It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG event in 5 days! .......(supposedly)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
No harm done, and you didnt sound arrogant. Its just alot of people use spelling as a tell tale sign that someone isnt who they say they are. And will base their decision on the informations credability solely on some gramatical errors.

A lot is two words. Credibility. Grammatical.

You also have a problem with unknown subjects in your sentences and subject-verb mismatching.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

I agree. People ask for evidence on every claim, so why do we assume Jupiter's made completly of gas. I think the claim that we know more about Space than our deep oceans is way over exaggerated. When you REALLY think "outside the box", alot of so called scientific evidence appears to be assumptions that some guys with entitlements claimed logic.

"Waking up" reveals alot of questions to one.

youtu.be... -Link to vid.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Mendize because: adding link

edit on 30-8-2011 by Mendize because: adding vid

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Yes, I just found the post dated today with his announcement of an announcement. I did the time zone conversion from CET to my time zone (US/Pacific) and the announcement will be at 4am this Sunday, 9/4/11. Guess I'm getting up early that day!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaulMcCartney
reply to post by butcherguy

I know but what if you are the "real" Topcat 1500 and nobody believed you.

Then he could have space herpes.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Science is only as good as its tools.

And Five Day Man is a gigantic tool!

Can't wait to hear what he has to say, especially in regards to his very first voyage, up Uranus.

Thank you folks, be sure to tip your waiters!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'm not sure to what, if anything, his user name may referring to. I did find this if anyone wants to or can gather anymore info about it.

"www.bluecoat2.anad.army.mil" (not accessible)

"www.bluecoat2.anad.army.mi"l is owned by Various Registries (Maintained by ARIN) from Chantilly / VA / 20151 / UNITED STATES

www.itistimed.com...

May not be anything but looks like it may be a military server of some sort.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Bookmarking as I have been following this thread since it started on the other site and here. Will check back later.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
What makes this any different to the thousands of stories all around the internet of people claiming to be a whistleblower from a government agency, with the most amazing story to tell?

good fun to read but i would take it with a pinch of salt..

I assume you know that this is more than a grain of salt..?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
In the very unlikely event that information from DARPA or SDI was leaked on the internet, this would be very interesting. Secret space program is always an interesting topic. Cant wait to hear what he says next.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The whole Jupiter thing is a coded message.

Two men lost means, or, the word "lost" means, "we lost the upper hand and the incident cannot be averted now."

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I call BS....why not wait and say"Im going to make an announcement an hr before a major event"?...that would make more sense than this pile of cow dung....BS alert

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Bluecoat2- We've lost a team on Jupiter today. Two of them were close friends.

how exactly does one lose "a team ON Jupiter" when Jupiter is a gas giant and we aren't even sure it has a solid core, let alone know what it's made of.

Jupiter is composed primarily of gaseous and liquid matter.

Jupiter's upper atmosphere is composed of about 88–92% hydrogen and 8–12% helium by percent volume or fraction of gas molecules (see table to the right). Since a helium atom has about four times as much mass as a hydrogen atom, the composition changes when described as the proportion of mass contributed by different atoms. Thus the atmosphere is approximately 75% hydrogen and 24% helium by mass, with the remaining one percent of the mass consisting of other elements. The interior contains denser materials such that the distribution is roughly 71% hydrogen, 24% helium and 5% other elements by mass. The atmosphere contains trace amounts of methane, water vapor, ammonia, and silicon-based compounds. There are also traces of carbon, ethane, hydrogen sulfide, neon, oxygen, phosphine, and sulfur. The outermost layer of the atmosphere contains crystals of frozen ammonia.[15][16] Through infrared and ultraviolet measurements, trace amounts of benzene and other hydrocarbons have also been found

Source

I mean, is it that much to expect some special navy space pilot to know the basics of Jupiter.

Now if he had of said "in" instead of "on" I'd still call him a BS artist.

P.S.

Do we really need a thread telling us this guy is going to say something in a week? Can't we wait til he says something? Or do we just need the fill the board with useless random crap to feel good about ourselves?

edit on 30-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

First off..
So that nobody assumes anything..
I'll start by saying that my "BS meter" raised to level orange the second I read the title of the thread.
But when I read "lost a team on Jupiter today", My BS meter went even further, into the red section.. lol

However...
You are assuming that we are told everything there is to know about Jupiter.
You (WE, rather), Know only what we're "supposed to know"/"need to know", and nothing more.
Everything we "know" is controlled by very few.
Do you not know this already?
I mean.. You are on ATS.

Do you know for sure whether NSC is actually exploring the solar system or not? (Other planets)
No?
Then how do you know what NSC may, or may not know?

Rest assured, They know more than any of "us",
and more than any of our scientists are allowed to know.

So how do you know what they have, or have not discovered about Jupiter, or any other body in this system?
You're just assuming that what we've been told/taught, is all there is to know.. and nothing further has been discovered.

Not exactly a "critical mind"/"critical thought process", is it?

In closing..
Again, I'm as sure as I can be, (without being completely , 100% sure), That this is pure BS.
But what if?

Naval Space Command has far more going on out there than most people could fathom, or might care to know about.

Don't believe that everything you "know" about something.. (because you've been told by a small handful)
is all there is to know about it, and that no one else may, just may... Know more.

Last time for those who only like to read a few select lines...
I do believe this story is very, very likely, complete BS. lol

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
I wonder if someone has created a plot around some of hacker Gary McKinnon's remarks about, 'Non-terrestrial officers', (The Guardian 2009)

"I found a list of officers' names," he says, "under the heading 'Non-Terrestrial Officers'. It doesn't mean little green men. What I think it means is not Earth-based. I found a list of 'fleet-to-fleet transfers', and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren't US Navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet."

www.thestudentroom.co.uk... for more reading.

Maybe McKinnon had actually hacked into NAVSPACE. It seem like it, but he doesn't actually say so, but he is talking about ships of some kind, ships that have names that are not known.

The full Guardian article,

www.guardian.co.uk...

edit on 30-8-2011 by smurfy because: Link.

Good point! Probably why he was/is being hounded for extradition by the US government. Trade secrets?? who knows? But in my experience there is no smoke without fire!

If it wasn't for his asperger syndrome and (credit to her) his Mother he would be a lifer in an American jail right now.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

Alot of the time its just 1 word

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Start this video at 5:33 ..... you might find this part quite interesting , but the creator`s cartoon world thing is freaky ant totally off topic , theres good footage in the whole vid, but if you just start at 5:33 and watch it , you`ll see something.......................... interesting

www.youtube.com...
edit on 30-8-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChachiArcola

I just spent some time with the Q&A from the OP, and while it is very interesting, I have to be skeptical. The way he types about it all, lends some credit to him sounding like he knows what he is talking about. That said, he spells terribly, and that alone makes me question the validity of him actually being employed by who he says he is. One would think that someone with a career like that, would at least know how to spell bologna (he spells it baloney).

George W. Bush invented words on a regular basis, and Dan Quale liked his potatoes. Want to fight about it?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
reply to post by Riposte

Alot of the time its just 1 word

Good riposte to Riposte Deadlydick.
Actually, not so good. You omitted the apostrophe in 'its'.

Maybe you should try repost another riposte to Riposte.
That's if Riposte doesn't post a riposte to your riposte (re-riposted?) in the meantime.

Verdict on OP: Rip Roaring and Rumbustious.
edit on 30-8-2011 by pshea38 because: Grammatical Error (but it doesn't mean I'm necessarily stupid (even though I am)).

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Just to put the tech into perspective, has anyone ever looked at the Orion project from the 50s? The plan was to build a massive ship in orbit first to the tune of 10000 tonnes. Later they theorised 'super' Orion designs at 8 million tonnes. Inter stellar arks people!

They wanted to basically stick a sprung pusher plate on the back and drop nuclear bombs out of the back of the thing and ride on the shockwave!

Interesting reading: en.wikipedia.org...(nuclear_propulsion)

The plan was abandoned. My point is what if they actually built the thing? If they got a taste of space 'unoficially' in the 50's where do you stop?

60 years later who knows if Jupiter is a stones throw away? Speculation I know but it makes you think!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
Pics or it didn't happen

something original/subjective, or sshhh.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join