It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG event in 5 days! .......(supposedly)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
waiting.....

still waiting....

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
So it seems tomorrow will be the day to find out if his claims in this thread will be a load of BS, which I think it will be.

Just have to wait and see.

Well yeah, they will be BS because it was an imposter pretending to be the original guy as Flyer pointed out several posts above yours.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This is supposed to happen in September 4, right? That will be tomorrow!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I personaly think this is one of those "IM AN ALEIN FROM GAGAHUBI AND IVE COME TO DELIVER YOU A MESSAGE!!! *Waves hands in air*" Guys... so yeah, you take it with a grain of salt, Im going to take it with a block, or a boulder, or dismiss it completely. "Nuffsaid

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extraterrestrial Agenda
The predicted event will happen on September 3rd at 10:37 AM EST.

This is where I first saw the 9/3 date and time, but I'm sure the original author said Sunday. So, I'm not sure where the change came from, as I haven't followed up on the above post. Anyone?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChachiArcola

This is where I first saw the 9/3 date and time, but I'm sure the original author said Sunday. So, I'm not sure where the change came from, as I haven't followed up on the above post. Anyone?

That is not a change. 'Extraterrestrial Agenda' was making his own 'prediction' spoofing the announcement made by 'Bluecoat2'.

Hope that helps!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'm wondering if the "Big Event" could have anything to do with the new supernova named PTF11kly that will become visible this weekend.

The timing is about right.
edit on 9/3/2011 by Shadoefax because: speelng misteak

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Piloting interstellar craft is pretty good work ifin you can get it. Why would this "Bluecoat" screw it up? If it were not for all the wierd coincidence going on with incoming "comet", I would dismiss the story as a fabrication.. But when you think about the $400.00 dollar hammers, $600.00 toilet seat and such. Theres some wiggle room there. So if true, why would our space hero mess with that? I love the idea of a hidden space program, but there are a few to many human nature things that are weak here. Sept. and Oct. are gonne be interesting to say the least.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadoefax
I'm wondering if the "Big Event" could have anything to due with the new supernova named PTF11kly that will become visible this weekend.

The timing is about right.

I hope its a clear night for me and somthing i will be on the right side of the earth for to see.

That would confirm and make real, almost touch my senses with some reality of the science we so far have discovered about outa space, but can only read. Like seeing a comet or an eclipse, just makes things, real.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If I had to put money on it. A Sunday announcement will be some kind of church rant by a nutter. I hope I am wrong.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherSon

Originally posted by Jansy
Didn't Arthur C. Clarke in "2001," speculate that there was a huge diamond at Jupiter's core?? (Or am I mixing up my library of SciFi novels??)

He's been right on about a lot of things.... And having never personally BEEN to Jupiter myself I'm willing to keep an open mind as to composition.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Jansy because: (no reason given)

Put another feather in Arthur C. Clarke's cap:

Scientists discovered a planet 20 times denser than Jupiter that they say has the chemical composition, pressure and dimensions to suggest a crystalline, or diamond, makeup.

‘Diamond’ Planet Found Orbiting Dead Star

Once this is confirmed through scienctific exploration I wonder what will happen to Debeers stock. An entire planet made of diamond has got to do something to that market.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

whoops. Did something slip someones mind for this morning? Did I miss something?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

The only tragedy that I see is the damn heat.

It is so hot out right now I am wasting my wonderful weekend away. On ATS again

I work in the crap, I do not wish to enjoy it right now

Unless I missed it

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
uhhh weird random black out today... lol.. Not that anyone cares but who ever jokingly posted that the 3rd would bring an event. Well it did for me. lol

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by exile1981

Originally posted by ChachiArcola
. One would think that someone with a career like that, would at least know how to spell bologna (he spells it baloney).

Actually "baloney" is a regional spelling.

Not quite: bologna is the sandwich meat. Baloney is a nice way of saying BS.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well, we do have a 20% chance of rain tomorrow..that IS a big event..for here anyway!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
The plot thickens.

The OP has said he wasnt banned from GLP and the follow up poster on chani is an imposter.

So it was all lies about them losing a team on Jupiter.

"I am the OP of this thread. I apologize for not being able to return as I said I would on August 11th. I did not have access to the internet until just yesterday when I returned home for some much needed R&R. The last mission took much longer than expected. I was never banned from this site. I am currently taking a few days to relax in Key West. I will prove that I am the OP when I return from vacation and I will post to this thread with the original GLP account so it has the OP stamp on it. I return Wednesday evening. I am currently posting from a smartphone which is terribly slow for typing.

I want to make clear that I HAVE NOT posted anything to any other site. Bluecoat or anyone else claiming to be me is an imposter.

Elenin did not break up and is still broadcasting.
A few interesting developments have happened since I last posted. I will explain more when I return and post from my original account Thursday. Don't worry. There is no chance a mission delay will delay my return this time. I am having a much needed break. BTW thanks for all the interest. I am happy the message has gotten out loud and clear thanks to all of you.
"

So I guess this means that nothing is happening this Sunday or today or well, ever???

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Sorry for the intolerable weather. I feel ya. Its actually been very nice on the east coast since the hurricane went through. It's been in the low 80's during the day and in the low 70's at night. A few mornings this week I was chilly when I went outside.
Hang in there , fall is coming.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I thought I read it as the 3rd, too. Don't know. What the heck, I will go back to my gardening now.
Am wondering if Elenin was really broken up or not. Meanwhile I will be in my garden.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Is it today . Whats happenning ? Or is it tomorow which is a very special day actually . a good day for all . Nothing bad will happen tomorow believe me .

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join