Is America The most Hated Country on The Planet?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Most of what you read is in English. How much news do you see from foreign translations? Can you honestly say there is actually that sort of hate out there? Most Americans are disappointed/upset/hate their country right now. MSM has to respond to that.

How many people on this site aren't native English speakers? The USA bashes Australia and the UK just as much. The news we see is very limited; it is picked and chosen for translation. Browse using Google translate for foreign forums/news. Go see for yourself. I feel it is mostly political.

Personally I think that most countries, and most people are more concerned about their own issues to hate the USA. The USA just gets looked down on because they get involved with just about everything. The USA makes itself a problem and target, instead of worry about its own citizens.

PS~The USA was a reserve currency. As it continues to tank, the US is an easy scapegoat when other countries go down the crapper. I blame globalization and banking scams. Anywho...just my thoughts.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by adraves reply to post by CherubBaby

How many people on this site aren't native English speakers? The USA bashes Australia and the UK just as much. The news we see is very limited; it is picked and chosen for translation. Browse using Google translate for foreign forums/news. Go see for yourself. I feel it is mostly political.

Right after when UK and Australia bashed back at the US, i see plenty of crap all the time, we trying to defend themselves from these countries slagging us off and you make it suggest the UK and Australia based are innocent. I see plenty of Us citizens do this for fun but i seen worse from other foreign countries who's quick to slag off the USA.

Personally I think that most countries, and most people are more concerned about their own issues to hate the USA. The USA just gets looked down on because they get involved with just about everything. The USA makes itself a problem and target, instead of worry about its own citizens.

When other countries refuse to commit more of their own troops, it's always us doing the darn work. Heck i can list plenty of crap when other countries always asked us to do the work. Hence Yugoslavia and Bosnia, UN and NATO asked us to take the lead. We didn't do just to show off our military strength. Also Europe is under U.S. protectionso they can spend on their own welfare. Research Robert Gates statement back in June 2011.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paulioetc15
Libya, true Reagan did bombed Libya after Qaddafi agents blow up a West Berlin night Club that killed two U.S. soldiers.

A note on that:
"In 1986, the Israelis once again succeeded in framing enemy Arabs in order
to enrage America. Former Mossad case officer Victor Ostrosvky became so
disgusted with the criminal behavior of his own government that he defected
from the Mossad and tried to warn America of just how evil and dangerous
they were. Ostrovsky revealed exactly how the Israelis framed Libya for the
bombing of a German night club which killed American servicemen. It was
this frame up job that caused President Reagan to bomb Libya, killing the 4
year old daughter of Libyan leader Muamar Qadaffi. France refused to allow
US bombers to fly over their air space and bomb Libya because French
intelligence knew that Libya was unjustly framed by the Israelis.

Among some of Ostrovosky's other amazing revelations are: that the Mossad often uses
Arab agents to carry out missions, that Israeli agents are skilled at
impersonating Arabs, that Mossad had a plan to turn American public opinion
against Iraq, and that wealthy Zionists in America are often called upon to
help carry out Mossad missions. Ostrovsky, whose tell all book, 'By Way of
Deception', infuriated the Mossad and made him the target of numerous death
threats."
edit on 5-9-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

When other countries refuse to commit more of their own troops, it's always us doing the darn work. Heck i can list plenty of crap when other countries always asked us to do the work. Hence Yugoslavia and Bosnia, UN and NATO asked us to take the lead. We didn't do just to show off our military strength. Also Europe is under U.S. protectionso they can spend on their own welfare. Research Robert Gates statement back in June 2011.

Your "darn work" is MURDER to some of us.
Keep your murderous inclinations out of my neighborhood. I do not think you are a Patriot...I think you are misguided at best and possibly a mercenary.
We do not need, nor want you to keep us "safe". Indeed I feel you have done more to endanger my family than anything in recent history.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Paulioetc15

I feel these are more examples of political regimes crying out for help. The USA does not need to get involved, they choose to politically. Obviously, the average citizen does not want fighting, and does not know all the details. This does not mean, hoverer, that the USA should get involved. Unless it is absolutely required, military intervention only causes hatred from all citizens of both countries.

No, I do not think we can hear and know everything, but we can use the internet to see what others are saying. That was my real point. Go scour the internet that you never see and translate it.

Edit~You will not know what other countries are thinking if you can't understand the language.
edit on 5-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Is America the most hated country on the planet?

Yes.

Ask the Native Americans. They'll tell you why.

America was founded by people who, essentially, didn't want to play by the rules. So instead of trying to make change happen within their own country, they go "across the pond", take what wasn't theirs to begin with and write up a constitution that says, among other things, that if the American people see their government doing things that go against all that is fair and right, they should overthrow said government.

Advice that the "founding fathers" should have taken in the first place don't you think?

235 years of hypocracy ladies and gentlemen.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by adraves

I feel these are more examples of political regimes crying out for help. The USA does not need to get involved, they choose to politically. Obviously, the average citizen does not want fighting, and does not know all the details. This does not mean, hoverer, that the USA should get involved. Unless it is absolutely required, military intervention only causes hatred from all citizens of both countries.

No, I do not think we can hear and know everything, but we can use the internet to see what others are saying. That was my real point. Go scour the internet that you never see and translate it.

Edit~You will not know what other countries are thinking if you can't understand the language.

Originally posted by FrenchOsage

Your "darn work" is MURDER to some of us.
Keep your murderous inclinations out of my neighborhood. I do not think you are a Patriot...I think you are misguided at best and possibly a mercenary.
We do not need, nor want you to keep us "safe". Indeed I feel you have done more to endanger my family than anything in recent history.

Here is some proof that some countries do rely on us. Want some proof? Maybe you should stop complain like a baby you are.

online.wsj.com... Roberts gates statement about NATO

Or NATO without US led is running out of bombs? www.upi.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...

Almost three months into the campaign of air strikes, Britain and its Nato allies no longer believe bombing alone will end the conflict in Libya, well-placed government officials have told the Guardian. Instead, they are pinning their hopes on the defection of Muammar Gaddafi's closest aides, or the Libyan leader's agreement to flee the country. "No one is envisaging a military victory," said one senior official who echoed Tuesday's warnings by Admiral Sir Mark Stanhope, head of the navy, that the bombing cannot continue much beyond the summer. Stanhope, whose comments caused fury in Downing Street, was expressing publicly what many senior defence officials say in private, officials made clear. The conflict is also straining relations between Washington and its European allies. Although few Nato countries are taking part in the air strikes, Europeans – including the British – are dismayed at the refusal by the US to deploy its low-flying A10 "tankbusters" and helicopters. The UK has deployed four Apaches, the French 12 attack helicopters. There are 150 other attack helicopters in Nato which can operate from ships but they all belong to the US Marine Corps, said Brigadier Benjamin Barry, senior fellow at the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS).

or NATO(European-lead) asking us to send on more predator drones into Libya despite we are too bogged down in Iraq and Afghanistan? articles.latimes.com...

Or when NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen admitted that they cannot go into Libya without most of our assets from the US? www.middle-east-online.com...

Yes i wish our government should not be involved at all. we all should anyway.

Unless it is absolutely required, military intervention only causes hatred from all citizens of both countries.

Unless it's directly threatened our interests or have treaty with our allies we backed up.

You will not know what other countries are thinking if you can't understand the language

Only in English, then yes.
edit on 5-9-2011 by Paulioetc15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paulioetc15

Unless it is absolutely required, military intervention only causes hatred from all citizens of both countries.

Unless it's directly threatened our interests or have treaty with our allies we backed up.

You will not know what other countries are thinking if you can't understand the language

Only in English, then yes.
edit on 5-9-2011 by Paulioetc15 because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the reply. I hope you weren't trying to call me a whiny baby. I, for one, didn't feel like I was whining. I was trying to share my own opinions in the most straight forward way possible.

So can we agree a little? The USA does have interests in other countries, and those are the countries that the USA helps (for the most part). The citizens may not see or be told the reason, but there was, and always will be an alternative motive; it is human nature after all

What did you mean by only in English? The internet is a powerful tool that will translate just about any language to read for ourselves. This includes newspapers and boards like this one. If you feel strongly for a topic, why not check out what is being said where the action is happening? It is only fair.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'd just have to say that that sort of behavior and conquering was the first time in the revolutionized world, and widely documented. We are living that history still. We could point figures at Europeans for the problem(they came to the USA after all), not the USA as it stands. Once the Europeans came, and had many generations, did the those children not feel at home?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by adraves

What did you mean by only in English? The internet is a powerful tool that will translate just about any language to read for ourselves. This includes newspapers and boards like this one. If you feel strongly for a topic, why not check out what is being said where the action is happening? It is only fair.

I don't really have a google translator so i don't care what langaute they say. So fine my me. only if it's english.

So can we agree a little? The USA does have interests in other countries, and those are the countries that the USA helps (for the most part). The citizens may not see or be told the reason, but there was, and always will be an alternative motive; it is human nature after all

That's true for the most part but they can be clear motives regardless whether we see it as wrong or right.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Has it ever dawned on people like you that if we would simply butt out of other countries' business that we wouldn't have foreign intersts to pprotect in the first place?

Has it ever dawned on people like you that while Japan is one of the MAJOR world players, they don't have the problems we do because the only reason they have a military is to protect their own boders?

Has it ever dawned on people like you that maybe.......just maybe, we make problems overseas so we can come in like a knight in shining armour and save the day?

We're only 235 years old, but people think that the whole world would go down the #ter if we didn't exist.

The world did just fine for thousands of years without an American government, and would do even better now without one IMO.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

Has it ever dawned on people like you that if we would simply butt out of other countries' business that we wouldn't have foreign intersts to pprotect in the first place?

Has it ever dawned on people like you that while Japan is one of the MAJOR world players, they don't have the problems we do because the only reason they have a military is to protect their own boders?

Has it ever dawned on people like you that maybe.......just maybe, we make problems overseas so we can come in like a knight in shining armour and save the day?

We're only 235 years old, but people think that the whole world would go down the #ter if we didn't exist.

The world did just fine for thousands of years without an American government, and would do even better now without one IMO.

So you saying Opium wars, Franco-Prussian War, WW1, WW2, Korean War, Vietnam War. first Iraq War, Bosnian, Communism, Kosovo War were all U.S faults? No it doesn't matter there would stil lbe wars. Even before the United States was born, they were thounsands of wars in Europe. People said that same thing abotu Britain and Rome that the world wouold be better withouth them.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Our 'elected' officials that the world see is NOT a true representation of what We The People of the United States of America really are.

The world should not confuse We The People for those MONSTERS.
edit on 6-9-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Here is some proof that some countries do rely on us. Want some proof? Maybe you should stop complain like a baby you are.

Let me reiterate. Keep your murderous ways away from my neighbors and I. I know of NO ONE who approves of "our" military actions. I know my neighbors quite well and many of them are Veterans. I know of NO Vet that approves of any war he/she served in and many will openly admit the US Government is out of control.

I "complain" because some, like you, commit MURDER in my name and funded with my tax dollars.
I haven't been called a "baby" for many years...but I appreciate the compliment.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by CherubBaby

Nope.. well maybe our govt., but American people are loved most of the world over.
If you go to Europe people will be love you. French people even love us Americans while so many brainwashed Americans dis the French for no reason.

I know!! Isn't this frustrating to see?! The last few years, I have watched Americans just ripping on the french in the most volatile ways, while here in France, the people have no idea, and just go about loving Americans and America.... and I don't want to tell them how hated they are and spread the hate. They seem so naive, thinking the Americans are such nice people, while I see the truth the rest of the time. It is heartbreaking. No way I want to tell them, guess what? You guys are totally wrong. My countrymen are arrogant, cruel, inhumane, hate filled, violent! They were naive about the Germans, and I get afraid that they are being so with America.
Nice people have so much trouble percieving when others are NOT.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheThirdAdam
As americans, we have been taught that everything that comes from america is the best, we do not think any other language is worth learning and generally treat others as inferior.

Let me ask you this, how many europeans work all of their lives to be able to afford a ford sedan? And why is the Mercedes the official vehicle of success in america? What are these domestic products that are so great that americans are so proud of?

Had to chime in here,I was never taught that everything that comes from america is the best.not once.I was taught that as an American you HAD to work for what you wanted.As for the language thing,I'll learn whatever one I see fit. You're in AMERICA.Speak f@@ing english.I'm sick of catering to #in foreigners who think I've got to cater to them !

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Think of it this way...

Almost every country in the middle East, even china and Japan are having their version of the American Revolution RIGHT NOW!!!!

The US Government is the best well oiled machines in the World.... If all that has happend to us in the past 50-100yrs was due to 1 person and not multiple presidents that we only get 2 options to choose every 4yrs anyway but thats a whole different discussion, we would be exactly like them, Fed up of the bull#. but we play the blame game. It was Bush Sr. Clinton. GW Bush. Obama.. BULL# they are pawns in this game of chess.

Most things wrong in this world is the USA's fault, NOT THE GOVERNMENTS... THE AMERICAN PEOPLE you and me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We allow them to rape this world and the only reason we dont stop them is because we are affraid to loose our everyday life we complain about makes alot of since dont it???

This is the who we are.... These are real numbers.... 20% of the world MAINLY USA uses 80% of the product.... which leaves 80% of HUMAN BEINGS to live on 20%....

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Amen!!! There was once upon a time something Called WW1 and WW2 and The US stayed back and watched and if you read your history, The US was asked to enter or had to enter these wars because A place Called Germany, home of Hitler Gassed 6 million souls.had started both wars.As for WW1 there were unauthorized German submarines along the US East coast. Germany's resumption of unrestricted submarine warfare in the spring of 1917 provided the final straw for US politicians, and America declared war.Yes we put our nose in many things. I don't see anyone lining up to help us now. By the way. Wait till China starts pushing it's weight around.Oh and they will soon enough..To Sum, Does anyone really think Germany would have lost the wars had The US not PUT IT'S NOSE IN THE MIX? As for as Nuuking The Japanese? They were warned in advance and I dont know about you but when it comes to survival?, It's not a GAME so there are NO RULES.. I love the Couch Quarterbacks that point , yell and scream while they never have or had any skin in the game!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Germany's war machine was funded by US banks... might want to do some in depth reading.
But that's not why I'm posting on this one.

I nominate Somalia as the world's most hated country. ... or maybe North Korea.
edit on 6-9-2011 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Oh so if The US lends money to Germany and they gas 6 million souls and start 2 wars , it's our fault? Thats like saying if your boss hires you and you buy drugs, it's your employers fault because he paid you?

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join