It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG event in 5 days! .......(supposedly)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Didn't Arthur C. Clarke in "2001," speculate that there was a huge diamond at Jupiter's core?? (Or am I mixing up my library of SciFi novels??)

He's been right on about a lot of things.... And having never personally BEEN to Jupiter myself I'm willing to keep an open mind as to composition.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Jansy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

you mean the Bussard Ramjet? Cant remember the name

edit on 30-8-2011 by misfitofscience because: Looked up the Brossard or Bussard ramjet...its Bussard.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I reserve the right to lambaste this guy as a crock in 5 days time.
I'll suspend belief for a little while longer.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
I reserve the right to lambaste this guy as a crock in 5 days time.
I'll suspend belief for a little while longer.

Im with ya on that!!
2nd

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

If I was a whistleblower that flew topsecret starships with warp-drive and whatnot.....

I would fly one of those starcruiser biatches right over NYC and park it with the cloaking device OFF. I'd wave out the window, throw candy to the children and pith on a statue or two... letting people snap pics of my smiling face the whole time.

Wouldn't that be blowing the whistle?

Definitely better than going on GLP or ATS.

edit on 30-8-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Why make an announcement on a fringe website hours before something happens?

If you know something is gonna happen that could injure or kill people, you say it as soon as possible.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
L because it wont kill or injure anyone as the original OP stated in his OP, this will apparently be Joyous, wonderful, positive (not his exact words).

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

If I was a whistleblower that flew topsecret starships with warp-drive and whatnot.....

I would fly one of those starcruiser biatches right over NYC and park it with the cloaking device OFF. I'd wave out the window, throw candy to the children and pith on a statue or two... letting people snap pics of my smiling face the whole time.

Wouldn't that be blowing the whistle?

edit on 30-8-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

Thats what I would do too, but I guess it doesnt work that way.

Oh well. I guess we will see Sunday afternoon.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Good. So I don't have to pay the rent ?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

This guy is totally playing games with people. It's actually called the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) and they don't go out there.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Could anyone get the original link to work?

Sorry if it was already fixed, but i clicked and it goes nowhere.

Did he say there would be an interesting development for ham operators before the alleged RF signal info came out?

Sorry I see the link is working now!

edit on 30-8-2011 by habfan1968 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by habfan1968
Could anyone get the original link to work?

Sorry if it was already fixed, but i clicked and it goes nowhere.

Did he say there would be an interesting development for ham operators before the alleged RF signal info came out?

Sorry I see the link is working now!

edit on 30-8-2011 by habfan1968 because: (no reason given)

The links I posted leading to his posts today wernt working for a few hours (database error) , but now they all work. Just scroll through the few pages and look for the comments made by "Bluecoat2" he is supposedly the OP of the "I am with Naval Space command and I have been to Elenin" thread.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Sorry, but I find this thread rather interesting actually. You can be bored, so don't read it or post. Pretty simple, really.

I just spent some time with the Q&A from the OP, and while it is very interesting, I have to be skeptical. The way he types about it all, lends some credit to him sounding like he knows what he is talking about. That said, he spells terribly, and that alone makes me question the validity of him actually being employed by who he says he is. One would think that someone with a career like that, would at least know how to spell bologna (he spells it baloney).

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChachiArcola
Sorry, but I find this thread rather interesting actually. You can be bored, so don't read it or post. Pretty simple, really.

I just spent some time with the Q&A from the OP, and while it is very interesting, I have to be skeptical. The way he types about it all, lends some credit to him sounding like he knows what he is talking about. That said, he spells terribly, and that alone makes me question the validity of him actually being employed by who he says he is. One would think that someone with a career like that, would at least know how to spell bologna (he spells it baloney).

True...... but believe it or not I hold and have held pretty high positions in many industries (none military). And I still spell like crap sometimes. So perfect spelling isnt always an indicator of character.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I know, I did think of that, and don't mean to sound arrogant or anything like that, as I didn't mean it that way. I guess I am just assuming that since he/she is in such a high position, that spelling and grammar would be better. My bad for the assumption, and thank you for pointing that out.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
One other thing that I was wondering after reading this person's posts on other forums.....are we sure that the 5 days is accurate? I mean I keep reading Sunday (9/7/11) is the day of this event, but being that he was on these other sites last week, is the 5 days correct and Sunday is really the date he meant?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChachiArcola

I know, I did think of that, and don't mean to sound arrogant or anything like that, as I didn't mean it that way. I guess I am just assuming that since he/she is in such a high position, that spelling and grammar would be better. My bad for the assumption, and thank you for pointing that out.

No harm done, and you didnt sound arrogant. Its just alot of people use spelling as a tell tale sign that someone isnt who they say they are. And will base their decision on the informations credability solely on some gramatical errors.

One other thing that I was wondering after reading this person's posts on other forums.....are we sure that the 5 days is accurate? I mean I keep reading Sunday (9/7/11) is the day of this event, but being that he was on these other sites last week, is the 5 days correct and Sunday is really the date he meant?

It was posted today, because if you look at the other post before it the all have the date and time next to them.

edit on 30-8-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
You are walking down the sidewalk of New York. On the ground you see hand written notes on paper, everywhere you look. You pick one up at random and read it. Do you take it seriously? Do you laugh and walk on? After days of this do you even care, or do you just begin to see litter? This is our blog world. This is the sidewalk.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
how exactly does one lose "a team ON Jupiter" when Jupiter is a gas giant and we aren't even sure it has a solid core, let alone know what it's made of.

Being on Jupiter doesn't have to imply that there is solid land on Jupiter. It's just the way people speak about being ON another planet. You don't say "I'm IN mars" or "IN Jupiter." You'd say I'm on Mars or on Jupiter.

Your argument is really stupid, and it would be much easier to find holes in his story then this. Everyone knows Jupiter is a gas giant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join