It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Pentagon Missile Footage?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevecc
FOIA requested and denied. Have a read

You should have a read of the facts....
www.911myths.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by stevecc
FOIA requested and denied. Have a read

You should have a read of the facts....
www.911myths.com...

The facts are not the facts my friend.
edit on 29-8-2011 by stevecc because: blah

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

edit on 29-8-2011 by tyranny22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stevecc

How can the American people still be in denial 10 years after the fact, we need to wake up and acknowledge the corruption !!!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Ok, Tomahawk missiles have jet engines not rocket engines, so they don't have normal rocket plums. They can have contrials just like passenger jets and I supose some afterburner like effect if accelerating. My point is that Tomahawks can be launched hours before they are actualy given targets and they don't have contrails or plums under normal conditions. Once lunched they don't have to be used; they can be ditched. They would be hard to notice by eyesight.

I would bet alot of money that once the first jet was confirmed, there were serveral Tomahwks in DC air space for defensive purposes. If there were no Tomahawks or similar missiles in the air, then the US Military failed at their jobs. This is so obviously the correct action for the military given they have the technology that you should be saying duh right about now.

Once you have confirmed second and third jets that you can't stop or intercept you have make hard decisions that the public does not need to know about. The best way to minimize the impact of the public reacting negatively to an unpopular decision is to target the attacking jets just before they hit their targets at the last possible moment. Unfortunately both missiles seemed to have missed their targets and just bearly beat them to the seen of the crashes. I suspect neither missle's warhead was actually detonated since the explosions would have been bigger.

The irony is that it is better for the world to catch glimpses of these missiles and come up with half backed conspiracy theories than to know the truth. Our military did it's Job to the best of its ability and you will never know how they did it because you don't have a need to know.

The truth is a three edged sword.

Sadlly the world would rather believe the US miliary would help attack the US rather than believe the US military is capable of making the hard calls when comes to protecting the US.

BTW, didn't the CIA have offices in building 7? Why wouldn't the CIA purposely decommission a compromised location that they had to evacuate? Of cousre they most likely would use controlled explosions that could contain thermite. Ya, another duh moment. But, agin you have no need to know and who would want an office building next to a CIA location after that was disclosed.

Now you all can proceed to ignore or debunk my BS because I have no proof and I don't actually care if you believe anything I have said as I am sure some of it is wrong. I just want you stop speculating and start thinking about what makes sense. Everything seen on 9/11 after the first jet hit was a reaction to the threat not the cause of the threat. You are looking for new causes after the first threat. Do you have anything odd before the first jet hit other than the actions of the jets themselves?

My applogies to the military.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Tarkin.17

Your understanding of Tomahawk missiles, their functions and their use is quite a bit off. Regardless of the propulsion source, it is FAR from standard operating procedure to launch tomahawks without designated targets. That's why we have F15's, F16's, F22's and FA18's stationed around the nation for national air defense. We DID have plenty of UAV/fighter/interceptor aircraft operational that day, not a single unguided Tomahawk missile to my knowledge.

Now you all can proceed to ignore or debunk my BS because I have no proof and I don't actually care if you believe anything I have said as I am sure some of it is wrong. I just want you stop speculating and start thinking about what makes sense.

Do you not see the complete ignorance and blatant hypocrisy in this statement alone? Sections underlined to drive the point home.
edit on 30-8-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tarkin.17
The best way to minimize the impact of the public reacting negatively to an unpopular decision is to target the attacking jets just before they hit their targets at the last possible moment. Unfortunately both missiles seemed to have missed their targets

Please please explain how a Tomahawk can target a aircraft in flight.... that has to be one of the silliest conspiracy theories ever pasted here, along with thermite, mini nuclear weapons, beam weapons from space and explosives being used!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The fact that there's people actually taking time to create hoax crap like this, just shows what lengths people will go to, to try and draw people into their insane fantasies. Never mind the people standing right there that saw the plane go right into the building. Never mind the light poles bent in towards the building because the plane freakn' hit them... All this is of course 'part of the conspiracy'.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Tomahawks cannot attack aircraft. Just ground targets.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

There are many different kinds of Tomahawks and some of them can match speed and curse underneath aircraft. But your understanding is valid though, originally they were designed for ground targets and air targets are hard to hit. I wonder why they missed? Do you really believe we know every time they fire a missile?

I actually said some of what I said was wrong and you still want to argue about it as if I had some validity in my BS. What I said was just as plausible as any thing else said before. You think because I admit I don't know the truth and my sinario was not meant to be believed that I have some how discredited myself. I am not an expert and neither are you.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tarkin.17
I wonder why they missed?

Why what missed? How about showing some evidence that there were any missiles!

Do you really believe we know every time they fire a missile?

So you think the SOP whenever a plane hits a building the US navy just launch some tomahawks, with no particular target in mind, even though Tomahawks are only ground attack missiles...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

this does my head in
your telling me the pentagon with all wot goes on in there. that is the only CCTV camera pointing that way.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Just a small point, but why is the YouTube video of such poor resolution? You can not work sod-all out. Too many holes in this and too much imagination.

Why is the "evidence" always blurred?

Regards

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join