It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Elenin or Nibiru

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
reply to post by foundthetruth

An yeah I don't even believe in Nibiru.I only posted it because I thought it was a ufo

I must have been misled by your thread headline.

Is this Elenin or Nibiru

My apologies
Apology accepted

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
and now a word from our sponsor

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by foundthetruth
An yeah I don't even believe in Nibiru.I only posted it because I thought it was a ufo

This would have been helpful in your opening post.

At least you are learning from your mistakes.

Yeah but I though all you nut jobs were into that nibiru stuff so I just copied the youtube title. AAAh man I just don't learn.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by foundthetruth
reply to post by liejunkie01

haha back again...

I tell you what.......I will give you your first flag. Lj01 gets a lttle fired up sometimes. I suggest taking a look around the geo engineering forum for some contrail, chemtrail threads. There is alot of information about the atmospheric conditions for contrail formations and how they linger or dissapate....The lighting conditions from the setting sun thruogh a turbulent atmosphere, as noted by the darker clouds..........I feel this is what you are seeing in the video.....I am sorry if my answer does not appease your curiosity, but that is what we are all here for right.

You have net the somewhat humane side of LJ01. Do not tke this post offensively.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IlluminatusOculus33

BAGEL!!

your vids are awesome

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

ahah thank you, good sir! While i'm extremely intrigued by Elenin and Nibiru, i'm so fed up with the constant spamming of the 'New Topics' section with 'Is this the smoking gun?!?!?!?' and 'OMFG CHAHHSDGSYHG ELENIN IS GOING TO HIT US IN 13.8 seconds, RUNNNN!'....i would be more interested if it actually came with a decent photo or proof (in the case of Nibiru). I like to believe the binary star thing, as it is more common, but really, unless we KNOW that it is the case, i don't wanna hear it.

Also, no disrespect to you for posting it, yours was one of the less irritating ones :p

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The point my friend is the way you direct your commentary. For one thing...you have no idea how great a life I do have....and with no Facebook acct either.

And you see? You didnt realize one thing about that hating blacks comment...you didnt even ask before you spoke (and therein is your problem without thinking)...if I wasnt black myself. You screwed that one up big time. Thats why you'll have a long way to go.

This is what some of us are saying here. 1 thread and already you have an attitude. Thats fine for your world.

Have fun at the carnival. Just be home before dark...."dude." 2nd thought? Take your time. The folks are probably glad youre outta the house..........

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Thanks for trying to set him right MS. It wont do any good though Im afraid. Apparently, he's lost. And if he cares not to adjust it to some form of common decency with his comments...he wont last long here.

Too bad. Its always great to see great threads and ideas here...not the hatefulness he's responding with. Well, we can move along now.

And OP? If you can learn from any of this, great. And thanks Mysterioustranger for putting it in perspective. I still dont think he'll get it though. Sad and unfortunate.....

PS Op? Some friendly advice? 1. Decorum. 2. Respect. 3. Non-Predjudice. 4. Insight. 5. Reflection. 6. Common Sense
edit on 5-9-2011 by LazloFarnsworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

That looks like the "winged planet" to me. Never saw anything like it before.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

That looks like the "winged planet" to me. Never saw anything like it before.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger

The point my friend is the way you direct your commentary. For one thing...you have no idea how great a life I do have....and with no Facebook acct either.

And you see? You didnt realize one thing about that hating blacks comment...you didnt even ask before you spoke (and therein is your problem without thinking)...if I wasnt black myself. You screwed that one up big time. Thats why you'll have a long way to go.

This is what some of us are saying here. 1 thread and already you have an attitude. Thats fine for your world.

Have fun at the carnival. Just be home before dark...."dude." 2nd thought? Take your time. The folks are probably glad youre outta the house..........

Yeah I bet without facebook, must have been tough for you at school. Lol "hating blackS comment" that there proves your not black fool. Nobody calls black people BLACKS that's seen as racist. And why would I ask if your black for one that would give you ammo for you negative comments and two it wasn't meant literally as your racist, it was to show how none acceptant of the differences in other people you are. With your one dimensional opinion and as well as your way of doing things upon other people.

You life's great...

AND PLEASE DON'T PATRONISE ME ABOUT AND HOW THINGS SHOULD BE DONE. REMEMBER THIS WAS YOU FIRST POST IN MY THREAD SO GET OFF YOU HIGH HORSE LITTLE MAN.

"Unfortunately, there is no age limit to joining ATS. Its a relatively "free-society" that all can contibute. So...until the kids get back in school....we just never knows who is posting.

Now..isnt THAT "pretty-cool!"?"

P.s you insults are nerdy at best try again we had a good laugh

edit on 5-9-2011 by foundthetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hate to say it but there are alot of videos like this already and yes they are just airplanes, i think if nibiru was that big in the sky it would have already passed by now

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LazloFarnsworth

I just looked at you history here....you have been hear 2 mins as well and your giving me advice. You have done 1 thread "err why do ufo's have lights" Hahahah. Go away you little, little man. Mr contributor, I am in shock you have took such a high and mighty stance as you thread was pants and grammatically poo. You really did comment just to try and feel superior....good luck in life.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Looks like a contrail to me...

Nibiru is not real and I'm not so sure Elenin can be seen during the day in our atmosphere.

And you KNOW this how? Please be so kind as to post everything you know that disputes this?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Looks like a contrail to me...

Nibiru is not real and I'm not so sure Elenin can be seen during the day in our atmosphere.

And you KNOW this how? Please be so kind as to post everything you know that disputes this?

After reading and considering all of the countless threads posted on ATS I have arrived at this conclusion.
Nibiru is an idea put forth by an economics major poor translation of a dead language. And Elenin is simply not in our atmosphere. All this information can be found with a simple search.

This does not change the fact that this IS a plane and it's contrail, which is the topic here.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Over the last week, this has been observed in New Zealand and South America. To all you naysayers, Don't act like there is nothing there! Not everyone is shouting 'Alien' or 'Brown Dwarf'. Some of us just want to know what it is.... I have not been able to look for it myself recently as it's been cloudy/rainy for almost a week now.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Some kind of plane like shuttles entering our atmosphere.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I hope you're right... I do find it ironic that these objects are viewed in approximately the location the C 2010 X1 is right now, and travelling in the same direction (relative to earth/sun). Additionally, the Mexican video provides an excellent zoom with clarity. I would expect to be able to make out the image of a jet. But it looks awfully circular.
edit on 5-9-2011 by TomServo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join