It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG event in 5 days! .......(supposedly)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

You have officially bored me

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Real science fiction, like Arthur C Clarke or Isaac Asimov, is much better than this ad hoc stuff.

Don't need a computer. Just go to your library. It's great. You won't regret it.
edit on 30-8-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PaulMcCartney

There will only be two nonterrestrial officers at work and they are still waiting to fill that position. And all of the space work being done now is just the act of attempting to avoid that inevitable.

"Remember that UFO you recovered a wicked long time ago Well he thinks he left his wallet in it." UFOOWNER

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Pretty crazy story, but I'm not sure if I'm buying it.
I'm confused...This is creepy

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Another prediction............ Lets see here, I'm pretty sure predictions are 0 for 10000000000 on ATS, but lets wait and see if this one is any different.........My prediction is that in 5 days people from the ATS community will be on this site stating how stupid the statement was......
edit on 30-8-2011 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
6 min video got removed? Whut happened to it

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This guy has already P***ed me off!!! He has me all excited for something that's not even true. (yet) If it does happen, it won't even be in my life time.
I'll be 41 when they even attempt to send people out to Mars.

As much as I would love for his claim to be true, I couldn't help but read his whole interview trying to debunk it. For example: if we could really travel 250 light years away in a matter of days, weeks or months... wouldn't we get crushed by the speed? Or at least our butts pinned to the chair? Even if we could do it in days, we still need to eat, drink and crap!
If we could do it in months, what about bone density? It deteriorates without gravity, so how are they doing it without ruining their health? It raised a lot of questions that didn't make sense.

I understand the "advanced" part. I can't help the Angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other. haha

Plus, when asking the questions " why would someone write something like that? It's not like he said they would reveal the truth in a year or 3 months where people would forget. He said 5 DAYS. So when 5 days come and go and nothing happens, he's only making a fool of himself. Why in the world would he do it if there isn't some truth?" My husbands reply "bc inspiring writers go on sites like that to test it out."
Well he did have me excited.

Well played, BlueCoat2, well played.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The other name for Jupiter is Zeus. Maybe this is what he is referring to.

Zeus Project

Most people are familiar with Pres. Reagan's SDI (Strategic Defense Initiative) or Star War's program. There are rumors that this is only a cover for an underlying project, allegedly called the Zeus Project, and that its real purpose is to build advanced weapons that can be used in case of an extraterrestrial attack. See also: Aries, Excalibur, Joshua, HAARP, and STAAR Projects.

www.exopaedia.org...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hi. I'm new here. I've been following all the posts from the Navy Space Command guy (OP). That is what brought me to this site. He originally posted on godlikeproductions as OP. Then he ended up on the Chani Project as bluebeam or bluebeam 2. I don't know if this guy is real or just a hoaxer but either way, it' a fun read. For those who believe it's not possible to travel to other planets, I suggest you look at the work of Richard C. Hoagland and Joseph P. Farrell. During World War 2 the Germans were experimenting with anti-gravity (google The Bell). From what these 2 people have researched, it is very possible that there is a secret space program. I am still doing research on all this. Hoagland and Farrell both believe there is a secret space program. For me this is very possible considering the U.S. brought a lot of the Nazi scientists to the U.S. in "Operation Paperclip". They have had 50 years to back-engineer the Roswell Crash as well, so who knows? I try to keep an open mind but I also take everything with a grain of salt. As far as I'm concerned, this space command guy could very well be telling the truth or he's having fun. Some people think that disclosure is very close and that this space command guy may just be a part of it and some think that he may be doing this to see what kind of reaction people have to this kind of info to see if people are ready for Disclosure.
edit on 30-8-2011 by samysam1313 because: typos

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan

And the origanal text:

Q&A from Naval Space Command

Come on man seriously! I've read more believable stuff in the National Enquirer!

ATS should have a comedy forum and this post should be moved there.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
how can anyone believe such a fanciful story!!!

norway spiral or new ufo style craft is one thing

going to all these other planets or places in galaxy is another

and the guy sounds like he ripped off Hoagland with his comment about elenin being very interesting/unique

he's gotta be smiling reading all these posts

anytime I've seen posts like this the last 10 years where someone says i got 15 mins to post...and then he leaves..shows up 1 more time..and they disappear

so why bother even doing that other than to get a rise. give us proof or stfu .

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Just thought id share a thought with you guys..Almost if not every one here has no trust in NASA's statements, yet every one of you believe their statements about planets to be true, such as Jupiter being mainly composed of gas..

I dont really believe this guys story as there is no evidence to back it up, but I find it funny that so many people attack NASA and call them liars whenever they "claim" to find something or deny something but every single person believes everything NASA has to say when it comes to the planets in our solar system. How do you know Jupiter is mainly composed of gas? have you been there recently? I dont trust NASA one bit, which is why I have no reason to trust their statements on what they believe the planets in our solar system are made of. For all we know Venus could be home to a race of flying spaghetti monsters, sounds silly yes but we have absolutely no clue whats on these planets as we take all of our info from NASA..

You have to realize how easy it is for NASA to control what they want us to know.. Amateur telescopes can only see so much, and to get even a decent image of anything other than the moon you would be spending thousands of thousands of dollars and you still wouldnt be able to come anywhere near the capabilities that NASA has.. My point is dont believe everything you read.. If you think NASA is lying to you about one or more of their missions then why do you trust them when it comes to information about our solar system?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The supposed announcement is just 4 days from now. Let us just wait and see what will happen on that date.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Because it is way too much fun to discuss (argue) the possibilities! I mean really, how many of these prediction threads will be wrong before one is right? Could it be this one? Maybe.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

That guy is a complete fraud.. I wouldn't listen to a damn thing from someone with a third grade education.. read his stuff.. it's so obviously immature and filled with typo's. All the "Information," he provides can be access in three minutes via google.. why is everyone listening to this guy?

Some quick facts. The gasoline automobile was first invented/built/patented in 1885-1886.
"An automobile powered by his own four-stroke cycle gasoline engine was built in Mannheim, Germany by Karl Benz in 1885."
- quick wiki search

We landed on the moon in 1969. That's amazing. We ( as a human race ) went from gasoline powered cars in 1885 to the moon in 1969.

It's now 2011. We have developed more advanced hardware and software - we've sent probes to other plants.. But we certainly HAVE NOT developed any aircraft that travels close to the speed of light.. and certainly none that travel faster than the speed of light.

The energy required to project some craft to the speed of light is infinite.. it cannot happen.. and any of the techniques to travel faster than light are theoretical and the energy to cause such a, "Wave," to push you faster than the speed of light, in your own system independent of space-time, would require you destroy nearly every bit of matter in the universe by Einsteins equation E=MC^2.

We have the most brilliant minds in the world working out String Theory, Loop Quantum Gravity, etc.. and there's still so much to be done and learned.

The government would literally need to be hoarding individuals out there with IQ's nearly triple, in my opinion, the smartest human being to ever walk this earth. Where did the government get a super-scientific class of hyper-geniuses (I just coined that term)? And in what time have they been researching all this stuff to NOW be able to travel 4x the speed of light ( as that guy who thinks he's from Space Command claims )?

Please use common sense.

edit on 31-8-2011 by ErgoSphere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Once it was october 2008..
then 2011 march 15th pole shift..
oh well august 2011..
you have october 2011..
november 2011..
december 2012..

pick your cards..
now that its only 5 days away..

Did I miss anything between 2009 and 2011?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
You can get an insight into the psyche of people who make up stories like this. It already happened on ATS many months back, though I don't expect anyone followed it up or knows about it.

Some person came on various boards to promote a site portalreports.webs.com claiming that they had a message from "The Agency", which was supposed to be some Govt agency fighting wars on our behalf in space or something like that.

About a month ago the maintainer of the site fessed up and explained why he did it. He said that he was a computer programmer (Leonard from Adelaide, Australia -- I may have changed some of the details) and that he'd been having dreams which he thought referred to something real. He knew no one would take his dreams seriously, so he made up the story about "The Agency" and pretended to have found the website and been the first to log in.

Eventually he made predictions on his website about UFO's over the whitehouse and said there would be no retractions. People lost interest when the "prophecies" never came true. He dug himself into a hole. The site lay dormant for many months until one day Leonard ripped it all down and posted up a long explanation for why he had done what he had done. If you go there today it looks to have partially reverted to telling people to spread the message of "The Agency", which as we now know, exists only in Leonard's head.

Leonard did say he didn't believe in space aliens and didn't know what these UFO's were supposed to be precisely, but knew they weren't aliens. Not quite sure what he meant on this score, but anyhow, that is what he said.

To ATS's credit no one much took him seriously and the mods gave a warning that the site had been set up to take personal details from ATS members. (I don't know if this is true or not -- Leonard said nothing about trying to scam ATS members.)

The only reason scams like this work is that there are sufficiently many gullible people out there who will believe just about anything with almost zero evidence, and when even the evidence presented is circumstantial and flimsy at best.

All I can say is, stop falling for obvious scams like this. Don't even pay attention to these people. They are liars and frauds and everyone knows it.

And sorry Leonard. I know you feel like you did the right thing by coming clean, and you quite possibly think it was the right thing to put up the site in the first place to "warn people". But at the first moment you realised that your "prophecies" were not coming true, you should have repudiated them. You know why I would say that, so I won't go into details.

edit on 31-8-2011 by XtraTL because: Added more info

edit on 31-8-2011 by XtraTL because: I remembered some more things L said

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ErgoSphere

You don't need to travel close to the speed of light to get to Jupiter. You can get there "manually," i.e with fuel. And it appears it only takes 3 years to get there.

Note that the guy didn't say when his friends went to Jupiter, just that they died 2 days ago.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by np6888

I wasn't talking about Jupiter, or his, "Explorations," or, "Friends explorations," there. If you read what he (Buzz Lightyear) has posted, he claims what I previously stated.. to possess the ability to travel multiple times the speed of light.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

They require extraordinary evidence to be believed.

They do not require extraordinary evidence to be true.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join