It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG event in 5 days! .......(supposedly)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

lol. Ya never shoot a messenger who says, "supposedly".

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

The Basics of Jupiter are not known because the basics of the speed of light or not known, nor General relativity, which the basics of Jupiter are based upon. Read link. www.abovetopsecret.com...

There goes your precious basics of anything, as the laws of physics are undone with one observation. Just as true and real Science should be.

Now get in line and tow the precious motto "Deny Ignorance" hypocrite.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Is ELENIN giving off a strange RF signal?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

My meter went off the scale when he mentioned he lost 2 people on jupiter, he was doing so well up until then.

At least it will only be 5 days before were proved wrong or it will go into the hoax forum.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

All i can say is this.

Space aliens.

LMAO.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
Okay, dont shoot the messenger:
I believe this needs its own thread so it doesnt get lost in the other ones.

Not shooting at you, or blaming you, but the reports claimed to be by a captain from the NAvy is nothing but a hoax.

First of all, the Navy is not going to send a recon mission to Elenin just because of "all the internet hype". Not to mention that of this was real, and a Captain knew about it, he wouldn't just say the Navy sent a recon to Elenin. A Captain who would really know about such a mission, if there really was one, would specifically mention The Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR).

So imho this is nothing but a hoax.

edit on 30-8-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Im not saying this is a hoax or not. just reporting an update from the guy that alot of people are buzzing about.
And he did mention that he is under SPAWAR. I had to read all his comments though, to get that little gem.

The main reason if not anyother is that he gave a definitive date. Because we now have a reference point to gauge how much BS, if any, this guy is saying. Because we will all know after this Sunday wether we should have been listining or we can just sweep this guy out the door. Ya know?

This is important because even though it is very highly unlikely the events this man claims are true, we dont know definitivly that he isnt who he is who he says he is. So I guess we will know Monday morning.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

All i can say is this.

Space aliens.

LMAO.

Long ago in another forum, before the Internet, someone said "Round Earth!?!?! LOL, Earth is flat idiot."

I will remember your wise post sir.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

All i can say is this.

Space aliens.

LMAO.

I think you need to change your mood from "exploring" to "hiding under my couch cuz if I refuse to believe then that means they're not real!"

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

He just called it "navy space command". Trust me, if you were a military officer who is part of "The Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command", and you were talking about it, you would be giving it the right name.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
What i want to know is if there are any HAM radio operators out there who have been trying to listen to Elenin like he said - would love to know...
edit on 30-8-2011 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

He just called it "navy space command". Trust me, if you were a military officer who is part of "The Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command", and you were talking about it, you would be giving it the right name.

I do hate pointing out people when they are wrong, buit in this case I feel I have too, because you are wrong and I know this as I have only recently read the post he made illuding to SPAWAR.

You will find it Here 3 posts down under his name Bluecoat dated 25th August @ 09:41:33pm

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos
I do hate pointing out people when they are wrong, buit in this case I feel I have too, because you are wrong and I know this as I have only recently read the post he made illuding to SPAWAR.

You will find it Here 3 posts down under his name Bluecoat dated 25th August @ 09:41:33pm

I am not wrong.

Even in that thread you gave a link to, which he himself created, he named it "Re: -- I am In The US Navy Space Command And I Have Been To Elenin -- Ask Me A Q"

Between that, the fact that he keeps naming it wrong, and he even claims that the Navy sent a mission to space just because of internet chatter should tell any intelligent person that this man is lying.

If it was once, ok, one mistake can happen, but he repeatedly keeps saying the name wrong.

If you are a military officer who is in such a program you would have the right name memorized.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I find it very hard to accept the contents of any message which beginns with the words "Due to all the internet hype the navy actually......"

Like Internet hype by us the bumb public would have any affect on what the navy chooses to do! lol

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
He did not make that thread himself,

he only joined the discussion on page 10. You clearly state in you post above how he never mentioned SPAWAR in any of his posts, im merely pointing out and showing you that in actual fact he did mention SPAWAR as stated on the 25th August

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

He did not make that thread himself,

But he gave the information for someone else to post it.

At the start of that thread you can read and I quote:

I'm the original poster of this thread on GLP. My IP is banned and I'm unable to view my thread or even respond to it. A Quick search on Google led me hear. If the moderators on this is forum are willing I will continue my quest here. Please keep my email address confidential.

Awaiting your soonest response.

thechaniproject.com...

Not to mention the fact that whoever this person is, I doubt he was a Naval officer. A Naval officer would know the difference between "here" and "hear".

Not to mention the fact that a Naval officer would never end a letter with "Awaiting your soonest response".

Whoever this person is, he clearly is not an educated Naval officer.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Yeah, you pretty much beat me too it as well
I started a thread on the TR-B3 they lost. Could be

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Ok listen your going off on a tagent here, im merely pointing out that in response to you comment in This Post where you say

A Captain who would really know about such a mission, if there really was one, would specifically mention The Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR).

and then respond to telltaxan by saying : in this post

im merely pointing out that in acutal fact, he DID give it the correct name SPAWAR in the post he made on the 25th August.

I do agree with you about it being a HOAX, the very 1st thing that jumped out at me when reading his claims where his mispelling of 'Hear' instead of 'Here', that immediatly jumped out at me

edit on 30-8-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This makes no sense but makes a good read.
In five days we should have something to laugh/cry at.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Ok listen your going off on a tagent here, im merely pointing out that in response to you comment in

I didn't go off a tangent. I responded to your claims in specific. How in the heck is that going off tangent?

BTW, I didn't just give the acronym of the program, and neither did he. If he really worked as a Naval officer for this program he would give the right name, which he didn't.

He has called it "The U.S. Navy Space Command" "the navy space command", etc, when the actual name is "The Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command."
www.public.navy.mil...

If you worked in such a program as a Naval officer you would know the correct name.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join