It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11/ cab driver admits it was planned

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

S&F good find! Those that hide truth are just as responsible for the death of all that died that day as the ones that planned it.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Does he say by whom? That it was planned is out of the question.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

S&F good find! Those that hide truth are just as responsible for the death of all that died that day as the ones that planned it.

And what do you think about people who trade in conspiracies and profit from the death and misery of thousands?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

That lightpost must weigh hundreds of pounds and with the momentum of falling would have caused considerably more damage to this taxi cab.

You assume the pole fell straight over.

Where did the plane strike the pole? It likely had a rotational momentum to it. So the lamp could easily swipe across the windshield and not even touch paint. Or the lamp could punch through the glass and crush the dash and then bounce back up. Weird things happen during tornado's too. Pictures still on the shelves even when the roof and walls are gone.

Just don't assume it has to crush the car.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

And what do you think about people who trade in conspiracies and profit from the death and misery of thousands?

Pretty much the same, anyone that profits from the death or suffering of any living thing is evil

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by nh_ee

If it is so unbelieveable why would it have been scripted by the planners? Wouldn't the planners minimize discovery by executing their plan and letting things happen as they will?

maybe you would, thats why you would get caught
edit on 2-9-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The Pentagon had to be bombed in order to Immanentize the Eschaton.

See: Illuminatus Trilogy en.wikipedia.org...!_Trilogy

OTO en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 2-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by Biigs

Originally posted by patternfinder

Originally posted by Biigs
isnt that the washinton DC strike?

Not 9/11?

Good video though, i think that guys going to be asked a few more questions soon if not already!

that's the pentagon strike on 9/11

Pardon my igorance, when ever i hear 9/11 i always assume twin towers as the focus, i forget this happend the same day *sigh*

aw, don't be so hard on yourself.

I mean it makes sense. The twin towers do get the most coverage, so to speak

While conversely Building 7 gets the least coverage. Odd that.

edit on 2/9/2011 by spikey because: Edited out of quotes

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Not really, no one died in the collapse of building #7.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nolabel
So why should I believe what this cab driver says as opposed to anybody else?
What makes his testimony more reliable/truthful than anybody else's?
How can he "admit" it was planned unless he was one of the planners?
I "admit" that the pentagon was hit by a missile fired from the back of an elephant in Greenland. Does that make my testimony any more believable than this cab driver's?

That depends on whether you were sitting on the back of the elephant in Greenland that fired the missile, were then photographed on or beside the elephant, and the elephant and you, were part of the record of the missile strike...doesn't it.

His testimony is important for the same reason any other eye witness testimony is important...because he was there, was part of the official record, and is now admitting that his 'little man's' part in all of this was planned.

To claim it was planned, doesn't mean he was a planner, it's like a low ranking soldier being a planner for a military invasion. Just cos he knows the invasion was obviously planned, and was part of the invasion, doesn't mean the grunt was in the war room planning the attack.

He says 'his small part in this big, rich and powerful men's event was planned'...and he was there, and part of the official record used to corroborate the direction of the 'flight'.

Not that you didn't already know this yourself i suspect, but you're sure hoping other readers will brush this off as easily as you seem to...why is that exactly mate?

edit on 2/9/2011 by spikey because: typo

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

reply to post by spikey

Not really, no one died in the collapse of building #7.

Pardon me?

It's only relevant to the whole issue of buildings falling down during 9/11, if someone happens to die in the falling building?

Is that what you mean hooper?

Cat's stuck up trees get more coverage, and nobody dies, not even the cat...yet a whole steel framed skyscraper collapses into it's own footprint in very dubious circumstances and it barely gets a mention in the media, unless you discount the media reporting it falling before it actually did.

Come off it mate.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Personally?

I'd say very best of luck to you and enjoy your earnings, if it exposes the evil bastards that murdered those thousands.

Wouldn't you agree?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nolabel
So why should I believe what this cab driver says as opposed to anybody else?
What makes his testimony more reliable/truthful than anybody else's?
How can he "admit" it was planned unless he was one of the planners?
I "admit" that the pentagon was hit by a missile fired from the back of an elephant in Greenland. Does that make my testimony any more believable than this cab driver's?

yes ........ you said missile and not plane

2nd
3rd
4th
aarrgh ATS is gay

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by nh_ee

If it is so unbelieveable why would it have been scripted by the planners? Wouldn't the planners minimize discovery by executing their plan and letting things happen as they will?

maybe you would, thats why you would get caught

"Maybe you would" what? Script it or let it happen? Do you believe that the all-knowing, all-controlling powers that planned and executed the crime of the century would bother to script it? Do you believe that those same people would let incriminating evidence appear on the internet for junior sleuths to discover?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Hooper, never fails to show up on a 9/11 thread. I am beginning to think there is a conspiracy here!!

When you say trade, do you mean make money from? Or do you mean trade theories?

I see nothing wrong with questioning the OS when there are so many anomolies.

I think this cab driver is entitled to his opinion, afterall he was directly effected by the events at the pentagon. More so than the myself or the majority of us here, and personally I think that is the point. He was directly effected and he admits, he believes it was planned.

edit on 2/9/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I'm not debating the whole 9/11 inside thing, but a cab driver is not a reliable source...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
....and he flat-out admits that 9/11 was planned by powerful people with lots of money, and that he was involved in it and used.
Some Arabs have lots of money, and are powerful.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
criminal investigations usually get these 'fringe' witnesses.....
mostly they are Looney Tunes material

on a high profile case like a 911... the dude can bask in the limelight as long as the claim is not put-to-rest for good

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

It hasn't recieved more attention because the guy is a CAB DRIVER. What the hell would a CAB DRIVER know about anything other than how to get me to the airport.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join