It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am a Straight, Married Christian Male in Support of Gay Marriage

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

Lifestyle choices can mean lighting incense every day and offering it to Buddha. It can mean practicing yoga at sunrise. It can mean being vegan.

But when it comes to the children, it better not be for degrading them.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rumor21
reply to post by spw184

Ridiculous comparison!

Actually, its a perfect comparison. Not only is it uncalled for and ignorant, it is somthing on which that individual was BORN WITH. You are BORN with down syndrome, you are BORN mexican, with most foods you are BORN liking them, and in most cases, you are BORN gay.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by spw184

But when it comes to the children, it better not be for degrading them.

yeah i know, but it gets annoying...

and what about children? *completely lost*

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by yes4141

Originally posted by spw184

I'm all for people loving each other, but gay man sex is gross!!!!!

I dont really think this kind of response is welcomed in ATS, I mean.. Is this constructive at all?

Whatever, it's my opinion.

So what? An opinion is worthless without some sort of reasoning behind it. Are you that arrogant to presume that people need to know what you think about something without an explanation?

I find your approach beyond gross- I think it's obnoxious and pathetic.

P.S. re: spw184 - it is a perfectly valid comparison- it is the same reactionary, unsupported 'opinion'.
edit on 7-9-2011 by yes4141 because: (no reason given)

Um arrogant? my comment needs no explanation!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

reply to post by spw184

Ridiculous comparison!

Actually, its a perfect comparison. Not only is it uncalled for and ignorant, it is somthing on which that individual was BORN WITH. You are BORN with down syndrome, you are BORN mexican, with most foods you are BORN liking them, and in most cases, you are BORN gay.

The Human Genome Project says there is no gay gene. People aren't born gay. Here is some links to read over the findings.

www.trueorigin.org...

www.lifesitenews.com...

www.narth.com...

link   

Originally posted by yes4141

I'm all for people loving each other, but gay man sex is gross!!!!!

I dont really think this kind of response is welcomed in ATS, I mean.. Is this constructive at all?

Whatever, it's my opinion.

So what? An opinion is worthless without some sort of reasoning behind it. Are you that arrogant to presume that people need to know what you think about something without an explanation?

I find your approach beyond gross- I think it's obnoxious and pathetic.

P.S. re: spw184 - it is a perfectly valid comparison- it is the same reactionary, unsupported 'opinion'.
edit on 7-9-2011 by yes4141 because: (no reason given)

Um arrogant? my comment needs no explanation!

Your right,

But i dont think they need explainations in special-ed either.

link   
reply to post by spw184

You would have to follow the links on Kevin Jennings and his post as school safety czar to get that. But I only posted that to emphasize the meaning of an "agenda" for you.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by IlluminatusOculus33

reply to post by spw184

Ridiculous comparison!

The Human Genome Project says there is no gay gene. People aren't born gay. Here is some links to read over the findings.

www.trueorigin.org...

www.lifesitenews.com...

www.narth.com...

And yet the science posed in this kids video says your wrong... Tut tut tut

www.youtube.com...

And btw: its not really a "gene" but more of a... uteral accident xD

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
and the trueorgin conclusion is wrong, we have spermbanks, and if there WAS a gene (Which i already said i dont think so) It might be recessive, like red hair.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

You didn't bother to read any of the links I posted. It gives detailed scientific/psychological evidence that it's not genetic.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

and the trueorgin conclusion is wrong, we have spermbanks, and if there WAS a gene (Which i already said i dont think so) It might be recessive, like red hair.

Sperm banks aren't natural for biological reproduction. Homosexuals can't reproduce by having sex with each other duh.

A man and woman can reproduce, two men or two women can't.
edit on 7-9-2011 by IlluminatusOculus33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Thanks, TOA. You don't know me but I am proud of your open-mindedness. With all of the vitriol coming from both pro and anti sides of this issue it is refreshing to hear someone approach the topic with rationale.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IlluminatusOculus33

I skimmed through them!

and if you watched/listened to my video, you would see why i keep saying its not a gene.
Go to the part where they talk about the uterus.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

reply to post by spw184

Ridiculous comparison!

Are you kidding me with this, a person born with down syndrome is a medical problem. and someone's racial make up has nothing to do with how you choose to have sex.... you can choose not to do it!!!!!
edit on 7-9-2011 by rumor21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Why does anyone care what anyone else does? No pain, no complain. We're all about freedom and happiness, but we try to stifle the freedom and happiness of others. There is a definite lack of consent here.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Just cleaning up a double post.
edit on 7-9-2011 by gentledissident because: server barf

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I support people getting together where ever. However in this twisted society that we live in our children are going to have to be subjected to ADULT choices that they have no business having to deal with....to teach them about drugs in school, they will pursue them, you subject them to pedophiles, chances are they become one them themselves. this is no different than flagrant homosexuality. we must protect our children from the perverse in the world, childhood is so short lived and our children need a clean healthy CONTROLLED environment to begin life in, and not send the wrong messages in their upbringing.

Homosexuality is an ADULT choice and brings nothing to the table in society, its not a culture , its merely a choice

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I just wanted to add about the www.narth.com... link. It says sexual orientation is genetically influenced but not hardwired by DNA, and that whatever genes are involved represent predispositions, not predeterminations.

So, it is genetic; however, genetic in the sense that it is genetically predisposed rather than genetically predetermined.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Prove it or move along. Gay activist's and their leftist supporters have a long track record of engaging in outright lies, distortions and ignorance of the truth.

If gay's are such great parents why does the PC universities steer far studying them? Or why is the fact that lesbian relationships have the most DV in them out of any other type of relationship?

Or how about gay's homosexual agenda to insert homosexuality into every media outlet as a form of mass desensitization campaign.

And frankly your long winded original topic material reeks of an over zealous, lieing activist.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I'm 100% against gay marrage. Simply because I'm 100% against governmental involvement in marrage. Why do we need permission from the government?

If a church down the road wants to marry 2 guys or 2 girls, what do I care? If I don't like it, I just don't go to that church. But what if the government desides to make marrage between a man and woman illegal?

Gays are not looking for "freedom" to marry, they are looking for government permission. That's retarded. If we had freedom to marry we wouldn't need a "license"

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join