It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Elenin or Nibiru

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TomServo

I do find it ironic that these objects are viewed in approximately the location the CX1 2010 is right now

You mean space?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

It's C/2010 X1.

Have you ever seen a comet? I have. Several. It's rare in the extreme for one to be visible in daylight and they display no perceptible motion over the time of a few minutes.
edit on 9/5/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Sunlit contrails have been seen often. And they are often misidentified.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

strange after looking at your first link here for confirmation this being a contrail, i can see there are alot of videos of similar things being linked in the thread. however everyone i click on have been removed by youtube, in most cases also the account was delete/suspended. I tried over 10 different links from that first post. try it yourself.

Mighty suspicious, to say the least.

At least this proves you probably have a document with lots of "debunking" links for different matters saved on your desktop, since you don´t bother searching to confirm these matters and check the links current validity before you post. Or is it a database you guys share, users of the "Phage" account?

How much they pay you?
edit on 5-9-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
strange after looking at your first link here for confirmation this being a contrail, i can see there are alot of videos of similar things being linked in the thread. however everyone i click on have been removed by youtube, in most cases also the account was delete/suspended.

"Ufo Huge Asteroid Fireball ..." This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including: * FOX * Conaco Productions LLC

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

This happens when you cant follow rules of T & C's.
edit on 5-9-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Sorry, I didn't check the links. Not suspicious, Youtube accounts get closed fairly regularly for violations of the T&Cs

I'm pretty sure I participated in all of those threads and in each case the video was very similar to the one being discussed here.

Here are a few more:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.dailymotion.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

strange after looking at your first link here for confirmation this being a contrail, i can see there are alot of videos of similar things being linked in the thread. however everyone i click on have been removed by youtube, in most cases also the account was delete/suspended.

"Ufo Huge Asteroid Fireball ..." This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including: * FOX * Conaco Productions LLC

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

This happens when you cant follow rules of T & C's.

Indeed, or if you post a private recording of a "fireball" or "contrail" for what actually might be nibiru. It seems.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Indeed, or if you post a private recording of a "fireball" or "contrail" for what actually might be nibiru. It seems.

I am scanning youtubes agreement policy but I don't see anything about posting videos of Nibiru. Considering there are many copies of all of the "contrails" still up on youtube I would say that the "breach of agreement" was why it was removed.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by foundthetruth

Hahaha. Nice one. Agreed, but it hasn't collapsed yet.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Holy [snip] how is this thread still open? Seriously, can a mod answer that question? Obviously, with a manners & decorum slapped on one of the OP's replies a mod has been in here. Is it purely for entertainment, to see how far the OP can push shooting himself in the foot?

Clearly the content matter has been discussed before, and has an actual explanation. Anyone with at least an IQ of 10 or so can come to that conclusion. Clearly the OP has trolled the [snip] out of this thread - and I mean kicking a dead horse trolled. Someone, please.... give me the last 10min of my life back.

ETA: Oh yeah, it's Labor Day

edit on 5-9-2011 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

now carry on with your life. Oh and calling someone a troll whilst being a complete troll yourself negates your point mr high IQ.

Anyone can see this thread was done/over/finished way before you came alone to set the mods straight, that's why it was left alone, use a bit of common sense....jezzz

edit on 6-9-2011 by foundthetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I've read through all these pages and would like someone to clarify, in simple layman terms, with no rudeness please...what this video is of. And thank you in advance!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I personally saw this object in the sky one week ago and I personally took some pictures and some video shots of that thing, it appeared exactly the same way as all the other videos.

Here's my two cents for the debunkers here: Unless you know what the hell is it then don't try to dismiss it by saying something coming from your own point of view. There is no room for false assumptions, rigid POV's and disrgarding the unknown. We must face the fact that there is SOMETHING going on in our sky, there is something we are not sure about (we as the mass and not the elites perhaps), let's start with these facts first and then we can try and make some progress.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

hey i dont see old people leading the world in any positive direction
maybe you old folks need a little youth in your logic

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

hey i dont see old people leading the world in any positive direction
maybe you old folks need a little youth in your logic

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
There is one answer which could solve this whole subject to me, and that is Supernova.....

Believe what you will, but a supernova could be the culprit here and is the most logical answer i can think of.

Betelgeuse : Located top left of the great square, this red supergiant is the alpha star of the whole constellation. If you replaced our sun with Betelgeuse, the surface would be out past the asteroid belt. Betelgeuse may not be with us much longer. It is so old and worn out that it could explode in just a few thousand years. And, it's the only star I can think of that has a comedic movie demon named after it. It's sister is also named after a demonic movie character, but there's nothing comedic about her.....

Maybe one was witnessed around the Exodus aswell....

The Owl Nebula (also known as Messier Object 97 or NGC 3587) is a planetary nebula in the constellation Ursa Major. It was discovered by Pierre Méchain in 1781.

M97 is regarded as one of the more complex of the planetaries. The 16th magnitude central star has about 0.7 solar mass and the nebula itself about 0.15 solar mass. The nebula formed roughly 6,000 years ago.
The nebula gets it name due to the appearance of owl-like "eyes" when view through a large (>200 mm) telescope under dark sky conditions with the aid of a so-called "nebula filter." The "eyes" are also easily visible through photographs taken of the nebula.

If you take into account this nebula is roughly 2,600 light years away, is it possible it could of been observed roughly around 1500-1400b.c, which would line up with the Exodus aswell. Just thought I would throw it out there.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

How does what you posted change the fact that the video in the op is that of a plane and its contral.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Because Nibiru is fictional until proven.... and what ever is in that video has a logical explanation. keep chasing your tails, I don't really give two sh!ts.... I got better things to do than waste my time on a artificially controlled comet which has been hijacked by aliens which ate the flying spag monster and has a planet the size of sirius tailing it. get a grip, this subject is leading no-where.... No evidence, It aint there, simple.

I think Im done with it...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherryV
I've read through all these pages and would like someone to clarify, in simple layman terms, with no rudeness please...what this video is of. And thank you in advance!

It looks like the contrail of a jet near the horizon flying away from the camera/observer and lit up by a sunset or sunrise.

Here is an earlier post in this thread which includes similar videos that also looked like jet contrails near the horizon at sunset or sunrise:

edit on 9/6/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by foundthetruth

Looks like an Asteroid or Meteor to me. The two tails look like there being made from entering the atmosphere. Its MUCH to small to be Nibru or Elenin

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I've seen comets, and this is not one. It looks like your usual everyday meteor to me. I have seen a few of those and that is what they looked like.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join