It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutchsinse YouTube Account Shut Down

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

The information has been "out there" since before dutch regurgitated it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It didn't make any more sense then than it did when he repeated it.
edit on 9/5/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
oh so it's all just a jolly merry coincidence that on the DAY his youtube gets shut down, his website does too? No word from him yet and folks, I do believe that he's ALWAYS in front of the computer. Nothing from him in like 11 hrs. I don't know too much about his friend but I been hearing that his friend was attacked. Also read some reports of him being stalked.

Youtube acct getting deleted is not necessarily abnormal, but when your youtube AND your website are gone, and we see no reason, then we SHOULD be curious.

The point is, we DON'T know. For all we know maybe Dutch himself was instigating the IP/webmasters (or whoever they're called) with some threatening letters. Maybe he orchestrated this to happen on the heels of his not-so stellar yet: notorious, month????

But we DO know that nothing Dutch-boy has said would propagate any governmental official to investigate then close down his account. That's ridiculous!!!
He's way too self-righteous and self important to even consider that.

He talks nonsense. Just theories. And opinions (although he spins them all into Dutch facts)!!!

You think he's the first to mention "HAARP" having nefarious intent? Hell, Jesse Ventura has PUBLICLY said that on television (by the way, where has he been?).
You think NASA is afraid that Michael is 'on to them???'
You think FEMA is afraid that Michael has made everyone aware that their 'jig is up?"

I mean really.

This is nothing. Just because we're not privy to know actually WHAT took place, if you just take a few minutes and approached this in a backwards manner you'll deduce that it's nothing but BS self-promoting rumor!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Not the first time youtube or tptw get rid of a problematic, nuisance. I mean we can't have people asking questions and thinking for themselves. I mean after all we have "experts" to tell us how to think and what to believe.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I don't recall dutch ever using any copyrighted material, maybe some of the weather websites he used? Whether he was right or wrong I still found some of his material interesting to the say the least. Censorship sure is a bummer.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
SEEMS LIKE alot of them lately that display a lil to much info are being shut down kinda suspicious

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Hi not sure if this has all ready been posted but could this be another account by him it www.youtube.com... he changed the s to a c in since

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

I don't think that is the case with him... Fellow ATS'er MrEuphoric1 has followed Dutch for month's now and recently he, along with propheticseer TOTALLY changed their opinion on what they had been spouting all along..

In fact: MrEuphoric1 was so bothered by the abrupt change of opinion that he reached out to propheticseer asking to start a dialogue and was ignored then Dutch pulled the same thing just days later.

Some people on Youtube are also claiming both of their voices have changed. We (myself and my husband) attempted to listen to old video's and determine a difference in voice but really couldn't quite tell.

Either way, we agree that Dutch was just re-reporting alot of what he said, and if the Men in Black got to him or propheticseer its not like we still wont get our info.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

What thinking for yourself do you do after watching a dutchsinse video?

Do you fact check what he says or just blindly believe it because it confirms your beliefs?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

To my knowledge he wasn't copying anybody.... -_-

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join