It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11/ cab driver admits it was planned

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haxsaw

And the people who concocted the "official 9/11 story" are in the business of making alot more money from selling their story.

Just thought folks should know.

I'm not sure about that. The country is in a recession and is many trillions of dollars in debt. Usually making money involves being on the plus side of the dollar.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Why does that second video look and sound like it was made in 1973?

Gee I'm so sorry.

Would you like me to ad some CGI effects and autotune for you?

Why don't you worry about the quality of the information in the video and not the quality of the recording?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I've always been surprised with how little damage that cab substained. A few years ago I saw a driver hit one of those lightposts here in Montreal. It collapsed across the windshield and killed the driver inside. The damage was much more impressive than the picture of the cab.

Now that was simply the light collapsing onto the vehicle. Add a plane smashing that light post at over 500+mph and I would expect the light to have a much larger path of destruction but like some others have pointed out on the thread, it's almost impossible to analyze anything about the damage without knowing what the lightpost did upon initial impact.

Gotta love 9/11. It's like a giant turd, it doesn't matter where you look. It ALL stinks...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Well it seems even though someone got their panties in a bunch, that MA fixed you rant on my statement, one vid is worth a thousand words.
You can can try and pic apart what I said, but the facts are still there, the pentagon was hit exactly where records of missing 2 Trillion were stored, all kinds of crooks go off because all their redords of dirty deed were lost when they pulled building 7.
And the bean counters are still after the people who bought airline stocks short.

The truth will come out

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
you can watch the whole movie but if you wanna see where loyde england admits it was planned scroll to 6:43 minutes into the movie.....amazing!!!!! why hasn't this gotten more attention???????

he comes right out and admits it was planned!!!!!!!

lol "cab driver admits it was planned" honestly bloke he is just one more out of thousands, its like who cares they all conclude the same thing, it should be obvious to all by now that 9/11 was a false flag attack.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
A light pole fell right in front of my fathers car, he had to swerve to miss it.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

I don't have to. You'll just deny everything like you're doing now. So what's the point of arguing with someone who doesn't think for themselves?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by roboe
I hate to break your little sphere, but Rumsfeld didn't adress Congress about anything on 9/10 - he held a press conference, annoucing that he the DoD was finally going to do something about a problem which had been known about for years. Hell, he was asked during his confirmation hearings what he intended to do about the problem. And I don't know about you, but is a couple of months a "long, long time"? Because the DoD announced that they were making progress on it about 6 months after 9/11.

As for Enron, remind me, what happened to Lay? Found guilty in a court of law. What happened to Skilling? Found guilty in a court of law. What happened to Fastow? Found guilty in a court of law. So much for the evidence disappearing with the collapse of WTC7...

As for the put options, I doubt the IRS had much input into those. However, it was investigated by the SEC.
Well it seems even though someone got their panties in a bunch, ans MAs vid fixed you rant on my statement, one vid is worth a thousand words.
You can can try and pic apart what I said, but the facts are still there, the pentagon was hit exactly where records of missing 2 Trillion were stored, all kinds of crooks go off because all their redords of dirty deed were lost when they pulled building 7.
And the bean counters are still after the people who bought airline stocks short.

The truth will come out

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

The guy seems sincere but he could be crazy. I don't think one persons' explanation/confession of the goings on is proof of a conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Incidentally has anyone seen the BBC Conspiracy Files on 911 and the Third Tower?

www.youtube.com...

It's quite interesting, especially the view points of those accused of being part of the Conspiracy.

However it does seem like a white wash and it was always inevitable that the outcome was going to be that "there is no 911 conspiracy"

.Which ironically is a bit of shame because i like to keep an open mind about these things but hardcore conspiracy theorists will be like "see proof of a BBC Conspiracy Cover up" and the whole thing becomes a bit more circular.

I think particularly in 911's case there needs to a reframing of the issues discussed. "Conspiracy Theory" has such a negative connotation that it is immediately not taken seriously by the mainstream. But social scientists like myself study corruption and you mention that term in a social and political system (possibly including those involved in 911) and you are already dealing with a different audience.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join