It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11/ cab driver admits it was planned

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I'm afraid poor Lloyd may soon die of a heart attack, boating accident, or as the victim of a hit and run. "They" can't afford to have loose ends like this run around shooting off their mouths. Actually, I'm amazed he didn't die or disappear soon after 9/11.

You can tell he knows he's in over his head; "I'm just a small man, and this is a world thing... for people with money and stuff like that." I wonder how they approached him, and what he was threatened with to get him to go along with this in the first place, and why they didn't just use a kite (a disposable intelligence operative; just cut the "kite" string, and they float away, never to be heard from again) instead of a civilian.

I also have to admire the little guy who was interviewing him. Even when Lloyd was looking at the pictures saying that wasn't where he was, the fella just pointed to the screen, time after time, and said "That's you isn't it Lloyd?"
He was like a dog with a bone; he wasn't letting go. Still, I feel sorry for Lloyd; he's caught between a rock and a hard place and I don't see any happy ending in store for him.
edit on 9/3/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by patternfinder

Just as a matter of information the two "interviewers" that made the video are in the business of selling copies of the DVD on their website.

Just thought folks should know.

You don't like the implications of England's admission because it reinforces the claim that 9/11 was a conspiracy, and so you feel forced to suggest, by referring to what EVERY film maker does on his website, namely, promote and sell his film, that the CIT people were involved in money-making dishonesty. This is a weak, vacuous explanation for England's damning statements. It does not fool those who examine 9/11 with objectivity.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

To agree here , he couldnt "admit" anything...unless he had a part in it. So the thread was way off in the title, and he has no credibility at all that we can count on.
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Just as a matter of information the two "interviewers" that made the video are in the business of selling copies of the DVD on their website.

And the people who concocted the "official 9/11 story" are in the business of making alot more money from selling their story.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I keep seeing people asking how could this guy know unless he was part of it.

Well, let's think about this for a moment and let's just suppose this man was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

He was just driving his cab and all of a sudden the Pentagon "crash" (explosion) occurs and his taxi is hit by debris.

He is then approached by government officials who "interview" (interrogate] him and tell what happened.

Now the story he was told by the government officials doesn't match what he saw and the threatening nature of the

interview would be all a person needs to suspect and almost outright know that this was planned.

He was forced to become part of the cover up. That's my perception of his involvement.

edit on 3-9-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add video

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
To me what explains that this was planned, is so simple.
On 9/10/2001, Rumsfeld addresses Congress and inform them 2 Trillion Dollars is missing and unexplained where, or whom had spent the money.
On 9/11/2001 the Pentagon is hit in the exact spot where the info is, as to whom, when, and where the missing 2 Trillion Dollars had gone. What luck.

On 9/11/2001 Building 7 where all the evidence against the Enron crooks is stored, by some miracle is also destroyed along with all the evidence.

Any Moron could see what is going on here. What are the odds ?

And no one said a dam thing about the missing 2 Trillion Dollars for long, long time. Where are the insiders that Shorted the Airline stocks, The IRS will tell you that you shorted them 10 bucks, you don't think they know who put the PUTS in on those stocks, they were told to not to want to know.

And let's not forget good old Mr. Larry Silverstein

What a coincidence.....

This documentary below contains a brief clip ( minute 2:00-4:00) of some of the companies who profited from the airline stocks crashing after 9/11. They must of had inside information or just dumb luck I guess.

It's a 5 hour documentary...only the first half hour or so is related to 9/11but it documents many of the inconsistencies very well.

From the mystery religions of ancient Egypt to the Zionist role in 9/11, "Ring of Power -- Empire of the City -- 4,000 Years of Suppressed History" puzzles together the missing pieces of our human story. Find out how an Illuminati network of international bankers and European royalty have turned the world's nations and citizens into their debt slaves.

edit on 3-9-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add video

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

[sarcasm] Well if a cab driver says it, then it's gotta be true! [/sarcasm]

Really?? This guy again?

I think 9/11 was an inside job too, but please don't use THIS guy as the source of the 'smoking gun'.

It's been ten years. Haven't truthers learned how to win an arguement yet, without making themselves look like bat*SNIP*, nutters??

And to add, hasn't anyone learned anything else in the last 50-60 years? Where's the team(s) that killed Kennedy? Why haven't the movers and shakers of that conspiracy been brought to justice?

I'll tell you why:

BECAUSE THEY'RE STILL IN POWER

Sorry to sound crass, and inhumane, but we need to concentrate on changing the larger picture of which 9/11 is now a mere spec of. I understand that waking people up to 9/11 is a step in that process, but it's a small step.

"Until you change the way money works, you change nothing."
- Michael C. Ruppert

edit on 3-9-2011 by sumgai because: Formatting

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sumgai

If they were in power in 1962 wouldn't that make them close to 100 by now?
Name one of the individuals please?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

YOU name an individual.

Look it up. Do your own research. Your own thinking.

You'll just argue, debate, and try to debunk any response I give anyway.

And if you don't find anything, go back to sleep. I don't need to convince you of anything.

Sumgai only looks out for one person: SumGai

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by sumgai

If they were in power in 1962 wouldn't that make them close to 100 by now?
Name one of the individuals please?

all of the politicians get assimilated once they get into the mix....there is a system that is so strong, they all get picked up and carried away....they live in a bubble.
edit on 3-9-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Okay so my question is, who is this guy and why should I believe a word he says?

You shouldn't because he didn't mention UFOs or aliens.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Who is Lloyd and why is his word valid?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Whether you believe Lloyde or not is beside the point. One question that nobody wants to answer, especially the OS'ers, is this; the black box info provided to pilots for 9/11 truth (FDR) records speed, direction, vertical speed and altitude, among other things. That is a fact.

The data on that box shows that at the SPEED and RATE OF DECENT the plane was going as it approached the Pentagon, the light poles would have to be between 300 and 400 feet tall in order to hit them!

It's simple math and simple to calculate. It's basic trigonometry 101. But what I have found with the OS'ers is they tend to take this kind of hard, scientific evidence and sweep it under the carpet. Ignore it. Like the fact that the Pentagon's rings are made of steel reinforced concrete and designed to take an attack. It's the Pentagon for God's sake...it's command and control for our military. If there was ever a war in the US don't you think the Pentagon would be designed to withstand a little more than a plane strike? That "plane" went through 3 rings; that's 9 feet of steel/Kevlar reinforced concrete. And it was done by a jetliner? Can you imagine what a missile would do? It would go through all 5 rings like butter!

The standard answer to these question is, "I don't know but I DO know it was a 757". Really? Why? Because CNN said so? Forget the news, for get the lies. Look at data, look at facts then reach a conclusion.

I would suggest this. Pretend you landed on Earth on 9/12. You came from a distant galaxy and didn't know anything about 9/11 and you were asked to look at the Pentagon 5 minutes after the "plane" strike. Would your first conclusion still be a jetliner? With a nice, 12' round hole on the INSIDE of the 3rd ring? Knowing that airliners are basically flying tin cans?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Why does that second video look and sound like it was made in 1973?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sumgai

That's what I thought. You can't.
You think there's government boogie man behind every tree.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
So skeptics, was Lloyd England lying to CIT when he made his virtual confession that the Pentagon attack was an inside job?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Ridiculous. Eye witness accounts do not appear to vary that much from the "official" flight path.
What happened to my friends husband who was on that flight? Was he envolved too? Did he voluntarily leave his wife and 2 year old daughter because he was in on the Busy/Chaney/Rumsfield plan to attack Iraq? Paaleeze...!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrkn4livn
Ridiculous. Eye witness accounts do not appear to vary that much from the "official" flight path.
What happened to my friends husband who was on that flight? Was he envolved too? Did he voluntarily leave his wife and 2 year old daughter because he was in on the Busy/Chaney/Rumsfield plan to attack Iraq? Paaleeze...!

i'm sorry for your loss, sometimes a traumatic experience blocks our ability to look at a situation without bias...no one can say what happened to your friend, you can't either with any certainty.....we are looking at loyd's virtual confession at the moment and if i was in your shoes i would be exhausting every possibility till i was good and sure about what happened to my friend.....a friend of mine had friends in one of the buildings and it traumatized him so bad he won't hear of anything but the official story.....he doesn't want to be traumatized any more than he is....my mom looked at me and told me that she didn't want to know what happened because she isn't strong enough to take hearing that her own government was in on it because it would leave her feeling helpless...that's what she said..i assume others are like that too...it's a shame really....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join