It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG event in 5 days! .......(supposedly)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
Okay dont shoot the messenger:
I believe this needs its own thread so it doesnt get lost in the other ones.

This is regarding the thread created around the guy that says that he is from Naval Space command
Here is the thread:
Something R-Frequency and E-class this way comes

And the origanal text:

Q&A from Naval Space Command

Supposedly he has created a user account on another website under the name "Bluecoat2"

HERE

After many had thought he disappeared, he came back to day stating the following:

Bluecoat2- I Shall make an announcement in five days at 13H00 CET, a few hours before a major planned event.

And a short time later he posted this:

Bluecoat2- We've lost a team on Jupiter today. Two of them were close friends.

I really dont know what to make of this....

Especially with the supposed break-up of Elenin even though it was said months ago that it was already in "pieces".

Like I said: DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER!!
I just thought those of you who are following whats going on with this guy and the info given would be interested in this update. [if its really him giving the update]

~much love~

thanks for the thread, I always love these types of threads so interesting!!, Also you sound like me, every time I post something I have to make sure I say something so no one on here attacks me which they always do, ATS has some mean mutha F**kers.

S&F for you my friend :-)

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Talltexxxan

I'm not shooting the messenger.

Like I said in my post If anyone is interested in following what this guys has to say, then they can come here and check it out without rolling around 20+ pages of people arguing on other threads. Dont like him?.... fine. Think he's a fraud?...... fine. Its simple as not coming back to this thread.

And my question still stands, why not wait til he actually SAYS something. See I already know why, because you want this thread on the front page giving you stars and flags when this con-artist starts his crap up again, so you can point here and say, see, I'm so smart.

See, all you have done here is reserve the thread. Big event in 5 days, yet the content is "some random dude is gonna post something in 5 days" do you at least see where I'm coming from?

I'd love to read this idiots stuff and tear him apart for all to see, but alas, I have to wait at least 5 days. but you know what, in 6 days, when nothing happens, I bet you will never come back to this thread

Its simple as not coming back to this thread.

Really? You are going to decide who can view and post in this thread on a basis of if you think he's a fraud go away? Amazing.

No wonder this site is turning to crap.

edit on 30-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

...and what exactly is he gonna do with those stars and flags? sell them? trade them in? Stop worrying about what people post. If you don't like it. LEAVE. C-YA!

P.S. I need money to pay my rent. Can you guys give me some stars on this post so I can pay my rent? Thanks.

No wonder this site is turning to crap.

says the guy INSIDE the Highly Speculative Conspiracy Topics forum. Lol.
edit on 8/30/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I just flew in from Jupiter, and boy are my arms tired.

Let's check this in five days. When nothing happens, we officially move this super space insider and his super-secret information into the bin with all the other crazy predictions and prophecies and put a lid on it.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
There is soo many different stories I have seen nothing will surprise me next. Lets just see what happens in 5 days, I always try to give a OP a chance so I will be patient, never know maybe one of these may come true.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
P.S. I need money to pay my rent. Can you guys give me some stars on this post so I can pay my rent? Thanks.

Listen, Star deflation has been going on for about a year now. A star 2 years ago is worth 300 stars today. Good luck, I was saving up for retirement, now I am going to have to make quality posts until I am 90 if things keep going the way they are.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
I just flew in from Jupiter, and boy are my arms tired.

Seriously, you now owe me a new keyboard given I just nearly died then laughed coke all over it.

Best corny retro-joke I have seen posted in ages. Well done sir, well done.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Well, it could have been the Jupiter 2 from "Lost in Space."

But wasn't that a family? Maybe Peggy and the Captain?

Art imitating life?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

And my question still stands, why not wait til he actually SAYS something. See I already know why, because you want this thread on the front page giving you stars and flags when this con-artist starts his crap up again, so you can point here and say, see, I'm so smart.

First off- To answer your question as to why make a thread regarding something in 5 days is that ,if you read what he said, he will make the anouncment "hours" before the event.

Who knows what the event is. Im not saying its some doom and gloom, hell they could be unveiling a new ice cream stand at the Naval Space command caffateria. who knows what he qualifies as a major event.

And secondly who cares about s&f. The flags are only good for getting more notice. The stars are for your own self endulgence. I knew I would get flooded with people on this thread that just want to cry about it and personally attack me when all I did was post some information regarding a man who has been getting some buzz around here lately. geezz
go feed your goldfish and have another yoohoo

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

hook line sinker tackle box boat hip waders, and a case of beer, all sank with this story, no one, in their wildest dreams, would take this "big event" as word.
A good sifi read yes Jupiter ??? now if he/she had said titan, one of Saturn's moons or Jupiter's moon Ganymede then maybe, but then... not. Mars would be more believable. has any one got the word on the mars team? why do you think we do not have the Space shuttle or moon landings? we have gone on to mars. That is where the funding is being spent, oh oh i let the cat out of the bag. so much for a 5 day wait

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand

Listen, Star deflation has been going on for about a year now. A star 2 years ago is worth 300 stars today. Good luck, I was saving up for retirement, now I am going to have to make quality posts until I am 90 if things keep going the way they are.

You should invest in Gold Stars. They are harder to obtain, but worth every pixel. Don't forget about ATS's property taxes you have to pay per post. They're a doozie!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Why is a United States naval officer scheduling his big announcement on Central European Time? (CET) Doesn't that strike anyone as fishy? Or do you just want to believe it that much?

Edit to add: That first thread should have been moved to [HOAX] while there was still time!
edit on 30-8-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectrumSeven

Its Jupiter, Fl. Town Motto; Jupiter is Stoopider!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Why is a United States naval officer scheduling his big announcement on Central European Time? (CET) Doesn't that strike anyone as fishy? Or do you just want to believe it that much?

Edit to add: That first thread should have been moved to [HOAX] while there was still time!

good point

Maybe thats where they are now landing US astronauts as to not raise attention back home in the US?

......and the plot thickins dun dun duuuuuuuuuun

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Gosh, "Project Arthur+ Guinevere",
i don't like to bash other Forums but that Project is a Dunghill
and a Meeting Spot for "more than crazy" People!

In both Forums are only 2 real, imo. real, Whistle-blower
and the rest is Psychotic Schizoid or with a severity Personality Disorder!

The Apparatus (the Puppeteer's) is not that simple
and No-One who is real, smart or intelligent will use a/ that Forum for "Whistle blowing"!

Always investigating who is behind of the Forums will teach you a lot

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

CET is one hour ahead of UTC (Coordinated Universal Time). I could imagine you might use UTC in space? I don't know?

Maybe its daylight savings for Jupiter? Ha.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan

good point

Maybe thats where they are now landing US astronauts as to not raise attention back home in the US?

......and the plot thickins dun dun duuuuuuuuuun
If we have these starships that he has spoken about before, the astronauts could probably land anywhere the please without our knowledge.

Topcat 1500 has a cloaking device on his starcruiser (and a Hurst shifter).

ETA: ATS needs an Ultra Skunk Works for reallly, verrry Hiiiiggghhhlly Speculative Topics.
edit on 30-8-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Will someone please explain to me...what the big even in 5 days is supposed to be? I've tried to understand...but I am not understanding as yet. Thanks ahead of time.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Will someone please explain to me...what the big even in 5 days is supposed to be? I've tried to understand...but I am not understanding as yet. Thanks ahead of time.

The "insider" has not said yet. he said he will announce it "hours" before it happens
Probley just a bunch of balogney, I saw the info and decided to share it with those that are interested.

So no info yet. (probably wont be any in 5 days either)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'm interested in a link about this naval officer making an announcement.
Can anyone please provide it?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

My high ranking sources, who shall remain unnamed, at DHS have informed me that this weekend Wal-Mart is having a MAJOR Labor Day blow out on all swimsuits, camping gear, lawn furniture, pink flamingos, garden gnomes, water pistols, sparklers, tank tops, gas and charcoal grills, and tiki torches.

They are feverishly trying to make room for their Fall merchandise. I could meet an untimely death just for telling you this.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join