It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11/ cab driver admits it was planned

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
he was credible enough for the official story.

according to that, the plane knocked down the light post which went right through his windshield like an arrow. imagine the log scene in final destination 2.

then a mysterious stranger appeared and helped him remove the giant heavy pole from his car, which despite its weight and the speed it must have been traveling caused damage to the windshield only.

i mean its so ridiculous, its laughable.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Of course it was scripted, and of course they do not care if the information is available, they have incredulous people like you asking these questions and never focusing on anything.

If you cannot imagine these methods, that they actually enjoy all this,, and that they laugh the hardest at the defenders (OS) of this bizarre event.

Sooo...you think they are morons and just got caught off-guard...with no repercussions to anyone in command.

Nothing at all going on here there or anywhere, and everything is perfectly explainable.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Oh look, Lloyde England again.

Say, did CIT ever release their raw tapes? And when do CIT plan on telling mr. England that CIT consider him to be part of the conspiracy? And why didn't CIT press him on who "them"/"they" are/were?

Surely the perps must have realised that CIT have continued to harass mr. England, and would have seen to it that he "disappeared", yet here he is, continuing to spill the beans. And now he's even on tape, "confessing" to a grand conspiracy.

Of course, those of us with a foothold in the real world, have already noticed that CIT have continued to run rings around mr. England, confusing him with "facts" and "info" which are a far cry from the truth, thus clouding his memories of what must have been a traumatic experience.

In a more serious note: Mr. England was reading some David Icke litterature around the time of that interview (there's some still photos around, showing one of Ickes books), so it must have been easy to get him to go along on the "Grand Conspiracy" train of thought.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

or he could be telling the truth..

Odd how years ago, when he was still preaching the OS, none of you guys were condemning him..

How times change.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Have I condemned him in any way? No.

I condemn the fact that CIT continues to harass him, play around with him, pretend to be all interested in him and his story, without having the dignity to at least pony up and say what they really think of him.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe

Have I condemned him in any way? No.

I condemn the fact that CIT continues to harass him, play around with him, pretend to be all interested in him and his story, without having the dignity to at least pony up and say what they really think of him.

You really think he's that stupid.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

No, I think CIT tells him just enough so their questions don't seem suspect, and that they withhold the details of what their investigation is all about.

And as someone who has been in a near-death incident more than once, I can testify to the fact that it's easy to get details confused.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Yea yet another smoking gun from 9/11

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by pteridine

Of course it was scripted, and of course they do not care if the information is available, they have incredulous people like you asking these questions and never focusing on anything.

If you cannot imagine these methods, that they actually enjoy all this,, and that they laugh the hardest at the defenders (OS) of this bizarre event.

Sooo...you think they are morons and just got caught off-guard...with no repercussions to anyone in command.

Nothing at all going on here there or anywhere, and everything is perfectly explainable.

They do not care if the information was available because it proves nothing and points nowhere except in the minds of the gullible. I can't imagine that they laugh at anything harder than some of the contrived conspiracy theories. Ranke, Balsamo, Wood, and the no-planers are so transparent and really believe that if they talk fast, gullible people will believe their theories and buy CDs. Some do.
The concept that a poor taxi driver was part of a bizarre turn of events and that said event was somehow planned and that the event cemented the conspiracy is indeed a laugh. You are saying that no one noticed a group of people shoving the end of a light pole through the windshield of a cab for some obscure conspiratorial reason. You are suggesting that if there was a conspiracy, a high quality video of the event from a high resolution camera would not be brought forward to "prove" what happened and that a light pole through a windshield is much better evidence.
Yep, perfectly explainable. The light-pole-through-the-windshield trick did it again. Now everyone will have to believe that the plane did it.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
To me what explains that this was planned, is so simple.
On 9/10/2001, Rumsfeld addresses Congress and inform them 2 Trillion Dollars is missing and unexplained where, or whom had spent the money.
On 9/11/2001 the Pentagon is hit in the exact spot where the info is, as to whom, when, and where the missing 2 Trillion Dollars had gone. What luck.

On 9/11/2001 Building 7 where all the evidence against the Enron crooks is stored, by some miracle is also destroyed along with all the evidence.

Any Moron could see what is going on here. What are the odds ?

And no one said a dam thing about the missing 2 Trillion Dollars for long, long time. Where are the insiders that Shorted the Airline stocks, The IRS will tell you that you shorted them 10 bucks, you don't think they know who put the PUTS in on those stocks, they were told to not to want to know.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
A CAB DRIVER admits it was planned? What the heck! Of course it was "planned"...but admitting what the whole world knows...is plain idiotic. Why post nonsense like this?

This is one stupid thread...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by snarfbot

Yeah..and he "was credible enough for the official story"....credible enough to get a taxi license.

Problems with thread: "credible", "taxi driver", "admits" and "official".
edit on 2-9-2011 by LazloFarnsworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I think the word "movie" is somewhat of a clue as to validity....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
To me what explains that this was planned, is so simple.
On 9/10/2001, Rumsfeld addresses Congress and inform them 2 Trillion Dollars is missing and unexplained where, or whom had spent the money.
On 9/11/2001 the Pentagon is hit in the exact spot where the info is, as to whom, when, and where the missing 2 Trillion Dollars had gone. What luck.

On 9/11/2001 Building 7 where all the evidence against the Enron crooks is stored, by some miracle is also destroyed along with all the evidence.

Any Moron could see what is going on here. What are the odds ?

And no one said a dam thing about the missing 2 Trillion Dollars for long, long time. Where are the insiders that Shorted the Airline stocks, The IRS will tell you that you shorted them 10 bucks, you don't think they know who put the PUTS in on those stocks, they were told to not to want to know.

I hate to break your little sphere, but Rumsfeld didn't adress Congress about anything on 9/10 - he held a press conference, annoucing that he the DoD was finally going to do something about a problem which had been known about for years. Hell, he was asked during his confirmation hearings what he intended to do about the problem. And I don't know about you, but is a couple of months a "long, long time"? Because the DoD announced that they were making progress on it about 6 months after 9/11.

As for Enron, remind me, what happened to Lay? Found guilty in a court of law. What happened to Skilling? Found guilty in a court of law. What happened to Fastow? Found guilty in a court of law. So much for the evidence disappearing with the collapse of WTC7...

As for the put options, I doubt the IRS had much input into those. However, it was investigated by the SEC.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nolabel
reply to post by morder1

His cab was covered in Loose Change...

That's what he gets for not putting it all back in his pocket!

Its a documentary if you havent heard of it...

Im guessing by the stars on that post, that other people didnt know it either...

If you havent seen or heard of Loose Change, do yourself a favor and look it up on youtube

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazloFarnsworth
reply to post by snarfbot

Yeah..and he "was credible enough for the official story"....credible enough to get a taxi license.

Problems with thread: "credible", "taxi driver", "admits" and "official".
edit on 2-9-2011 by LazloFarnsworth because: (no reason given)

Wait what? Taxi Drivers arent people or something?

Who would you prefer to hear an admission from that is "credible"?

A government agent? The former president Bush? Dick Cheney? Donald Rumsfeld? Give me a hint

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I just find it interesting that now that he spilled the beans, the hitmen haven't offed him yet. I mean others who were involved conveniently passed away.

I also find it quite odd about his behavior on and off the camera. One minute he has selective Alzheimer's and the next minute, he's talking like a normal sound person. I mean which is it?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by patternfinder

ETA: Craig Ranke and the CIT used this guy to support their theory not the NOC flyover of PFT.
edit on 9/2/2011 by pteridine because: (no reason given)

I thought we were not supposed to use all these short forms? Can someone please explain

CIT
NOC
PFT

Because this is becoming a PIA and I am SAFU af all the USR wth people typing JAL rather then TWS so please can some explain TA for ma ASAP before I call TPTB!!!!

Thank You.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
i cannot really see any thread here

Lloyd England appears to be a normal man being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
As he said about himself: he's a simple man.

He gave a few statements which some folks interpret something into, as we all would do once seeing this.
In my opinion 'being involved' does not mean he is involved in whatever conspiracy, i guess he means he was involved cause his cab was damaged. Same with stating he was 'part of it'
And yes 'it was planned' is what almost everybody thinks, once knowing there had been 4 hijackings.
Its much unlikely that 4 planes being hijacked same time is happening by chance and not with a plan.

He in his cab had not even the chance to see the plane shooting by at its speed.

Confronted with the pictures he had difficulties identifying his cab, and was confused.
Maybe a result if ones mind starts to cope with shoching events, this magnitude.
And finally HEY this guy is old, and as far as i remember there are people who cannot even remember there home even if they stay right in front of it due to geriatic effects.

So what does this video tell us, about Lloyd England ? conspiracy ? no plane ? an insider ?
Ah come on. This is your cab-driver, a simple man who was 'involved' like you are involved in using the bathroom every morning.

For me this video is just another example with how much desperation specific people try to deny this actually happened, and in the way the mainstream thinks it happens.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join