It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Pentagon Missile Footage?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hi

As much as I agree this was no jet I have a problem with the clip.

Looks like it was taken by a camera mounted in an aircraft. So yet another plane/helicopter was on site?

Sorry I could produce this on DCS A10c sim and only had it a week.

Dont stop looking but IMO this is not it.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevecc
Please forgive me if this has been posted already www.youtube.com... not seen it before as only posted 2 days ago. looks interesting, opinions please?

Seen it before... Interesting but not conclusive

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Not that I dont want to see another view of the pentagon impact.. but I want to see one thats real.. I have seen that ariel view before that shows something flying and exploding... but it looks real fake. just my two cents.. I think we need someone from a stationary perspective, and not an airplane view.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Yes, It has been posted before.
No, it is not new. Yes, it is a hoax.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Why don't you do the honourable thing Phage and go through the rest of the 9/11
released footage and judge it accordingly? I am sure a man of your talents will easily
spot the real from the fake. (spoiler: you might be searching a long while before
you come upon anything vaguely real and convincing).
We eagerly await your evaluations.

edit: Surely you will be able to tell us if the plane seen crashing into the second tower
on 9/11 is real or fake. That's an easy one to begin with.
TIA
edit on 28-8-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Easy to spot hoax. The camera isnt a surveillance camer, its an aerial shot, done for the TV or some movie or something along those lines. Also the missile behaves odd. As far as I know, a missile goes at a high veolicity all the way. In the vid its slow enough to see it at first, then accellerates for the finaly yards. Missiles dont do that.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
about the speed of the alleged misil, the video seems to be in a slow motion way, and maybe somehow manually slowed, and if the slow motion was manually made, some frames will go slower or faster than others. Is it impossible?

Why when phage and TupacShakur debunks everything like sistematically, inmediatly everybody assume they are right? They don´t even do hard analysis anymore, just say "too fast", "too slow", or "hoax" and, everybody agrees.

Just saying, but if this video were real , and I am not actually saying that it is, but if, the implication would be....¿civil war size? Maybe, just maybe there are many people that need to convince inquiring minds that somethings are hoax, all the time.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This is soooo fake. The explosion is two-dimensional, doesn't affix correctly to the side of the building, the building is undamaged, there's no fiery glow and the whole thing looks pasted unrealistically on top of darker footage.

All obvious stuff really

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The video may be fake but the official story is faker. There are still no videos released to the public until now on what happened to Pentagon? Only the gullible fool and the paid agents will believe the official story line.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Please forgive me if this has been posted already www.youtube.com... not seen it before as only posted 2 days ago. looks interesting, opinions please?

It's interesting to me that there was a plane in the air to photograph that, eh? Hadn't they made all the airplanes land by then? It was after the WTC buildings were hit, right?
edit on 28-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I like the picture of the Cruise Missile with AA markings being loaded onto a B-52.

Remember the white planes seen flying around on 911 ?

Ever wonder what their most likely role was in this "attack" ?

Those are targeting planes used to paint targets with IR, the missile uses to follow to the target.

That appears to be the target tracking footage captured by the plane that either launched the cruise missile or was painting and/or monitoring the target by capturing the impact point which is "painted" with IR.

Its not exactly high def quality but merely used to confirm whether or not the target was hit and/or destroyed and was most likely captured from the air and from a considerable distance and/or altitude away.

The fact that the FBI confiscated all video footage from local security cameras AND haven't released them to this day clearly indicates a Govt. Sponsored coverup of what really struck the Pentagon.

This would also correlate with the size of the impact damage on the Pentagon moreso than that of a wide bodied jetliner.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Easy to spot hoax. The camera isnt a surveillance camer, its an aerial shot, done for the TV or some movie or something along those lines. Also the missile behaves odd. As far as I know, a missile goes at a high veolicity all the way. In the vid its slow enough to see it at first, then accellerates for the finaly yards. Missiles dont do that.

Cruise Missiles also arc in at final approach. To give the guidance system a clear view so youll see a it gain altitude just before it dives on the target. Seen it so many times in the gulf war unless your saying it wasnt a cruise missile then the size would be all wrong?? And you can tell it was a small snipet of an original video do the poor quality. For all we know that was super man streaking into the pentagon!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Can anybody ID the vehicle at 0.51 seconds in the above video. Have the pictures at the end of the video been debunked?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

dont worry soon u will get debunkers saying it is dwarf-plane,not an 747... anyway u people use lot of time on unneccessery things... all know that 9/11 was gov business...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I have seen this video before, a long time ago, like right after 911. Then it disappeared from the internet. I thought at the time, that is a missile, not a jet. Period.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
or an official video released by the government after they claimed they had no footage?

Care to post a link to a government site where they stated they had no footage?

Unless....

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
We all know the government have footage of the pentagon attack. National security prevents them form releasing it, go figure.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

We all know the government have footage of the pentagon attack. National security prevents them form releasing it, go figure.

and your source for that claim is what exactly?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by stevecc

Do I believe that something other than a airliner hit the pentagon? Yep.

Do I think this vid is it? Not sure. due to all of the blur, it could be anything from a modified hoax to a F16.

But yeah. The hole.

This is not to rule out planted devices in the building either.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

infowars.net...

FOIA requested and denied. Have a read :-)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join