It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutchsinse YouTube Account Shut Down

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I watched him often and enjoyed his up front, casual style. I could easily follow his thinking. The most controversial subject in his you tubes, imo, is his deffinition of HAARP rings.

Whatever his definition, the science by another name, worked pretty dang well. What I saw were predictions that unfolded within hours of his vids.

I listened to his story about his friend having been shot and felt that he took it really hard, even blaming himself.

One thing that does come to mind, mirror sites. Don't know how to do this personally, but he may still be able to post, if he wants to. Right?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by jude11

If he was shut down for being an idiot and a nut job most people would be banned on Youtube. His friend fromwhat I heard was shot in his home by a home invasion. Then there was a another website that was shut down shortly after an interview about what was happening. If all of this doesn't SCREAM out something is definitely up nothing will.

I know that many people should have gone before him.

Many didn't like him but that can't be a reason for shutting him down. Looks like it was tho.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrissiel123

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by boncho

This account has been terminated due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines and/or claims of copyright infringement.

Could this be the reason?

I mean, just look at how many people break the T&C on ATS and afterward run to another site saying TPTB are silencing them...

Don't know what he was copyrighting since he only used his weather programs and showed the weather networks. Many post music vids, movies etc.

actually i thought i heard something about him not having permission to use one of those programs in his vids. cant find a link right now. anyone else hear of this?

Interesting.

I know his programs and they are mostly free ware but I never heard of any reports like you mentioned.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

he was the biggest censor of all - so many people got banned by him for asking questions, not for being rude or vulgar, just questioning him. Banned. It is the biggest youtube joke, being banned by dutch.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
As far as I know, Dutch has done nothing wrong. There is a current feud going on with two other high profile YT channel owners. Dutch had complained that they used a segment from one of his Videos without his permission and I believe he filed a copyright claim. So not sure why His channel has been shut down...unless the other two have done something.

I don't know any more of the details, but for the most part, I believe Dutch reports the weather and updates on the earthquakes very well. I don't think of his channel as a huge conspiracy channel except for HAARP references, so I don't think it is conspiracy based. It's jealousy and sabotage on the part of the other YT channels.

edit on 5-9-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
dutchsinse.com is down too now, though there is no mention of this on his twitter feed. i think he is being cyber attacked for whatever reason. whether you liked him or not, this is a little unfair.

it has always been my view, that if you know stuff TPTB won't like you knowing, then don't publish it, keep it under your hat, cos this is pretty much what happens at minimum.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by technologicalsingularity
dutchsinse.com is down too now, though there is no mention of this on his twitter feed. i think he is being cyber attacked for whatever reason. whether you liked him or not, this is a little unfair.

it has always been my view, that if you know stuff TPTB won't like you knowing, then don't publish it, keep it under your hat, cos this is pretty much what happens at minimum.

Didn't check that. I'll post that in the OP if that's alright with you?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
some of the conspirators against Dutch are on this site now...you know they jumped right to his channel as soon as somebody posted one of his vids here on ATS and bombarded him with their cover-up agenda...flag his vids as inappropriate or whatever...he should've just disabled comments. i love how the pu$$y a$$ government deals with threats from youtube. and all the singing canaries that think they're special are just snitches for the ones who think they are elite but they are the polar opposite...hide! run underground sissies!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMaxZombie
some of the conspirators against Dutch are on this site now...you know they jumped right to his channel as soon as somebody posted one of his vids here on ATS and bombarded him with their cover-up agenda...flag his vids as inappropriate or whatever...he should've just disabled comments. i love how the pu$$y a$$ government deals with threats from youtube. and all the singing canaries that think they're special are just snitches for the ones who think they are elite but they are the polar opposite...hide! run underground sissies!!!

I don't know what you're smoking but everytime you asked that #er a question all he did was ban you. It's no cover up, he was a fraud dude. Let it go, get some more trash off the internet. He was like god on GLP, happy he's gone.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

yeah thats fine you can use that info in the OP

ah so that why hes not liked here, hes a GLP poster, come on folks thats just plain old forum rivalry, everyone has there fav hangouts, GLP just happened to be his.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I found a explanation from dutchsinse on youtube :-)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

That our weather is very much manufactured and deliberately steered into population areas is a now a documented fact. And apparently, they don't like that.

Documented where? On the Dutchsinse channel? That would be called a circular argument. Coincidentally the same shape as the NEXRAD radar sweeps which he claims are "HAARP rings".

And let us not forget the volcanic plumes in the California desert.
No, he didn't get anything right.

I'm going to agree with Phage on this. Dutchsinse has some major credibility problems in my eyes; but on all the videos he has uploaded that I have seen, ANY source he has used has NO copyright claim whatsoever. The "Fair Use" doctrine protects users like Dutchsinse, and me, when we use MSM video or vid from other sources. Providing commentary on, or analysis of, someone else's work clearly falls under Fair Use.

IDK what caused YT to shut down his channel, but from what I have seen (I admit I haven't watched all of his videos) copyright infringement doesn't appear to be a factor.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
he's back...sorry haters!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by Phage

That our weather is very much manufactured and deliberately steered into population areas is a now a documented fact. And apparently, they don't like that.

Documented where? On the Dutchsinse channel? That would be called a circular argument. Coincidentally the same shape as the NEXRAD radar sweeps which he claims are "HAARP rings".

And let us not forget the volcanic plumes in the California desert.
No, he didn't get anything right.

I'm going to agree with Phage on this. Dutchsinse has some major credibility problems in my eyes; but on all the videos he has uploaded that I have seen, ANY source he has used has NO copyright claim whatsoever. The "Fair Use" doctrine protects users like Dutchsinse, and me, when we use MSM video or vid from other sources. Providing commentary on, or analysis of, someone else's work clearly falls under Fair Use.

IDK what caused YT to shut down his channel, but from what I have seen (I admit I haven't watched all of his videos) copyright infringement doesn't appear to be a factor.

Phage, this is one time I actually agree with you! He has major credibility problems!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Whether Dutch was a nut or not is completely irrelevant in my mind. I come to ATS, and the internet in general, to be exposed to different ideas and opinions. Yes, many come from people I would consider as being a few fries short of happy meal, but I don't want anyone, whether it be TPTB or anyone else, making that decision for me. As ATS members, no matter what our particular interests and ideology, we all comb through a lot of junk to find that gem or two that helps/speaks/informs us as individuals. Do we really want others to decide what can be shared and what can't?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

I don't know what you're smoking but everytime you asked that #er a question all he did was ban you. It's no cover up, he was a fraud dude. Let it go, get some more trash off the internet. He was like god on GLP, happy he's gone.

i'm smoking the best blue/green herb you have never seen! believe me, i get plenty of trash in between all the interesting info in each one of these threads here on ATS.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Open2Truth
Whether Dutch was a nut or not is completely irrelevant in my mind. I come to ATS, and the internet in general, to be exposed to different ideas and opinions. Yes, many come from people I would consider as being a few fries short of happy meal, but I don't want anyone, whether it be TPTB or anyone else, making that decision for me. As ATS members, no matter what our particular interests and ideology, we all comb through a lot of junk to find that gem or two that helps/speaks/informs us as individuals. Do we really want others to decide what can be shared and what can't?

Agreed,

Nutcase or not, he was no worse than a lot of other YT members out there. In fact I would have to say that at least he tried to do something. Right or wrong.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

he's back...sorry haters!!!

where. I can't find his YT channel. it says it is shut down. How is he back?If you have a link I sure would appreciate it. I also think He shut his channel down not YT. Or that is what I heard.......don't you just love it.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
OK I was wrong, I went to YT and tried to get his channel. He was terminated by them for copyright violation reports against him. wow.

This is so unfair.

wow. I do not always agree, understand or like everything but like others say...free speech man. It is fun sorting it all out. really. this is always a challenge. I hope to see him back....if we look the other way now when will it be your turn ......hummmmm. equality.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join