It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG event in 5 days! .......(supposedly)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoveThroughMetal
I'm interested in a link about this naval officer making an announcement.
Can anyone please provide it?

I provided the link in the OP.
hmmmm... I checked all the links after I had posted. Now when I try to go to the link it gives me an error message from their site.
The pages loaded fine before but now no worky.

dunno. I'll look into it.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I didn't see these get posted.

www.youtube.com...

And

www.youtube.com...

Sorry, I don't know how to imbed videos. x_x
The recent radio signals from Elenin.

edit on 30-8-2011 by NebulaZero because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2011 by NebulaZero because: More info provided.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I was hoping he'd come back. Guy sounded pretty legit if you read through the entire conversation.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
if some of you remember it,I predicted something was going to go down on this exact date in a post a while back ago....it was the start of whatever the op of that thread was talking about...kind of odd to see this dat 9/4/11 come back up in an almost simular thread. I will just back in the corner and wait to see what's up.When i made the prediction I got no help from what I was seeing other than one comment about how i got the date.I dont really know what to say..maybe it was too much caffenie that week giving me the dreams.lol...when i do personal readings Im pretty right on..this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
just seemed to tie into odd dreams i was haveing at the same time the op was.Anyway thats my little penny in the slot for this gamble of a thread.Maybe i will be wrong..or maybe it will be something personal not global..sorry if i jacked your thread up op..i just had to point this out.Be Blessed

edit:i think 9/4/11 is the start of something..im not saying whats gonna happen..im not sure..so ignore the rant but know I at least said something in the future..lol..maybe something like "hey isnt that the failed quake that predicted something before"..lol..anyway im done
edit on 06/08/2011 by cyberboiraves because: add

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I starred and flagged the op. Not just because i like an interesting story, but also to piss off Saturnfx. I hate when people bitch about the ratings that other people receive. It screams of self importance and envy. This is the skunk works forum and the op is not hesitant to say it could be a bunch of bs. There is no reason to attack him for bringing this to our forum.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

We've lost a team on Jupiter today. Two of them were close friends.

On Jupiter? I didn't realize you can work on a gas planet..

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
An idea to think about: what if you were some sort of hostile race entity and wanted to intercept earth habitats..

Where did you go?

Well.. Jupiter sounds a golden ratio spot.. it has some solid core, a dense gas clouds.. no earth radars could penetrate nor radio telescopes could pin-point your base, no need to build expensive, cloaked bases under surface, where excavation could be detected...

What's your opinion in relation to that lost team "on Jupiter"?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by amfis

it has some solid core, a dense gas clouds.

Gas planets have no surface

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

"Jupiter is primarily composed of hydrogen with a quarter of its mass being helium; it may also have a rocky core of heavier elements." - so it "may have".. no one can confirm this yet.. so this is open for speculation i guess..

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I wonder if someone has created a plot around some of hacker Gary McKinnon's remarks about, 'Non-terrestrial officers', (The Guardian 2009)

"I found a list of officers' names," he says, "under the heading 'Non-Terrestrial Officers'. It doesn't mean little green men. What I think it means is not Earth-based. I found a list of 'fleet-to-fleet transfers', and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren't US Navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet."

www.thestudentroom.co.uk... for more reading.

Maybe McKinnon had actually hacked into NAVSPACE. It seem like it, but he doesn't actually say so, but he is talking about ships of some kind, ships that have names that are not known.

The full Guardian article,

www.guardian.co.uk...

edit on 30-8-2011 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by amfis

Was wondering about Jupiter the other day, if it is primarily heavy gases, how are they held there? Would they not just dissipate into space over time? What force brought it into being?

If it does have a solid core then it starts to make sense because it could have gravity to hold gases to its surface.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

One looses a team on Jupiter by one trying to light up a smoke!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by habfan1968
reply to post by amfis

Was wondering about Jupiter the other day, if it is primarily heavy gases, how are they held there? Would they not just dissipate into space over time? What force brought it into being?

If it does have a solid core then it starts to make sense because it could have gravity to hold gases to its surface.

I think that has to do with 'surface gravity' different for different planets,

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Take it with a grain of salt, it originated on Glp. Or so some of the back links indicate....

We do not have anything capable of interstellar flight like "they" claim.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Will someone please explain to me...what the big even in 5 days is supposed to be? I've tried to understand...but I am not understanding as yet. Thanks ahead of time.

Then you understand perfectly.
Hense...why this thread is about as useful as a screen door on a submarine.

Nobody knows...just something may be whistleblown by someone on the interwebz. so...buy duct tape and batterys, oh and ammo just in case.
and might want to stock up on prunes and have a balloon handy...having a roll of paper towels may also be advisable...just...be prepared for something either local or galactic..

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tnhiker
Take it with a grain of salt, it originated on Glp. Or so some of the back links indicate....

I don't dismiss that actually, the man (shakes angry fist) has tons of cool tech in black projects...I however don't believe a whistleblower would be using GLP, or even ATS to debut their super secret information. Wikileaks and the like are the defacto type organizations for such stuff.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Reply to post by Talltexxxan

Im glad he's back. 2nd

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I wonder if it has anything to do with gadhafis newborn grandson. That is right folks they let them out of the country, were allowed political asylum and now given protection due to the birth of a child in Nigeria.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tnhiker

granted, that it did orginate from GLP but you cant say for sure that we dont have technology to do so, unless you are one of the highest ranked "whatever". it was in a news artical, I think, in the 70's that someone created a nucular fusion rocket that was capable of near light speeds.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If we can instantly connect users from opposite ends of the world so that they may have a video conference through WIFI within milliseconds...

Then we can f%^(ng get to Jupiter! Party on a comet, or a make a Britney spears clone look alike and give her an award and then force her to introduce the true queen of pop onstage to sing a song instead of giving her acceptance speech!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join