It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Pentagon Missile Footage?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Please forgive me if this has been posted already www.youtube.com... not seen it before as only posted 2 days ago. looks interesting, opinions please?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by stevecc

Interesting....

www.youtube.com...

I bet this video won't stay up long

edit on 28-8-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Wish I could watch videos. I'm very excited to see the replies.

edit: whaa, if it is that intriguing, maybe you could download the video on to your computer in case it does get removed?
edit on 28-8-2011 by theshepherd2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Is it real? I have my doubts but could be. If so I suppose the implications are horrendous.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Looks like from the pentagon security cameras and purposely blurred the part that is up close. The way the camera moves maybe from the air? Clearly not a jet IMO.
edit on 28-8-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Nice job...everybody who believe yhat Beoning can make such small hole on impact must behave completelylack of basic education

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stevecc

I've seen this on this site before, I don't remember how this was determined but it was declared a hoax. I'll try to figure out why that is.

Nevermind, phage beat me to it. Watch the last 4 seconds of that video he posted a few times, and you can see how the speed of the missle changes dramatically. Plus it gets all pixelated and weird before the missile shows up, that's definitely a fake.
edit on 28-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yes, It has been posted before.
No, it is not new. Yes, it is a hoax.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
if this footage is the real deal, i'm in awe.

IF this footage is legit, i hope this takes off the blinders for the people still believing in the OS.

experts??

ETA:

if this is real why did it take so long for ATS to find this?
or is this a new 'leak'??

edit on 28-8-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Very interesting. Hopefully one day soon the raw footage will be released so it can be picked apart. And I don't mean that in a negative way.

If in fact, that cruise missile picture is legit (with the AA logo) and the footage from the helo is legit... then.. well that sells it.

Unfortunately the first thing I said to myself when watching this is, why isn't this guy a little more "excited"? I mean that right there if true is the proverbial "smoking gun". I also couldn't help but say "cgi" to myself either. One easy way to cover up a cgi job is to grain it out so to speak. I'm not saying this is the case. But I really would like to see the raw footage. Where did this guy get this footage from??

*edit*

Thanks for the link Phage. I didn't realize this was already listed as a hoax.

edit on 28-8-2011 by DerekJR321 because: more info

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Seeing it on a phone makes it hard to tell if its real or not, but people need to rip it from yt, save it on your hd and keep re-uping it if they keep taking it down.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
i've noticed in the other thread someone said that the explosion in the vid doesn't match the explosion in the released frames.

i think he's got a point.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Great video, if it's real, hopefully it stays up. I have no doubt that 9/11 was a falseflag. What surprises me is that the average person can believe the OS, that "the government wouldn't do such a thing". Especially when we have plenty of evidence that they do!

Most people are afraid and ignorant, when they should be angry!
edit on 28-8-2011 by the cynic jester because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
i've noticed in the other thread someone said that the explosion in the vid doesn't match the explosion in the released frames.

Which video is more likely to be edited? The anonymous youtube video that is called a hoax or an official video released by the government after they claimed they had no footage? In other words, if there is an inconsistency, I would distrust the official video first since they have the track record of lying.

People love to just slap the hoax label on things. So if I had to put a sticker somewhere it would be all over the official story.
edit on 28-8-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Wow, as time goes by, I am really starting to think there is something going on.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hoax video or not, 9/11 is a conspiracy that will not go away. The lack of footage showing the approach and impact of Flight 77 beggars belief, considering we are dealing with the pentagon. A small Burger king on the outskirts of town and you could possibly get away with stating "we only have these few frames of footage available." But the pentagon!? The aerial maneuvers performed by the amateur pilots alone should send alarm bells ringing.

When everything surrounding the 9/11 attacks is taken into consideration it is clearly obvious that questions remain and have gone ignored by the MSM and the general population.

Building 7, the stand-down, the pentagon strike all reek of cover-up.

The events were a false-flag. I trust my instincts and my eyes.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This video is a fake, exposed years ago. I remember visiting at least six years ago the website of the video maker (a woman) who first posted it somewhere (not YouTube) and later admitted creating it. The basic footage without the added CGI missile comes from an old Pentagon/DOD film made for publicity purposes.
edit on 28-8-2011 by micpsi because: Typo corrected.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

Which video is more likely to be edited? The anonymous youtube video that is called a hoax or an official video released by the government after they claimed they had no footage? In other words, if there is an inconsistency, I would distrust the official video first since they have the track record of lying.

People love to just slap the hoax label on things. So if I had to put a sticker somewhere it would be all over the official story.
edit on 28-8-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

i didn't say the '' newly' released vid was a hoax.
allthough it made me think twice.

i'm not going to point out wich one is a fake, imo the chance the second vid is a hoax is greater then the released frames being a complete hoax.

i agree the OS is a fairytale, but you also gotta ask yourself.
IF this footage is real why did it take 10 years to surface?? (imho a valid concern)

now we either need to disprove THIS footage or disprove the released frames.
since those frames haven't been debunked in 10 years i've still got doubt concerning our new video.

i DO get your sentiment though

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saint
Nice job...everybody who believe yhat Beoning can make such small hole on impact must behave completelylack of basic education

Well that's Americans for you!

USA scores the lowest in national average IQ among the developed countries of the world, at a national average score of 98...The national average IQ score of Americans at 98 is below 22 countries (including Switzerland, United Kingdom, Germany, Japan, North Korea and China). The low Intelligence Quotient (IQ) score of United States puts the Americans at a lower intelligence level on an average as compared to the other industralised nations. The average scores of American students were way below those of top scoring countries like South Korea, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, Ireland, etc. all of whom scored between 503 and 544 (significantly higher than US scores). Mathematical skills, scientific temper and the ability to apply mathematical knowledge are essential in the present world and they are the roots of logical and scientific reasoning.

www.abytheliberal.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Ask yourself why there is a 'Windows cursor' (arrow) in the beginning.

The problem with this conspiracy is there are new people bringing up the same old debunked crap every couple of months.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join