It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America The most Hated Country on The Planet?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
I had to create this thread because it seem so much is being said about The US and The American people in such a hateful, condeming way on here so much of the time.The sad thing is that I don't know why so much is focused on The US and The American People.. Are we the only people on earth with issues? Is there no other country to spread some of the attention to?

Thx for your input..

They just want us to do all the work while they sit back and drink champaign and criticize us, while they lounge around on thier lazy asses and b*tch instead of being useful and trying to help. The rest of the world are hypocrits is what they are. I say the next time a world war breaks out, we sit back and let them handle it on their own, see if their attitude towards us changes then, if not we just sit back and let the mouth-breathers die.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbob

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
If America is the most hated Nation in the world, donot worry too much. It will be someone elses turn soon.

America does not exist anymore, neither does Britain, they formed a new country called NATO

Yes, the Nazi Alliance for Totalitarian Oppression.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
America treats it ally's like they are their little prison bitch.
America continues to push a heavily flawed system of goverment that they call a democracy but is more a cross between a Theocracy and an inhuman, heartless, souless corporation.
Most Americans continue to defend their nation despite the fact that they complain themselves, believing loyalty to be more important then doing what is right.
American goverment only pays lip service to their fighting men then treats them like disposable crap.
American citizens act like a battered housewife concerning their gov and police then condem other gov's for doing the same thing.

For the love of god rise up and overthrow your goverment before they destroy the entire world.
Defend your dignity while you have it.
Stop demanding that you are a proud nation when the ship is sinking.
The golden days are over. emmigrate while you can. come to australia or northern europe or canada but leave your guns and your holier then thou attitudes behind.

I used to respect australians, you just blew that for your countrymen.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
^^ Lol, one person is enough to taint your opinion of a whole country?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Ha sorry I was ment to put in Amsterdam there stoping the pot lol but yer I don't think the government can take an Americans gun I think if they had a choice they would give up a leg then a gun lol I would love to go back to America I went a year after 9/11 to newyork and realy enjoyed it bit cold in winter though but I would like to go Texas I hear you can get a stake the size of your plate lol But you should visit the uk we have beer festivals with free tasters

edit on 5-9-2011 by birdyat101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Even if the world war was because of your country? I think you should take a step back or two and have a look because from were I'm standing it's already in a world war how, meny countries are you at war with right now?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by birdyat101
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Even if the world war was because of your country? I think you should take a step back or two and have a look because from were I'm standing it's already in a world war how, meny countries are you at war with right now?

None, were at war with terrorist organizations, there is a difference. And i am not at war with anyone, if it was up to me i'd let you all stew in your own sh*t and so would the res tof my countrymen. Our government does what it wants, not what we want. We lost control in 1864 when the South lost the Civil War, all the people that fought for the Union didn't know it at the time, but they were supporting the Tyrants under guise of patriotism.

The South has not forgotten, and were waiting for the Union to screw up, its coming, and coming sooner than most people realize. Virginia led us before, and they will lead us again because virginians don't like bullies.
edit on 5-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by birdyat101

Yeah I had heard somewhere that they were changing it in Amsterdam so that tourists couldn't just pop in the pot cafe's, but it will still be available to locals right?
I definitely plan to make it to Europe sometime in the future.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby

Since WW2, America has dropped bombs on...

Korea and China 1950-53 (Korean War)

Guatemala 1954

Indonesia 1958

Cuba 1959-1961

Guatemala 1960

Congo 1964

Laos 1964-73

Vietnam 1961-73

Cambodia 1969-70

Guatemala 1967-69

Grenada 1983

Lebanon 1983, 1984 (both Lebanese and Syrian targets)

Libya 1986

El Salvador 1980s

Nicaragua 1980s

Iran 1987

Panama 1989

Iraq 1991 (Persian Gulf War)

Kuwait 1991

Somalia 1993

Bosnia 1994, 1995

Sudan 1998

Afghanistan 1998

Yugoslavia 1999

Yemen 2002

Iraq 1991-2003 (US/UK on regular basis)

Iraq 2003-present

Iran, April 2003 -- hit by US missiles during bombing of Iraq, killing at least one person

Afghanistan 2001-present

Pakistan, 2002-03 -- bombed by US planes several times as part of combat against the Taliban and other opponents of the US occupation of Afghanistan

Pakistan 2007-present

Somalia 2007-8, 2011

Yemen 2009, 2011

Libya 2011

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
If you know our History we should be number 1.
I'm not sure who has ever been able to beat us. Historically...England for a time, Rome...maybe?

Honestly though, the US probably has the most disgusting record of any country ever.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

YES, Israel coming in at a close 2nd, they are of course run by the same people; zionist bankers.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
Since WW2, America has dropped bombs on...

Guatemala 1954

Indonesia 1958

Cuba 1959-1961

Guatemala 1960

Congo 1964

Laos 1964-73

Vietnam 1961-73

Cambodia 1969-70

Guatemala 1967-69

Grenada 1983

Libya 1986

El Salvador 1980s

Nicaragua 1980s

Iran 1987

Panama 1989

Kuwait 1991

Somalia 1993

Bosnia 1994, 1995

Sudan 1998

Afghanistan 1998

Yugoslavia 1999

Yemen 2002

Iraq 2003-present

Iran, April 2003 -- hit by US missiles during bombing of Iraq, killing at least one person

Afghanistan 2001-present

Pakistan, 2002-03 -- bombed by US planes several times as part of combat against the Taliban and other opponents of the US occupation of Afghanistan

Pakistan 2007-present

Somalia 2007-8, 2011

Yemen 2009, 2011

Libya 2011

And there you have it, over 75% of those countries are muslims and Isreals enemies who havent done a thing to America, proof that America is under zionist rule, and some people wonder why muslims dont like America. Oh but muslims hate Americas freedoms right? what a joke.
edit on 5-9-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I appreciate your research with the list you provided. You are not trying to say that none of those countries on the list had any retaliation comming for undisclosed reasons that you do not include. I am not going to go off topic but I am sorry if I do. There are countries that Kill or Imprison their civilians for simply protesting. Who is to say on a Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Annual basis how many are Killed or Disappear ? Two wrongs don't make a right and I realize that. The fact remains it is easier to hate the actions of The US because to my knowledge, The US is pretty media open Compared To Russia, China, Etc.. There may be a few but in how many countries can a civilian make fun of the GOVT or The President, Dictator or Royal Family and not have to look over their shoulder? Thx for your post..

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
America is the greatest country in the world. Its the tyrannical people who run it that makes it worthless.
You are completely correct - it's the corrupt people in power that cause America to be hated so much. But also know this, as long as Americans have this attitude of being the greatest nation in the world people will dislike you. Some things about your country may be better than others but there are lot of things that suck just as bad. You are constantly propagandized with this utter nonsense about being a part of the greatest nation on Earth. The good old US of A. And you hear it constantly from Americans, they honestly believe with every fiber in their being. Even on ATS there's a great deal of national pride from Americans. It's nothing but annoying and absolutely ignorant.
edit on 5-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I agree with all the People who say Israel is the most hated and the reason they are hated is because they exist.

US is second, hated because of its crapy politicians

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Let me try and explain that your accurancy is a bit off.

LOL didn't the Korean War started with North Korea? Ridiculous that the world blames us for that...China isn't bombed by the war. It's only within Korea. The world was for defending South Korea at that time.

Guatemala 1954

Indonesia 1958

Cuba 1959-1961

Guatemala 1960

Congo 1964

These countries are not bombed by the U.S. Guatemala, Indonesia, Congo are covert actions. Cuba is not U.S. involvement. Although the Cuban rebels did invade Cuba, it was not bombed. Try again.

Laos 1964-73

Vietnam 1961-73

Cambodia 1969-70

Yes they were bombed but because the ARVN asked the U.S. government for help, no one else.

Guatemala 1967-69

ROFLT again they were not bombed by the U.S. no involvement there.

Grenada 1983

Libya 1986

Grenada wasn't bombed as a whole yes they was U.S. involvement. Lebanon, wrong again. The U.S. was there as part of a multinational peacekeeping force. No invasion. Libya, true Reagan did bombed Libya after Qaddafi agents blow up a West Berlin night Club that killed two U.S. soldiers.

El Salvador 1980s

Nicaragua 1980s

Iran 1987

Those three are convert actions, not bombed. Try again.

Panama 1989

Kuwait 1991

Panama wasn't bombed, it was an invasion by U.S. Special forces to remove dictator that terrorized his own people. No USAF bombed there. 1991 Iraq and Kuwait for example was bombed because to destroy their will and most of their military supplies, Iraq started the war. Not to mention the whole world was for liberating Kuwait.

Somalia 1993

Bosnia 1994, 1995

Sudan 1998

Afghanistan 1998

Again, We went into Somalia because the UN requested us to be there. Also we didn't not bombed it back to stone age. Some were but it was part of mission to feed the Somalian people. Bosnia, from 1992 to 1995, all we did was enforce a no-fly zone over Bosnia to make sure no Serbs aircraft. We just sit back and watch the Serbs massacred the civilians then the world hate us for not doing anything about it. That is in 1995 when NATO bombed the Serbs. I say stopping genocide by the Serbs is fine by me. Sudan, it was misguided to believe that it was producing chemical agents for Bin Laden. Afghanistan it had Al-Qaeda camps. That attack was for retaliation for the AL-Qaeda bombing of a US embassies in East Africa that killed 224 people. Later that year, U.S. Special Forces had Bin Laden in their rifles scope but it was called off by Clinton. Letting Laden get away with everything they did.

Yugoslavia 1999

Yemen 2002

Yugoslavia 1999, we went in because Serbs forces were ethic cleansing the Albanians. We do not want to see another Rwanda. Yemen you're right it was bombed because Al-Qaeda was there. Iraq 1991-2003. This war never ended as it was signed in a ceasefire agreement. Since Iraq didn't really comply with the mandates, they were bombed by it. Also many times in the 90s, Iraqi forces were bombed because they were moving into restricted areas of Iraqi Kurdistan. Iraq also attacked Coalition warplanes patrolling no-fly zones which is an act of war. Everyone seems to forget that we still bombed Iraq even after the 1991 Gulf War ceasefire. The conflict remained in effect for 12 years until Hussein was ousted by U.S. and Coalition forces.

Iraq 2003-present

Iran, April 2003 --

Afghanistan 2001-present

Pakistan, 2002-03 Pakistan 2007-present

Somalia 2007-8, 2011

Yemen 2009, 2011

Libya 2011

All of these wars seem to be part of war on terror. After when Al-Qaeda bombed the twin towers and keeping the lids. and when Iraq refuse to comply with UN 1441, Iraq got invaded.
edit on 5-9-2011 by Paulioetc15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

I appreciate your research with the list you provided. You are not trying to say that none of those countries on the list had any retaliation comming for undisclosed reasons that you do not include. I am not going to go off topic but I am sorry if I do. There are countries that Kill or Imprison their civilians for simply protesting. Who is to say on a Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Annual basis how many are Killed or Disappear ? Two wrongs don't make a right and I realize that. The fact remains it is easier to hate the actions of The US because to my knowledge, The US is pretty media open Compared To Russia, China, Etc.. There may be a few but in how many countries can a civilian make fun of the GOVT or The President, Dictator or Royal Family and not have to look over their shoulder? Thx for your post..

The interesting thing about this post is it does not address US History.
Our History is abhorrent.

link   
The interesting thing about this post is it does not address US History.
Our History is abhorrent.

edit on 9/5/2011 by FrenchOsage because: literal stuttering

link   
The American Administration with its miltary complex along with its allies has done (and will continue to do so) some horrible things around the world which has impacted 100s of millions of people and millions of lives lost, millions of american lives impacted at the same time...

All this continues to be disclosed....

Yet
threads like this continue to be made

The information is staring you right in your face

Some will continue to ask the same questions, say the same things, include their own rationale,
All this does is extends ones own complaceny and further infiltrates ones own role

Yet they remain confused, they look for other possible explainations of why 'their world that they once knew is crumbling around them', they continue to move the goal post even further

Mind boggling really

The never ending counseling session without accountability, change of behaviour or ownership

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Paulioetc15

Revisionist History never works when one tries to paint the aggressor as a Liberator. You may have been taught this, and may believe it...the truth is that the US once again was NOT defending our Borders.

edit on 9/5/2011 by FrenchOsage because: hum

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join