It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutchsinse YouTube Account Shut Down

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Ok,

Vids are popping up now about the termination:

Here is the original video that many are saying as the reason. It's about discovering HAARP patents.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

He did not discover the "HAARP patents". He did not reveal the "HAARP patents".
I had a discussion myself a while back about the one in the video:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It and various others show up regularly on youtube. I wonder why they don't get canned.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Dutch has an overinflated sense of self-importance.

edit on 9/5/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by jude11

He did not discover the "HAARP patents". He did not reveal the "HAARP patents".
I had a discussion myself a while back about the one in the video:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It and various others show up regularly on youtube. I wonder why they don't get canned.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Dutch has an overinflated sense of self-importance.

Good point. If he wasn't the first one to bring this to light then why was he canned? Maybe because he has a larger audience than most and the potential of more and more people listening to him is greater?

Questions, Questions.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Well, he was a jerk who did not allow dissent or any input except that which supported his claims. Why does it have to be anything more than that?
"repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines"

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Another supporter asking why.

And Dutch speaks out. States that his video violated "Community Guidelines" according to YT.

edit on 5-9-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
At the end of the day if he didn't want to have to worry about the community guidelines he shouldn't have agreed to the extended terms and conditions he signed when becoming a youtube partner so he could make money out of spreading fear.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
I think most of these people close their accounts then claim they were shut down by the FBI/CIA etc. Makes them look credible in their own little messed up world.

This dude...never heard of him. Probably shouldnt have kept ripping off peoples vids and he wouldnt have been banned.

It's fitting that the majority of the first ten posts offer nothing substantive and simply provide their negative opinions towards duchinsense as if on cue.

It's the post above that cracks me up the most. By his own admission, he has never heard of the guy but feels the need to rag on him. Why bother unless the point is derailing the thread?

I found Dutch to be rational. His claims were supported by readily available references and his theories struck a chord with me virtually everytime. I feel it could not be more obvious that he was challenging the status quo and the status quo felt threatened.

It shows how desperate they are including the hiring of Internet shills

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Yeah.
Dutch speaks out.

You don't really think he's going to say they canned him because he's been a continual jackass do you? Where's the conspiracy in that? No. It has to be because he revealed too much.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 5-9-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

edit on 5-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: revoked my nasty comment

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This guy.....who sits home and collects SSD (providing him LOTS of free time)......who finds glitches on weather maps then deems them all HAARP-activated........then recaps some earthquake de jour at which point he spins THAT into an HAARP related effect......then sashays over to some nasty yet normal weather system and gives THAT some HAARP-award too........and when he wanders further away from planet Earth, he constantly claims the Moon is out of orbit every other weeks (not sure if he blames HAARP on that one....).......and when that isn't scaring the bejesus out of his gullible group he then told them radiation was heading their way (probably on some HAARP cloud).......and somehow he still found time to tell his faithful fearful listeners that the New Madrid fault line is about to blow because FEMA camps are a-sproutin' up all over the place!! So basically everything that is taking place on our planet is either, man-made or government cover-ups!

And THIS is the guy people are scuttlebutting and wondering about?????....... and who Kerry Cassidy interviewed the other week? (why she did that is beyond comprehension)

Have the people of planet Earth totally lost their ever-loving mind? Are you THIS desperate for fear?....that you give some e-cigarette, money hungry amateur KID this much attention?

I give up. Check please. I am outta here.................................................................

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Come on ATS, you are better than this.

Whether you like Dutchsinse or think he's a goof, Youtube shut him down for no valid reason.

Yes, I know, Youtube/Google can do whatever they want, as they are Corporation.

But doesn't it make you curious as to WHY WHY WHY they would shut him down? Doesn't that make you just the wee bit curious?

Don't say, "because he was an idiot!" because as others have mentioned, if idiocy was a reason to close Youtube accounts, 80% of Youtube would get shut down.

This is about shutting off voices because they don't like the message. TPTB are threatened. But by what?
edit on 9/5/2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

People get banned from ATS as well (and GLP for that matter).
It often is pretty obvious why and it has nothing to do with "getting too close".

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
From Michael:

9/5/2011 --1049am CDT-- I can only log in from another IP not my own at my house.. I suppose they have my IP (or block of IP's) denied. Will have to SWITCH INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS or something.. don't quite know yet about this.. but I cannot login from either computer in my house. My original channel.. dutchsinse.. was unjustly terminated for showing a video that is now on my blog.. the title of the video was "weather modification via frequency = explanation on scalar squares and HAARP rings " This video is NOT controversial, crude or anything of the sort, there is NO JUSTIFIED reason this video should be flagged and UPHELD as such. I lost 717 videos total.. some I have backed up.. most not. Therefore I have been done wrong on multiple levels. Thanks for coming over to see what happened.. much love and be safe to all... and remember to BACKUP YOUR VIDEOS !! you never know what can happen. I feel like someone came in and took all my stuff. This past month has been hell.. no doubt about it.. from the 13th of last month onwards to today. justice WILL be served... hopefully !

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

People get banned from ATS as well (and GLP for that matter).
It often is pretty obvious why and it has nothing to do with "getting too close".

When ATS bans, it's pretty obvious (vulgarity, etc.). GLP, doesn't have reasons, they ban everybody.

But using those examples gets us no closer to any explanation as to why Youtube banned his entire account. If you could site any sort of example that would be great.

One possible (its a stretch) is that the Aug 5th video does use a movie trailer voice at the beginning. It's quite possible that's copyrighted, but fair use should apply. Even so, it's not a reason to ban the entire account, just the video. I've had videos pulled for copyright violations, and some just have warnings. But my account is still there.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
oh so it's all just a jolly merry coincidence that on the DAY his youtube gets shut down, his website does too? No word from him yet and folks, I do believe that he's ALWAYS in front of the computer. Nothing from him in like 11 hrs. I don't know too much about his friend but I been hearing that his friend was attacked. Also read some reports of him being stalked.

Youtube acct getting deleted is not necessarily abnormal, but when your youtube AND your website are gone, and we see no reason, then we SHOULD be curious.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

That's just it, as with ATS, we don't know what went on in the background between he and youtube. There could very well have been multiple warnings about his practices. There certainly have been enough complaints here and elsewhere about how he responds to criticism. Maybe he got pissed off and mouthed off to the staff there once too often.

In any case, youtube (like ATS) doesn't discuss the specifics but it doesn't seem feasible that a single video would result in termination a month after the fact.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
I do believe that he's ALWAYS in front of the computer. Nothing from him in like 11 hrs. I don't know too much about his friend but I been hearing that his friend was attacked. Also read some reports of him being stalked.

i wouldnt be surprised. that is the attacked/stalked. it is very plausible false claims/charges were made that he now has to face up to *cough*

ALWAYS in the front of the computer? impossible unless he takes baths & no showers, nor ever drives.. just sayin!

since you capped always for some reason.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Although Michael says he knew that 25-year old man who was shot last month (probably due to some drug deal gone-wrong) I am almost certain that had nothing to do with Dutchsince/Michae as he suggested.

It's my belief that was an attempt for Dutchsince/Michael to exploit and extend his grandiose in the ol' Internet spotlight (see: Project Camelot). This also helped to garnered an immeasurable amount of sympathy too!

Same now with his YouTube account being closed. It was either closed due to infractions stemming from certain Terms and Conditions violation or....he had them shut it down himself (to bolster the martyr/victim role)

Man, this boy certainly has mastered the art of propaganda!!!!

There is NOTHING he is saying or has said that the government would be remotely interested in. He's uncovered diddly-squat. So suffice it to say, Michael is just a minor blip on their radar screen. Hell, I've said worse and more incriminating things than he has and I'm still h...............

edit on 5-9-2011 by Blaze090 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Here is the original video that many are saying as the reason. It's about discovering HAARP patents.

^ totally agree with cgiu's pointing out that

'By terminating his channel they really only admitted their guilt. Fortunately it is too late for them. The information is out there and truth can never be silenced.....This also exposes YT as a NWO puppet."

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join