It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Elenin or Nibiru

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazloFarnsworth
To quote the OP and his "wow dude"....its all in the presentation. "Dude", "some guys" "its cool" "there"-not "their" …and you were told its been viewed, rehashed and posted before. Did you not search? Did you get what some posters were saying? Did you not understand when told we watched it already?

This is how we everyday users deduce who's probably posting what. Your use of language and terminology draws discredit and seriousness away from your intent.

I guarantee that if you had expressed yourself a bit better "dude"...that you'd be taken seriously . Still, don’t be so defensive. Just go with the posters that are positive to your point. Somewhat imbalanced I suppose, but its the way you are leaning to.

edit on 5-9-2011 by LazloFarnsworth because: (no reason given)

Haha carry on BRO. Sorry I am used to having a social life and talking with friends, I didn't realise people with superior grammar were out to make themselves feel better. Thanks for the top advice but I can't chance being one of you guys.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I can already see cracks in the windows

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
35 replies and no flags. Even for a nibiru thread

Must not be worth looking at......

As a matter of fact why did I hit reply
because you have nothing else in your life to be doing...maybe

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by foundthetruth

Originally posted by liejunkie01
35 replies and no flags. Even for a nibiru thread

Must not be worth looking at......

As a matter of fact why did I hit reply
because you have nothing else in your life to be doing...maybe

Ignore the nonsense and stick to the discussion.

Ready... Set.. Go...

Originally posted by cluckerspud

I AM SAYING THE VIDEO IN MY OPINION WAS NOW DIGITALLY EDITED.

Edited to add a plane and a contrail?! That's just silly.
edit on 5-9-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

reply to post by gortex

Just there are better places to be the funny man than ATS

Great, so now this is a derailed duplicate thread.

Care to bring it back on topic and answer what this video shows.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Couldn't the answers be made in either This thread or This thread?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by foundthetruth

Sir? Then you should fix them. You must be cold. Moving on now to more seriously important issues and topics. You should as well. Cheers.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Of course they could. But he doesnt get it....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
They've been saying Nibiru will come and destroy us all since 2003. If a planet entered our solar system the size of Saturn you'd be able to see it with a cheap telescope bought from a big box store or you could see it with your naked eyes once it got close enough. Remember ancient people counted five planets with their naked eyes.

Here is a size chart with Nibiru on the end www.telefonica.net...
edit on 5-9-2011 by IlluminatusOculus33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazloFarnsworth

Sir? Then you should fix them. You must be cold. Moving on now to more seriously important issues and topics. You should as well. Cheers.

Thanks for updating me on your life dude
. Now go update your facebook status I am sure your frienD will be dying to see your grammar. One day that's going to get you laid....one day
edit on 5-9-2011 by foundthetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I tend to agree with Lazlo.

Look. The way you posted it...with the grammar used and the admittance that you didnt even bother to find out if its been posted already (it was)...it gave you away. It takes time to formulate posts with the correct terminologies after careful searching to see if its been posted. That distresses members.

We know the topics been discussed...we searched them out...we hardly use the term "dude" , "some guys" and "its cool". It just gives you away, you know?

To be taken seriously, one needs to present well, phrase things better, and try not to "date" yourself by using words of your generation. These tend to make you seem clueless.

"Dude" "it cool" and "some guys" were just a bit of it. And you had admitted you didnt know if it was posted already...and gave away you didnt search it out throughly.

Dont keep defending yourself with derogatory (look it up please) responses to those who dont agree with you. Just take it in stride.

After all....you did ask for it. Peace.
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I'm really getting sick of this Elenin/Nibiru BS, i mean if it's not one of these things cool, take a breath guys and chill. If it IS one of these things, i would love to see how you propose it is dealt with. You can't do a damn thing by yourself to remove either of these 'threats', so just deal with it or get over it. Sorry, i just needed to vent.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Ignore the nonsense and stick to the discussion.

Since my post was considered nonsense. I will leave my honest opinion on what i see in the video.
www.youtube.com...

For starters it is on Youtube. I seriously doubt that disclosure or whatever is going to take part on youtube. So if the video is not a fake then there has to be something there. In the beginning of the video I see a colorful sky at
sunset. Pinks, oranges, and blues.....To me this is important because it shows the atmospheric conditions....We all know that atmospheric conditions plays a direct role in contrail formations, or lack of.....No links all the info can be found around here.

So in conclusion LJ01 buys the contrail theory as suggested by Cluckerspud.

edit on 5-9-2011 by liejunkie01 because: spelling and stuff

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

"Look it up" wow you DUDES are everywhere. like I said I hardly ever come here, I have one of them things....life's!. If you don't like me using my generations terminology....move along and don't have kids. Dismissing a person just because of how they post or speak and then ending your post with, Peace isn't as enlightened as you may think. Do you hate black people too...just wondering. You will be a lonely person if you dismiss people for petty things and possibly miss out in meeting some great friends.

Oh and yes I found the video on youtube and posted it within 30 seconds...was just looking for a quick yes or no reply...you guys need to get out more.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthInMusic
I'm really getting sick of this Elenin/Nibiru BS, i mean if it's not one of these things cool, take a breath guys and chill. If it IS one of these things, i would love to see how you propose it is dealt with. You can't do a damn thing by yourself to remove either of these 'threats', so just deal with it or get over it. Sorry, i just needed to vent.

Haha a man who says exactly what he thinks about the topic....you are a rare type around here. Good to see some normal people
. Not weirdos who are trying to correct grammar all the time.

An yeah I don't even believe in Nibiru.I only posted it because I thought it was a ufo

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

you guys need to get out more.

So should you. Dats where dem there airplanes fly in the sky, makin' fire trails in the sky..

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

haha back again...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Whats the haps you cools cats? Using dated slang doesn't jive with me you dig sucka?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

you guys need to get out more.

So should you. Dats where dem there airplanes fly in the sky, makin' fire trails in the sky..

HAHAH that was good I'll give you that, just for making me spit coffee all over my screen.

link   

An yeah I don't even believe in Nibiru.I only posted it because I thought it was a ufo

This would have been helpful in your opening post.

At least you are learning from your mistakes.

link   

I must have been misled by your thread headline.

Is this Elenin or Nibiru

My apologies

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join