't pass judgment on him either way yet.

Has anyone noticed how EVERY candidate has adopted Ron Paul's policies, at least in their speeches? Of course Ron would be the only one to 'walk the walk' per se, if/when he is elected.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Huntsman looks like he got a little too much sun.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
latimesblogs.latimes.com...

Ron Paul of Texas said Perry wrote a letter in the '90s "supporting Hillarycare."

Perry countered that he was his state's agriculture commissioner during the Clinton administration and that he was urging Hillary Rodham Clinton, then the first lady, not to forget rural healthcare in her proposal to overhaul healthcare policy. Then he looked at Paul and said, "I was more interested in the one you wrote to Ronald Reagan, saying, 'I'm going to quit the party because of the things you believe in.' "

"Oh," said Paul, "I need an answer on that!"

He went on to explain how he'd supported Reagan in 1976, and supported his....

...principles, but not his spending and deficit policies during the 1980s. "We have to be honest," said Paul, "it was not all that great".

Apparently Perry doesn't like to be reminded he was sucking up to Hilary, while Paul was willing to quit the party rather than stay under a leadership he didn't believe in.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
I personally though Jon Huntsman did well tonight. I also don't know his background or record so I can't pass judgment on him either way yet.

Has anyone noticed how EVERY candidate has adopted Ron Paul's policies, at least in their speeches? Of course Ron would be the only one to 'walk the walk' per se, if/when he is elected.

Yes, I did notice that. Perry's anti status quo claims, Huntsman's stance on stopping "nation building" and bringing it back home, Bachmann and Rick Santorum against Govt mandated inoculations, and even Cain agreed with Paul about the TSA.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

+35 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Also who applauds execution statistics?

Right Wing Satanists who only pretend to be compassionate Christians?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join