It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America The most Hated Country on The Planet?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I had to create this thread because it seem so much is being said about The US and The American people in such a hateful, condeming way on here so much of the time.The sad thing is that I don't know why so much is focused on The US and The American People.. Are we the only people on earth with issues? Is there no other country to spread some of the attention to?

Thx for your input..

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Do you like people disturbing you at random hours demanding you to do what they ask?

Neither does anyone else.
Hope this helps.

edit on 5-9-2011 by DoctorSatan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
In my opinion there are no bad people, just bad choices.
America needs to cool its jets, (literally and figuratively) and get out of its own way.
TPTB need to get it that they can't solve everything.
But what do I know?

link   
Lichtenstein.

Don't trust em; never have. /thread.

link   
America is not the most hated ....

The american administration is .

Everyone wants to come to america and party and live free like the americans ..

if it wasnt for all the corruption in its politics i would gladly salute to the american flag

America is the big bad bully , but just like girls who say i want the nice guy and end up with the bad boys ....

I would say its the most hated administration rather then country ... but people tie them both together because of the good old...

well you voted them in ? lol so they sink with the ship .

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
If America is the most hated Nation in the world, donot worry too much. It will be someone elses turn soon.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

well in my Opinion America comes in second to Israel....but then that is partly because America at this particular time has shown its Zionist ways.....

So don't feel bad America....because on a personal level i am a much hated person to Israel....but lets call a spade a spade...SOR(state of Rothchilds)

The arm of the Rothchilds runs deep into america also...The federal Reserve.

The Bush Cabal can be thanked for that....well done America.
edit on 103030p://f15Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
America is the greatest country in the world. Its the tyrannical people who run it that makes it worthless. The citizens for the most part are a great bunch of people. We need to clean out the White House....like yesterday....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
If America is the most hated Nation in the world, donot worry too much. It will be someone elses turn soon.

America does not exist anymore, neither does Britain, they formed a new country called NATO

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I don't HATE the USA.

Countries F*** up a times. My country released Al megrahi on medical grounds, am sure people hated us for 15 mins.

.....and besides, if it was the most hated then why do millions flock there on holiday year in year out? Why do all those thousands of poor illegal immigrants flock there?

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Is America The most Hated Country on The Planet?

It can't be. One of the main reasons Obama backers gave for electing him was to make the world love America again, and to repair the damage Bush did during his time in. Or did he fail at that also, as he did on everything else he promised?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Not sure if America is the most hated country... tho going on ATS threads I guess it could seem that way.. But I think we are all sensitive to hate being flung at our country while we gloss over the hate being flung at other countries or the hate emanating our fellow countrymen/women.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

That is why people get annoyed at American people(ignore the administrations for a moment), 'America is the greatest country in the world'.

Such an infantile comment. What does that even mean?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk

That is why people get annoyed at American people(ignore the administrations for a moment), 'America is the greatest country in the world'.

Such an infantile comment. What does that even mean?

Let him be, let him live in his dillusional bubble.

People like that are not worth the time or effort.

edit on 5-9-2011 by Bobbob because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbob

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher

America does not exist anymore, neither does Britain, they formed a new country called NATO

Britain is far to tribal for anyone to want to take on that headache..

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Well not quite sure if it is the greatest country in the world....but i do agree it has many wonderful people in it...and I think that there are many great countries in the world....It is just the world is full of bad goverments that make countries bad.....borders are what divide people....so countries alone make the world a horrible place in so many ways.....now when i say get rid of borders i do not mean set up a world government...but i think it would be good to allow people the right to travel freely and migrate freely and bring us all closer together then we all might realise that in so many ways we are all not so different.
Dreamer i know but hey....as MLK once said...."I have a dream"

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It's a fairly generalistic way of looking at it which isn't really fair.

But to play the game as per the question I'd say it would be Israel.
But like I said it's not fair to say that about the people, but it's more the governments that the so called hate is directed.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Id say personaly its a toss up between America and Israel. However not everyone is fully aware of the atrocities Israel routinely commits, where as most of the world knows only too well the atrocities conducted by America on a global level, despite there highly evolved propaganda machine.

So yeah, probably America. A shame too, there history suggested such awesome potential but the road to empire is a tricky one i suppose.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hi

You're the author of the thread on this conspiracy site featuring your Chihuahua and a Rottweiler aren't you? A thread which could have potentially been misplaced, given the conspiracy context of the site and the non-conspiracy content of that thread.

You figured that other people NEEDED to see it, just because YOU thought it was cute. Now, I am not attacking you, I am purely using it as an illustration of misplaced context.

Let me guess, you're an american cousin?

I dont like to generalise, but I am going to.

I think one of the main perception issues that America has outside of the US is that it lacks an understanding of the context of the countries it seeks to operate in, and with that does not understand what is acceptable behaviour when either exporting its culture or enforcing foreign policy. This effectively leads to the perception that the US is a bit of a bully...

I dont hate America - when I have visited there...I have really enjoyed it. I have enjoyed the people, the optimism and the rampant consumption.

There's one thing that is just wrong, however, and should be banned. Icing sugar should not be put on French Toast.

Just stop it.
edit on 5-9-2011 by stellify because: spelling!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Are the Yankees the most hated team in Baseball?

Are the Patriots the most hated team in Football?

When you are good, people get jealous and root against you.

Can you imagine how this world would be without the United States of America?

Think about your average 3rd World starvation plagued African country.....that would be the norm.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join