It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something R-Frequency and E-Class this way comes!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+86 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I would first like to state that a forum for Elenin should be made. You can include Nibiru and Planet X if you so wish But I do not believe in them. I do know that Elenin is alive and flying, that is all I know.

Second it has come to my attention that there may be an interesting view of Elenin and that perhaps Richard Hoagland, may have some truth to his theory. Or the following information could potentially be misinformation created by a Hoagland supporter (or in fact a pseudo alias).

The following is a copy and paste from a "credible" Nasa employee...I do however, declare that I do not find the "alias" credible in any way shape or form.

Now if we can deconstruct this individuals claims we may get some answers that we are looking for:

In the US Navy Space Command
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------
Some tidbits from this posters writings
he following is from the actual forum)(to which the actual forum is from another website).

Due to all the internet hype the Navy actually sent a recon mission to Elenin. Let's just say it won't cause the excitement some think. But it may present a few surprises that no one expected.
I'll be here for about 20 minutes to answer questions and then I'm off. Just trying to be nice because I know there is a lot of buzz about it.

How long does it take to get there?
From the moment the crew steps in the craft, preps, clears port, about 60 minutes. Actual travel time, about 20.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------
=================================================================================
So what I take from this is that if this were indeed plausible to travel to Elenin within 20 minutes after exiting our orbit, we have some technology that would indeed prove John Leer right and that we do have the technology to leap. It would even become fathomable that jump rooms could exist and that Saturn is indeed a portal.
(You question this why? Why not, if it is possible to travel light years within 20 minutes, then whats not possible)

=================================================================================
check into the properties of E-type asteroids. very similar. however if you connect the dots you 'll know that E types are codeword for something more interesting

What effect does this elenin have on our earth, and what risks does it pose for us?
it won't have any effects on earth. But it may be of interest to ham radio operators.

So what I can gather from this is that E class asteroids are flat im shape, are very rare, and have the ability to hold water and absorb materials. Sounds almost like an aircraft. They are basically Enstatite (which is similar to all that talk about (44) Nysa years ago...Now Enstatite is made of Magnesium and is one of the few silicate minerals that have been observed in crystalline form outside our Solar System, particularly around evolved stars and Planetary Nebulae such as NGC 6302. Enstatite is thought to be one of the early stages for the formation of crystalline silicates in space and many correlations have been noted between the occurrence of the mineral and the structure of the object around which it has been observed.

Now this HAM radio is the use of designated radio frequency spectrum for purposes of private recreation, non-commercial exchange of messages, wireless experimentation, self-training, and emergency communication.

HOW DO THESE TWO TIE TOGETHER: Are we being told that if we can purchase these amateur radio receivers and signalers that we may be able to boot up and catch a frequency right now?
X-37, NOTE, Tin Can?
sorry, can't go there
So does this deflection mean that the X-37 truly is up above us right now and that it possibly is being manned towards Elenin?
X-37B Top secret space plane launched

=================================================================================--------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So why are you telling us this? What can we benefit from what you know? Just tell us what you obviously want to tell, but are afraid to
go look up e class asteroids. also look up the ESA's rosetta mission to steins. where magically the high res cameras just happened to fail. and there is your answer. sorry i can't be more direct. but this one is a bit more operational and is talking. someone savvy will be able to 'hear' it pretty soon. there will be no denying that history isn't what we've been told. but much more interesting. no doom. just something pretty neat coming. i have said enough.
SO again, we are led back to Richard Hoagland. Which makes me question is his theory valid or could this possibly be a hoagie (my little term for a hoagland supporter) pushing out his material?
Steins Encounter
op what can you tell us about the program besides the fact that you went to elenin?
that they know they gotta tell everyone soon, because the gap between what we have and what we admit is increasing to a point that they can't keep it all a secret forever. think 50 lightyears for a one or two day trip is easy. listen to what ben rich said. its all coming out soon or else i wouldn't be posting. we live in the most interesting times ever. and the next 5 years will be the most amazing starting with this year. the the old farts running things realize this and hate change, but its inevitable. thanks for participating guys. i'll check back later tonight.
Why is it that with the sun and its extraordinary light, is space always pitch black?
Ben Rich the same Lockhead Martin CEO that on his deathbed claimed UFO's are real...hrm....is something smelling fishy as of yet, or are we in the presence of finding out where we truly come from, while I believe in evolution I do not believe in the evolution from Ape to man. A horse is still in fact just that...a horse.
AntiGravity - Space and Energy Technology
so what are you talking about happening like first contact or something like that?
as far as elenin, i just hope we have some ham radio operators out there who can listen to to it. we need to learn about ourselves and our heritage. elenin may help with this.
Does anyone on ATS have a HAM radio, Would they mind operating it and recording it for a while? The reason I ask is because I am tired of beating a dead horse, lets get some concrete info here and either applaud or heavily debunk these individuals!

Okay please feel free to respond and go over the very lengthy forum posting and contribute your own thoughts and or research....HAM OPERATORS! Take me up on the offer!

edit on 8/15/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

Nice thread. I was also planning to make a thread about this interview with a pilot who claimed that he works in the US Navy Space Command and that he had been to Elenin.

The link below is more user-friendly to read:

thechaniproject.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Posting just to place in My ATS.
Interesting.. thanks

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I would be interested in checking out the signal. Personally I have seen High speed high maneuverable craft and craft that have appeared to shimmer and disappear which would be described as UFO. I am myself a pilot and a radio tech. I know there are things out there that appear to respond to thought. The whole story has not been accepted as the norm by authoritarian groups because that would mean deferring expertise to a potentially advanced civilization.

All the theorizing and conjecture on this moving object are great however I always find experimenting with the known data the only way to get my own answers.

Can we get a frequency posted here that can be monitored that would be the first step.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
tagging and thanks very interesting
2nd line

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
It sounds plausable, im willing to give him the benifit of the doubt for now, lets hope some radio operators pick up the gauntlet and run with it. I look forward to following this one.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Why the Navy and not the Air Force or NASA? It doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well am all up for monitoring the HF band but without a frequency it really would be like searching for a needle in a haystack. That said I will have a scan around.
Nice find OP.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geofrooop
Well am all up for monitoring the HF band but without a frequency it really would be like searching for a needle in a haystack. That said I will have a scan around.
Nice find OP.

Spectrum analyser.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This isn't even a cool plot for a sci fi movie, but it has all of the totally unrealistic violations of general relativity.

I'll be here to see the climax in a few months, then we will await the next cockamamy scenario for the next ELE after the silly little comet passes by with no incident. BTW, I thought the U.S. manned space business was grounded.

Let me see if I can fire up the ol dilithium crystals to track this progress for ya all.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Why the Navy and not the Air Force or NASA? It doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

We don't know the whole story so just keep an open mind. But I have already read in many articles that the Navy have another division which they call the US Navy Space Command.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

I have one but need more clues I'm borderline interested but i'm not going to sit and monitor all bands would like more clues to start with and Im not sure I am even pointing at it Im southern hemisphere.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Well, if nothing else it is interesting. Remember the Amalgam170 thread? He mentioned Ham radios as well and to listen to the federal disaster network when Elenin came near.

*shrug* I suppose we can lay all of this crazy Elenin stuff to rest soon enough.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Interesting to say the least, I'mma do some sniffing around.

websdr.pa3weg.nl...
www.hamradiosecrets.com...

ALS

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

Very interesting...I need to do some further research before making any real comments, but I want this to be bookmarked for an easy find later.

Seeker - I read through all the Rh negative pages about a month after joining, only find that the conversation was closed for further discussion. I remember your posts in that thread and that you had a ton of input, but I can't recall what was said with regards to Ham radios? Remind me?

edit on 14-8-2011 by harlot7 because: spelling blunder

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I made it about half way through the transcript. Just offering vague information and doublespeak. Seems like someone is trying to be this decade's John Titor.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by harlot7
reply to post by seeker11

Very interesting...I need to do some further research before making any real comments, but I want this to be bookmarked for an easy find later.

Seeker - I read through all the Rh negative pages about a month after joining, only find that the conversation was closed for further discussion. I remember your posts in that thread and that you had a ton of input, but I can't recall what was said with regards to Ham radios? Remind me?

edit on 14-8-2011 by harlot7 because: spelling blunder

Amalgam said to tune into 170.20mhz which we found was the federal disaster network frequency.

s1099.photobucket.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
What about the discovery channel show the pilot was talking about? I too remember it, but cant think of the name, or where to find it.

Anyone?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Wasn't there alot of HAM radio operators that picked up chatter from some of the Appolo misions? I'm taking it he is reffering to the fact we should be able to pick some sort of "signal" via HAM radio in the near future.
My Dad is a HAM radio operator, he don't believe in this sort of thing but it can't hurt to ask him ecvery so often if he's picked up anything wierd lately.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

Communications from planetary (and asteroidal, and cometary) probes utilize the Deep Space Network. It does not operate in the ham bands and by time the signals reach Earth they are very weak, requiring a good sized dish to gather enough of a signal to be usable. Pretty much outside of the capabilities of most hams.
deepspace.jpl.nasa.gov...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join