It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutchsinse YouTube Account Shut Down

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Checked it out and yup...it's gone.

I have watched quite a few of his vids and have to say that he was correct maybe 70% of the time. But for him to be shut down tells me something...Maybe it's more of a percentage than I thought.

Many here don't like or agree with him while others watch him religiously. Whatever the case...why shut him down? Was he getting too close to the truth?

I can't see it being copyright issues as many upload music vids, movies, news reports etc.

Some are saying that it's because of the exchanges he had with comments on his videos. I have seen much, much worse.

ETA: And from a poster (technologicalsingularity) on this thread:

Originally posted by technologicalsingularity dutchsinse.com is down too now, though there is no mention of this on his twitter feed. i think he is being cyber attacked for whatever reason. whether you liked him or not, this is a little unfair. it has always been my view, that if you know stuff TPTB won't like you knowing, then don't publish it, keep it under your hat, cos this is pretty much what happens at minimum.

______beforeitsnews/story/1053/141/News_Alert:_Dutchsince_Youtube_Account_Shut_Down.html

If you type in Dutchsince's youtube account address: www.youtube.com... you will get the following screen and message:

This account has been terminated due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines and/or claims of copyright infringement.

Proof Dutch Was On To Something Big?

Dutch was afraid they were going to do this. Having followed him closely the past few months as he was hot on the controllers heels identifying HAARP rings manipulating weather, and telling the real truth about the potency of the earth changes we're undergoing, all of which are either ignored or under-reported in the MSM news, he started getting hounded by trolls and no doubt government psyop complainers.

The case was building moreso recently, and then his best friend was shot several times, perhaps a warning to him to stop with the truth-telling.

Dutchsinse has been accurately forecasting severe weather and possible tornadic weather for months, with incredible accuracy. That our weather is very much manufactured and deliberately steered into population areas is a now a documented fact. And apparently, they don't like that.

edit on 5-9-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

The guy was an idiot.

What was he onto, some other conspiracy BS that had no grounds in reality?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

This account has been terminated due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines and/or claims of copyright infringement.

Could this be the reason?

I mean, just look at how many people break the T&C on ATS and afterward run to another site saying TPTB are silencing them...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Bye bye. Good riddance.
He was a #ing nutcase, goodbye I will not miss you.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I don't know wether this guy is legit or not but that seems like a backwards way of approaching things:

Step 1. Shoot his best friend several times as a warning. If that doesn't work, move to Step 2.
Step 2. Shut down his youtube account.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
it appears someone or persons have been reporting his vids as TOS violations repeatedly on YT

it doesnt necessarily mean he did anything wrong, but that someone has it out for him.

and someone on there is flaming him with some nasty language (thats what comes up instead of his vids)

link   
I think most of these people close their accounts then claim they were shut down by the FBI/CIA etc. Makes them look credible in their own little messed up world.

This dude...never heard of him. Probably shouldnt have kept ripping off peoples vids and he wouldnt have been banned.

link   
Under what circumstances was his friend shot ? Drive by, robbery/mugging, hunting accident?

link   

Originally posted by boncho

I mean, just look at how many people break the T&C on ATS and afterward run to another site saying TPTB are silencing them...

Don't know what he was copyrighting since he only used his weather programs and showed the weather networks. Many post music vids, movies etc.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

That our weather is very much manufactured and deliberately steered into population areas is a now a documented fact. And apparently, they don't like that.

Documented where? On the Dutchsinse channel? That would be called a circular argument. Coincidentally the same shape as the NEXRAD radar sweeps which he claims are "HAARP rings".

And let us not forget the volcanic plumes in the California desert.
No, he didn't get anything right.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If he is uploading copyrighted news clips and whatnot, then of course his account is going to be suspended and/or terminated. There are many more people more outspoken and dead on target with information than Dutch is, but they know how to get around the T&C by NOT posting copyrighted media.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

That our weather is very much manufactured and deliberately steered into population areas is a now a documented fact. And apparently, they don't like that.

Documented where? On the Dutchsinse channel? That would be called a circular argument. Coincidentally the same shape as the NEXRAD radar sweeps which he claims are "HAARP rings".

And let us not forget the volcanic plumes in the California desert.
No, he didn't get anything right.

I remember the volcanic plumes and I agree that he got that wrong...so far.

So the question is why is he shut down then?

If he was wrong on most things as many say and he didn't really commit copyright infringements (People upload movies, news stories, music videos etc) then why?

Curious.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

There's an "and/or" in the termination statement.

Judging by his attitude concerning those who disagreed with his "discoveries" my guess would be that it was probably the "repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines" which may have led to his canning.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
i have followed his channel off and on for many months now. I initially was interested in his thoeries, though the more i watched the less i liked him. He was very much a fear-mongerer. He loved to get people worked up, usually over nothing. His haarp ring stuff may have had merits, or it may have just been him reading radar rings reflecting in weather forming clouds - which would explain his higher than expected (though not perfect) accuracy when it comes to weather. Though to point to tornado alley in tornado season adn say oooh, i bet 46-72 hours from now there will be weather here is not much of a stretch.
He also seemed to me to be a parasite of the web - forgive me for saying so all you dutch fans. Everytime he made a new vid, he and his faithfuls would have it EVERYWHERE on the web within minutes, cluttering up the web with the same vid. I really hated that. Can't go anywhere on google without tripping over him, lol. And no, that doesnt mean he is successful - it means he and his friends put him everywhere on their own.
He was also a serious censor, deleting posts that disagreed with him and banning people for questioning him. When claiming that life threatening levels of radiation were headed for the usa based on a simulator output, he had people panicking. asking if their children were going to die, will they ever see their grandchildren again kind of stuff. Obviously, there is reason for some concern over radiation levels - but what good does telling people there is immediate doom, without any real evidence or investigating. When he finally got his detectors and went around he almost never found anything to back up his claims. I asked him why he was causing panic over a simulator, and he banned me.
as for why he is not on youtube anymore? Well, it could be that too many people have complained about his incessent bannign, it could be that his vids and comments and the people posting on his channel were badmouthing youtube A LOT. He was spending a lot of time as well - he and hsi friends - promoting their off you tube sites (i know a lot of people do) and the people on his channel - both friends and trolls, were becoming increasingly rude and offensive.
I really dont think he was on to anything big. He was just a big mouth. Weather modding is not a big secret. You can google all about it. Commercial companies you can hire to run weather modding experiments are out there in the usa, it is becoming a commercial industry.
Now if he started seeing haarp rings over the pentagon, maybe the russians have something to hide there and would want him shut up....but what he was pointing out were just a series of storms in stormy season.

ok, rant over, go on and attack you silly dutch lovers.
edit on 5-9-2011 by chrissiel123 because: bad bad bad spelling.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

unfortunately he is not gone. just gone from youtube. He will still most likely be making his vids and polluting every website of interest with them, same as always. youtube is not the only way to irritate people.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
He never posted any copyrighted material that I remember.

Here is an interveiw about several things his friend being shot at, yellowstone, gulf oil spill and more:

Dutchinese New Channel

I don't know or care if he is right or not it is wrong to cernsor anyone. He could be right so that is why it is important to listen.
edit on 5-9-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by jude11

There's an "and/or" in the termination statement.

Judging by his attitude concerning those who disagreed with his "discoveries" my guess would be that it was probably the "repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines" which may have led to his canning.

Yup, this could be the reason as I can't see it being a copyright issue.

Sometimes we have to learn to keep our mouths shut.

link   
reply to post by jude11

If he was shut down for being an idiot and a nut job most people would be banned on Youtube. His friend fromwhat I heard was shot in his home by a home invasion. Then there was a another website that was shut down shortly after an interview about what was happening. If all of this doesn't SCREAM out something is definitely up nothing will.

link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by boncho

Don't know what he was copyrighting since he only used his weather programs and showed the weather networks. Many post music vids, movies etc.

actually i thought i heard something about him not having permission to use one of those programs in his vids. cant find a link right now. anyone else hear of this?

link   
good point, if it was about him being wrong or even being an idiot, that still wouldnt be grounds for him to be 'shut down'.

i can see some of his videos where there is any ripped-off copyrighted content being 'removed'

but not ALL or the account itself.

and, viewer vids that are attacking him with rampantly vulgar language and crazy accusations are being allowed to remain on YT.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join