It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 826
<< 823  824  825    827  828  829 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

en.wikipedia.org...

www.caringmedical.com...

This is an orthopedic subspecialty which you definitely need to check into with your shoulder and hip.

Are you a doctor, Blue? Just curious. I am not a doctor but have fibromylagia too (for 20 years -- currently in remission). My doctors are awesome and they all admit they have no clue what causes fibromylagia, except for 1) it's related to the brain's pain signals getting into a continuous loop; and 2) it is most likely a disorder of the myofascia:

www.anatomytrains.com...

As such, treating a specific ligament or joint injury may give temporary relief but it does not cure the fibromylagia so it's likely the ligament or joint injury will simply reoccur.

Myofascia is like ... a wool sweater or body suit. Imagine if you accidentally threw the wool sweater in the wash and then the dryer, and it got all shrunk up. You put it on, and it's so tight you no longer have full range of motion, and as a result, you injure your elbow or whatever when you try to move it the normal way. That's what the issue is, not the joint injury. When in flare up mode, you can feel knots all over the body in the myofascia -- at the fibro "pain point" areas but elsewhere too.

You need to look into Lyme disease and doxycycline 100mgBID and amantadine 100mgBID to get rid of your mycoplasma issues which crossed your blood brain barrier.Get someone to check your thyroid issues and candida. Mycoplasma is a pleomorph so depending on your bioterrain changes coatings and shape so can be diagnosed along what the acidity and oxygenation and habitat made it change to. One form is candida.

I've had every test under the sun and no Lyme disease, no candida. No nothing. I personally do not believe fibro is caused by any sort of yet-to-be-discovered virus. And my thyroid has also been checked endlessly -- it's perfectly healthy.

the above has how to become sensibly alkaline and diet issues.

www.wilsonssyndrome.com...

Once again, nope. Over the past 20 years I have tried every possible diet imaginable, thinking it may be diet related. I had my worst episode ever while on a 100% clean, gluten-free, organic diet in which I ate upwards of 9-12 servings of vegetables a day, etc, etc. An impeccable diet ... and yet, I had my worse fibro episode ever. So no, fibro has nothing to do with diet or toxins or any of that.

I'm sorry, I know you are only trying to help which is nice of you, but it gets very frustrating to hear the same online suggestions over and over and I'm guessing Favouriteslave, like me, has heard it all and tried it all. This condition is absolutely debilitating and you can bet us sufferers make all the rounds of traditional and alternative therapies and have been tested up the whazoo for everything under the sun, as Fibro is a diagnosis made by exclusion.

As I already told Favouriteslave privately, I went into remission about two years ago when a friend who is a massage therapist gave me a massage, concentrating on the knots in the myofascia. The massage left me black and blue and sore for three days but when the bruises cleared up so did the fibro and it has not returned though I know it will inevitably since it is episodic. However now I knowvery how to knock it back into remission.

Yep I did the alkaline diet for almost 1 yr back in 2007. I used the test strips to test my urine every day too. I was always either completely balanced or in the alkaline side even before the diet. Nothing in the diet changed anything with the test strips or gave any relief of my symptoms. I had all the tests too as I stated before. I like your idea of myfascial. My niece is a massage therapist and I'll ask her if she can learn about that type of massage and use me as a guinea pig. I was also tested for RA several times and Lyme disease. MS was looked into also.

Everything for me is in episodes. Sometimes theres a good few days, weeks or even months then it's 1 month of hell. My biggest problem is the headaches and neck pains constantly. Head/skin tenderness while trying to sleep. I just deal with it one day at a time. Life goes on.
edit on 29-10-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

ETA..., I am not old I'm only 38 YET I have been experiencing these thing way back to my preteen years. Like I said I've had migraines, joint and IBS problems since I was very young. I'm not new to this but fibro is a new diagnosis and people are still trying to figure out exactly what it is. I think it is a nervous system disorder that has a lot to do with Serotonin reuptake. WHich is why the cymbalta greately relieved all my symptoms and pain.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE
Point taken TNT...was just alarmed how people, through their posts, really believed that this site could effect change in their lives and what not...

Bottomline is...I just would like to see people being careful, we wouldn't want ATS or its members being unknowingly used for whatever unknown purpose an intel, info or site offers. And not just ATS members...but the general internet users as well...just looking out and keeping things real that's all.

Thank you for that, IQ
The voice of reason is necessary in any conversation.

Peace

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

Its fine, no one here has shown any signs of mental instability. Diverging, controversial and "fantastic" theories? Well yes. Isn't that why we are on ATS? Other sites just post lots of animated gif's that raise a flag with the letters BS on it. They often post 10 or 20 flags at a time

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

Was this posted? I think it was. Oh well. Lets go back then...

edit on 29-10-2011 by TheFool because: Laugh more...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
So 0pen there is nothing to say about anything because you cannot describe it in word, it's a feeling?

So then I think you should at least be able to explain what exactly all the strange symbols and diagrams mean that you have posted on the site throughout these past months. At least that could trigger those who didn't understand that aspect of it. People learn differently. Some are literary, scientific and some have to have everything drawn out for them completely (visual) Can you at least do that and explain your intention with the symbols and cryptics you provided via the site?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Well....to tell you the truth I was pretty scared of Ivanova back then LOL

Moving on...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

THANK YOU!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE

THANK YOU!

Ya right? I don't think that is a very hard request do you? It's only logical that people want to know. For some it may help greatly with the realization of 0pens point, if there is one. If it won't help and it's TOO LATE then in fact Oct 28 WAS an event. If there is still time to change your path then it was not an "event"

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFool
reply to post by buddhatrance

..."understand that this wasn't about knowledge or skill. It was on a deep emotional level that can't be told."...

Open

Where did he write that? Can't find it.
In the mean time, things are heating up at the record site...
Sherlock strikes again

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I mean, even the local newspapers give the solution to the crosswords puzzle or the sudoku game of the day...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance

Originally posted by TheFool
reply to post by buddhatrance

..."understand that this wasn't about knowledge or skill. It was on a deep emotional level that can't be told."...
Open

Where did he write that? Can't find it.
In the mean time, things are heating up at the record site...
Sherlock strikes again

He wrote that to me. If I need to forward it I will. Salaam.

.[....]
edit on 29-10-2011 by TheFool because: Open and I have a huge love/hate thing going on

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFool

Oh, I see.
Still, he promised an official spelling it out on the record.
Looks like it will be along the lines written to you...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
JourPolaire...Grower...Walker...OiO...Druid...Avatar...Tall/Tiny (and many others who I can't remember but are missing)

Where are you?? You are missed and should be here with us as we await the big....reveal.

The fireplace is crackling and onehuman has promised hot chocolate. Who has the makings for S'mores?

EDIT: Ivanova...join us

edit on 10/29/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Peppermint patties are the best. Hot chocolate and mint schnaps on a cold day....mmm.

edit on 29-10-2011 by TheFool because: Ivanova was banned for being a racist prick. You will not find them here. Laugh more... As for Open spelling it out. Don't expect miracles.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hi TNT, and fellow thread friends..

Still here and there.... hope everyone is well :-)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

You forgot Adraves!
I'm sure he is with us in spirit if not in body...ahem. I remember vague talk of a conspiratorial list.... probably just nonsense.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

you left me out TnT

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

Good evening. I am in the Free Hugs department tonight.
*Opens arms and smiles widely*
You were never forgotten, but try and think of ALL the people who have contributed here. Go on.... I'm old and my memory is fading. Cough cough.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Where is his list? lol

So tired...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Druid popped in earlier today and said he will be back.
He asked to keep the lights on. Now we have hot chocolate too

new topics

top topics

<< 823  824  825    827  828  829 >>

join