It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libyan Rebels Advance Into Central India

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Yes ..into central India ..the thread title is not mistake

Another mainstream medium blatantly lies about situation in Green Square in Tripoli showing footages from India ...how many ordinary people not seen the Indian flag who is very similar with Libyan flag on BBC ..and when some journalists will go to jail !

edit on 24-8-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
they walked from Africa to Hindustan?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

This is the second time I see such a media fail regarding on what's going on in Libya.
The other was another poster here at ATS, were BBC pinpointed Tripoli in Lebanon.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

the major propaganda being thrown about in regards to libya seems to just constantly spike on my bs meter...especially as of late...the MSM can't even figure out which Tripoli is which and where Libya actually is...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The Libyan rebels are a media created fiction. The are a pack of moronic zombies. NATO has be playing both sides of the "war." There is no war. Wag the dog is what it is.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reminds me of Europeans fleeing the Nazis just a generation ago.

they walked to Mongolia, then China, only to find those lands were also communized.

so, they continued on foot all the way to the refuge of India. remarkable!!

history is repeating itself, USA's NATO being the neo-Nazis.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This thread needs to be on top. S&F for you. Good observation.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle

This is the second time I see such a media fail regarding on what's going on in Libya.
The other was another poster here at ATS, were BBC pinpointed Tripoli in Lebanon.

That was a CNN mistake not BBC ... I guess everyone makes mistake
CNN Fail??

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Himal

this doesn't seem like a mistake to me...but rather deliberately done...the CNN was a mistake...this one I have my doubts...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Or, it was a mistaken video clip. But yeah, Libyan rebels marching on India makes alot more sense. Geez.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Himal

Yes, CNN. My mistake.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Himal

BBC CNN doesn't matter. That is blatant. Epic fail for media regardless.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
reply to post by Himal

this doesn't seem like a mistake to me...but rather deliberately done...the CNN was a mistake...this one I have my doubts...

This was not a mistake ...sure BBC doesnt have ready footages of green squares around the world .

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
symathizers with NWOATO were quick to conclude it's the video editor's mistake. was it?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

reply to post by Himal

This was not a mistake ...sure BBC doesnt have ready footages of green squares around the world .

So are you seriously claiming that there are Libyan rebels running around in India? Really?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Endure

if you fail to see the sarcasm...you need to check your brain for any serious mental conditions

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Endure

Originally posted by xavi1000

reply to post by Himal

So are you seriously claiming that there are Libyan rebels running around in India? Really?

Lol ..nope ..the title is sarcastic ...i'm angry why MSM are still running the show and still there are people blind believers in MSM.
edit on 24-8-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
symathizers with NWOATO were quick to conclude it's the video editor's mistake. was it?

No, Sane people that know how to use their brain conclude that Libyan rebels didn't march from Africa to India. It has nothing to do with sympathy.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
HAHA, ok my bad. I apologize, I have seen some really insane conclusions drawn here lately and thought that this was one of those. I get it now.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
lol seriously?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join