It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11/ cab driver admits it was planned

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
you can watch the whole movie but if you wanna see where loyde england admits it was planned scroll to 6:43 minutes into the movie.....amazing!!!!! why hasn't this gotten more attention???????

he comes right out and admits it was planned!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
isnt that the washinton DC strike?

Not 9/11?

Good video though, i think that guys going to be asked a few more questions soon if not already!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs

Not 9/11?

Good video though, i think that guys going to be asked a few more questions soon if not already!

that's the pentagon strike on 9/11

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Not 9/11?

Generally all "strikes" that happened that day involving airplanes crashing into buildings, is called "9/11"

It's just easier.

The pentagon was hit on 9/11

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

Not 9/11?

Pardon my igorance, when ever i hear 9/11 i always assume twin towers as the focus, i forget this happend the same day *sigh*

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Okay so my question is, who is this guy and why should I believe a word he says?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Not 9/11?

Pardon my igorance, when ever i hear 9/11 i always assume twin towers as the focus, i forget this happend the same day *sigh*

aw, don't be so hard on yourself.

I mean it makes sense. The twin towers do get the most coverage, so to speak

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

His cab was covered in Loose Change...

Supposedly his cab got hit with one of the light poles which the plane supposedly knocked over on the way to the pentagon...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

This is really old, Pattern. How would a cab driver know what was "planned?"

Use the search function to see the earlier threads on this. As I remember, this may have been a PFT ploy to help support their theory of a flyover with simultaneous explosive demolition of the Pentagon. They really wanted a conspiracy and were desperate so they conned an old man into making statements.

ETA: Craig Ranke and the CIT used this guy to support their theory not the NOC flyover of PFT.
edit on 9/2/2011 by pteridine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
So why should I believe what this cab driver says as opposed to anybody else?
What makes his testimony more reliable/truthful than anybody else's?
How can he "admit" it was planned unless he was one of the planners?
I "admit" that the pentagon was hit by a missile fired from the back of an elephant in Greenland. Does that make my testimony any more believable than this cab driver's?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

How would a cab driver know what was "planned?"
If he was a part of it.

His wife works for the FBI, and he flat-out admits that 9/11 was planned by powerful people with lots of money, and that he was involved in it and used.

In case people are unaware, Lloyd England is the cab driver whose taxi was supposedly struck by one of the light poles that was knocked over by the airplane crash. The only reason I can imagine this being staged would be if an airplane didn't hit the airplane, because this is physical evidence of the flight path.

And Lloyd also lies during the interview when they show him pictures of where his cab was in comparison to multiple eye-witness testimonies of where the airplane flew overhead. Then when they take him to the spot where hit cab was, he lies again and says that it was somewhere else even though there are clearly points of refrence from the images that they showed him earlier.
edit on 2-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

His cab was covered in Loose Change...

That's what he gets for not putting it all back in his pocket!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I have not yet watched this video, but as soon as I started loading it, I did a quick search. It gave me a couple links to other sites, but also one right back here to ATS, from 2009.
Lloyde England: A scripted conspiracy theory

I have not yet read it, but I do see that it did not receive much attention. Might be something there, so I just wanted to share.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This cab driver strikes me as someone who doesn't have a clue what really happened. He found himself in the middle of something and fancies that he is somehow a part of it.

No doubt he has at least heard of the conspiracies surrounding 9/11. Were he to come out with his 'involvement' he would be further questioned and found to be lacking substantive details. Were he to say that nothing happened other than he was driving a cab in the vicinity and his car was hit by a light pole...well, he would get no attention at all and what fun is there in that?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Just as a matter of information the two "interviewers" that made the video are in the business of selling copies of the DVD on their website.

Just thought folks should know.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Just as a matter of information the two "interviewers" that made the video are in the business of selling copies of the DVD on their website.

i just got finished saying on another thread how funny it is that you OSers will immediately start trying to attack the credentials of someone that shows us something that you don't want to see....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

i just got finished saying on another thread how funny it is that you OSers will immediately start trying to attack the credentials of someone that shows us something that you don't want to see....

What attack? My, my, my you are soooooo sensitive. Just mentioned that the two uncredentialed interviewers sell copies of the DVD on their conspiracy themed website. Just thought folks would like to know.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Very suspicious.

He's clearly saying one thing on camera and something totally different when it's not running. And how can he possibly deny he was on the bridge when he's looking at a freakin' photograph of himself on the bridge!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This is more of the cover story/hoax of 911.

That car/taxi had a broken windshield as a result of a light post falling on it ?

Are you kidding ?

That lightpost must weigh hundreds of pounds and with the momentum of falling would have caused considerably more damage to this taxi cab.

What is hilarious about this hypothesis is that there is no other visible damage on the hood or fenders of the vehicle where the light post would have struck as well OR that the windshield supported the entire weight of the falling light post which in itself is apparently not the case due to it having a rather large hole as it collapsed.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

If it is so unbelieveable why would it have been scripted by the planners? Wouldn't the planners minimize discovery by executing their plan and letting things happen as they will?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join